Trusting the dastardly Teuton, Eternal destroyer of Europe

>trusting the dastardly Teuton, Eternal destroyer of Europe.
why has nobody nuked the barbarian shithole that is Germany out of existence yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we all know, deep down, that we are part of the lebensraum

heil Großdeutschland

They're pretty good at destroying themselves at the end.

>because we all know, deep down, that we are part of the lebensraum
>heil Großdeutschland
fuck you cowboy john. Germans are subhumans barbarian who do nothing but plan the next destruction of the great European continent. Hitler was a cuck who was in love with a woman who never acknowledge him and who fucked true alpha men, and was probably gay for ernest rohm.

good post, Pierre

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

my polish friend; surely you must know the cancers nature of German culture. fucking treeniggers, barbarians since they sacked rome before the middle ages

Nobody bantz so much fun as the German French British triangle

good thing they are ending themselves as we speak

Without us you frogfuckers would only try to get in fights with the English or the Russians again, and that wouldn´t end too good for you. You need us as enemy to stop you from antagonizing people that can actually destroy your garlic smelling asses.

Napoléon was a cuck whose first wife was a woman who never acknowledge him and who fucked true alpha men. One of whom gave Bonaparte his first big break.

That's actually pretty smart damage limitation. Was about to chip in and back my boy Pierre, but y-you really think we could destroy them Germany-san? :3

fuck you hans, france is friends with Russia and the English although we make jokes. All germans know is how to be dastardly, they natural hate all things that are better then them, all will always try and destroy these things. Their brain is easily manipulated by goverment probaganda, and are gearing up for the "German destruction of europe volume 75"

kek this video

Maybe try to put up a better fight this time and stop surrendering all the time

Hahaha, als ob.

france has won more wars then any europian country. fuck you hans you country was a collection of autists constantly fighting against each other for the majority of its existence.

that makes it even more pathetic that you can't even fight to death and surrender instead. Literally pussy frogs, at least hitler had the balls to kill himself instead of surrendering when he lost.

Four weeks, top kek.
You had to resort to guerilla warfare like gooks and Arabs. What a proud honorable warrior nation

>abandoning your country in its time of greatest need
>having balls
Nimm dir Hitler als Vorbild and kys

>swamp education
Germany was done at this point, nothing to save. Also he would've gotten executed anyway if he had surrendered.

He considered that all of the brightest of Germany were dead at that point and only the meek and the weak willed were left, and thus were not worthy of saving.

I remember when your people destroyed the Roman Empire, I remember when Alaric sacked Rome, I remember when you invaded the medieval Kingdom of Italy, I remember when your country turned into a clusterfuck of microstates living under what was essential a feudal society up until France fucked you up, I remember when you allowed Martin Luther to create protestantism, leading to countless religious wars in Europe, I remember when once you united you attacked all your neighbors in one of the sneakiest landgrabs in history, I remember when you started a world war to show your relevance, I remember when you shot and killed 6,000 Belgian civilians in 2 weeks during the Rape of Belgium, I remember when you burned the libraries of Warsaw, destroying documents dating back to the first millennium AD, I remember when you first used poison gas on Italian soldiers and claimed it as a victory at Caporetto, I remember when the Nazi party rose to power and plunged Europe into its deadliest conflict so far, destroying countless monuments and buildings and killing over 40 million white European citizens, I remember when your President agreed to use nuclear weapons on German cities in case of war with the USSR, I remember when, once united again, you turned the European Union into a liberal-fascist state and allowed millions of illegal immigrants to cross the Mediterranean, I remember going to your country and finding more litter in the streets than in Greece and eating shittier food than in Morocco, I remember how no one could speak English, not even basic high-school tier English, yet claiming that Germans have a large English-speaking population.

>that you can't even fight to death and surrender instead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun

Have Germans apologized for using Belgium as a shortcut to France twice? why are they so sneaky?

>Have Germans apologized for using Belgium as a shortcut to France twice?
no why should we? belgium is a shithole.

so is germany

shitaly worst ally ever

but it is not honorable to go through a neutral country to attack your enemy, especially when you already share a frontier with your enemy.

but france you are the germanics

we know

>country
>belgium
annon, please

"The Germans are not human beings. Henceforth the word German means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word German will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any moe. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German before combat. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill ther German - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill."

>He considered that all of the brightest of Germany were dead
You mean those he executed outright for being "untermensch", those he executed for getting in the way of somebody more "loyal" to him, or those he executed for "failing" his impossible demands?

I don't know you'll have to ask him

I see the soldier on the left is a white man. It must be a mistake. Everybody knows that the Ger"""man""" is not human and not white anymore. Just check Battlefield 1.

saved

>Mofrika

Martin Luther did litteraly nothing wrong.

based ally