Anglo-Argentine friendship thread?

Anglo-Argentine friendship thread?

ITT friendly talk between Argentinians and Britons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnzOOPq7I9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Devuelvan las Malvinas hijos de **** (ironic)

La verdad es que si bien Argentina es media "bruta" aveces pidiendo por Malvinas, Inglaterra tiene leyes muy estupidas en sus islas.

You need to get your island back

>argentine british squadron
wtf?

Your government was to much of a pussy to directly send forces in WW2, so your pilots attached themselves to the RAF

So what the general Argie consensus on us Brits?
You guys hate us or are you just tsundere ?

We know.

I hope this thread doesn't go bad, I just gave up on the last thread and stop arguing.

t. Michael from Bristol on vacation in Palermo, Buenos Aires.

>Give back Las Malvinas and Gibraltar
>Pay reparations

>Your government was to much of a pussy to directly send forces in WW2,
nah, we were too bussy trading with the Germans in ww2 to send forces to the allies

Can we have an answer about it? Actually, I think a lot of people are interested by this.

i had an english grill on facebook

i think we liked each other

:(

Would love to go to Argentina, I'd probably get stabbed though.

I know that argentinians like the welsh at least

pilots in ww2.
this unfortunately. we weren't allowed to use your ports.

the nationalists and peronists hate you

the rest of us don't care, don't have problems with you or can separate politics from people (and there are some teaboos as well)

>I'd probably get stabbed though.
it deppends on what part you go, like in every country

lel, thank Peron for that

Where would you recommend going?

>can separate politics from people
Well, it's the most important thing to do before judging foreign people desu. Smart from you.

VIVA PERON

youtube.com/watch?v=lnzOOPq7I9s

SEGUIMOS GANANDO

well, you'll never be bored in Buenos Aires, they have a lot of thieves there but if you are alert you can have a good time there, also the Patagonia, God-tier landscapes but maybe a bit boring if you want to see a big city since it's towns are very small, also worth the mention Mendoza, San Luis, Cordoba (for some reason gets tons of Germans and Americans)

What about historical sites, gardens etc?

shame. I don't think even our most skinhead/sun reader types would dislike an Argie, but then it's less of an issue for us I guess, being the winners and all. sounds like most of you are alright tho

Who else is looking forward to autumn internationals?

merci

one of our very few great leaders, too bad the people after him destroyed everything he made

Buenos Aires have all that, museums, parks and else

>I don't think even our most skinhead/sun reader types would dislike an Argie
yeah, but probably you would love to banter us, and some of us are ver...passionate :3

ngl you might get bantered.

Hello friend how are you today

Banter would most probably be footy related and you guys hold the cards there.

why

Argentina is probably one of the best and most relevent countries in South America desu

not as thin and useless and chile, and not an big and shitpoor as Brazil

usually it's best to visit the capital first, any country

there is a well known welsh diaspora in the south

oh, TIL

rude

>not as thin and useless and chile
kek but they're supposed to be our friends on that continent
and brazil is one of the largest economies in the world, sure the average person is poor, but for how long

>but for how long
Judging by India or China, forever.

> he hasnt heard about Y Wladfa

lol. nice trips btw.

But Wales has nothing but sheep its kinda like the Fal.... actaully makes sense desu

I feel like you guys are kind of like the Nordics of SA. you got the mountains, the mines, the kind of bizarre old warrior culture. not a word agaisnt you chum, one of my lecturers was from Chile and she was lovely

True, Brazil will inherit the Earth, t. Frederick Pohl

My father visited northeast England and he said the english are good and warm people

>the english
>warm
hmmm

thank you kind friend

>being RUDE in a FRIEND thread
RUDE

lol she was probably being nice, the northeast is shit. Think sunderland, newcastle etc. also this

This was the gift the English gave us for our centenary

the war of 1982 was the worst thing we could do

tbf the poorer provincial parts of the UK are usually much more friendly, and I say this as a public school boy from the home counties.

Oi dont hate on the north east m8, we might be uneducated, bigoted, alcoholic and poor but we are friendly as they come.

Plus Newcastles is often voted best gay night out lad ;-)

what went wrong

what's your favourite argie meme lads? mine is the badly drawn simpsons one where bart and homer are smoking massive joints burying the union flag saying "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ PIRATA"

I rather like Argentina. It's a shame that you want to steal our islands so badly, we could have a comfy neighbourly relationship.

kek, but I wasn't being rude, your reputation is being cold and distant, lad :3

i really want to visit argentina

will i get beaten up

i just want us to be friends

and the trains, don't forget the trains

British girl and her argie bf

>will i get beaten up
nah, probably the opposite, you will make good friends

British girl and her chile bf

Argies want magaluf 2.0

i don't understand

Shagaluf south American edition

shit thread. sorry folks the parties over. there is no friendship here, time to go home.

you're mean tho

>Cornwall
not suprised

Rude

no u

>and Britons

aye

That is a smug Pinochet.

Hope to see more of these threads.

Do you lads mind being called Argie or Argie's?

Can you recommend any good books from the war written by Argentine personnel?

Are you able to visit the 'Islands'?

>Do you lads mind being called Argie or Argie's?
I like it, but for some people it's contemptuous

>Are you able to visit the 'Islands'?
nope, banned.
fun fact: me mum had the chance to travel there in the 70's with her classmates in school, but they prefered to go to Brazil

can't help you with the book tho

Bump ;3

argies

argentine literature is bland and plain bad, it's the bottom of the barrel of spanish speaking literature
I don't know, it's up to you but I wouldn't recommend it.

I work near a former British railway workers immigrants neighborhood and studied in the British neighborhood, even my english teacher was 2nd generation english

I think that the british leave a great cultural impact in our society, there's a reason why so many argies speak english

nowhere...

there a facebook page about argie brit relationship , look for : anglo/argentine reconciliation

sos medio pelotudo, tu primera vez en Sup Forums?

noice, I will take a look

Not a Brit, but you whitebros have the best looking flag in the world, so props

bump, it's nice to have a comfy thread from time to time

I find it funny how Falklanders are betraying their country (Argentina) for Britain because it has a higher HDI/stronger economy

>he doesn't know about the kelpers
not sure they're entirely OK in the head m8. If you want to see what the inbred Brit meme would look like if it was true, youtube interviews with them. Spoiler: They're definetely not argies.

They're british you stupid fucking yank

>He called me a yank instead of a terrorist
Holy fuck, let's keep this up. Progress!

Why does most of the world support Argentina getting the Falklands 'back', if they ever had even the smallest claim they lost it after we retook our islands in the war

>Why does most of the world support Argentina getting the Falklands 'back
I think it's funny on both sides. The fact that Brits honestly care about some small piece of sub antarctic rock. You are so proud of it cause you don't have an empire anymore.

This.
Literally France-tier clinginess

Talk shit but if some small piece of dirt owned by america was invaded you'd all be up in arms, it's because it's ours and if somebody just comes and takes your shit then obviously you respond, it doesn't matter to you until somebody else wants to take it from you

To be contrarian, because butthurt over the eternal anglo.

No, nobody even know what it was before '82. Put yourself in Maggies shoes: A great way to bolster support, a sense of national pride and it shows the Russians/world that we're down but not out. Not to be fucked with. Since then: People died to retake them, Argentina will not get them back for a lifetime (next 60 odd years at least) and muh fishing rights, Antarctic and petrochemicals. Easy enough to dress these real reasons up in a way that appeals: "right to self determination" etc.

im not saying that you werent well within your rights to defend it.. they were retarded to invade it.. if someone tried to invade guam we would do the same thing. but i am sure that ppl would start caring about guam here afterward.

that's why it is funny to me, not because you defend them.

>Not to be fucked with
Basically a great way to show the world not to mess with British interests, because we can, and will fuck you up wherever you are on the planet. Technically speaking it was a ridiculous feat, nobody thought we could do it, and the Russians took serious notice.

But you guys are literally thousands of kilometers apart from the islands
Just by water territory alone, wouldn't they belong to Argentina by default?

>but i am sure that ppl would
would not*

>Basically a great way to show the world not to mess with British interests, because we can, and will fuck you up wherever you are on the planet
hahahaahahah

bro it was a defensive war against argentina

this is why this shit is hilarious to me, you used to be the strongest empire and now youre getting a boner over beating argentina in a defensive war

why do Argies have terrible English (outside of Sup Forums)?

They should own it for being kind of near it, only 500km away? That's not how it works.

no, due to a certain amount of water around the Falklands being British (since the falklands are british)