I am from Detroit AMA

I am from the once great city of Detroit and even though the murder rate is as high as our unemployment I am here to answer questions about this City's Culture, History, and any question in general about the city. If you are looking to visit (because you're suicidal or are some retarded hipster from San Francisco coming to "revive the city" but end up getting murdered or raped) I'll answer those questions too. Let's begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRqbCScUplA
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r u nigga

No, I am white. There are still the ethnic polish left in the city.

anime?

Well it does look like Hiroshima 2.0 in some areas.

What's the scariest situation you've been in?

I had some homo rapist in Rouge Park almost rape me in the ass. Shouldn't have been in that park at night because the police stated you have around an 80-90% chance of bad shit happening to you in that park.

Can you take a walk around Detroit while listening to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRqbCScUplA

and share your impression afterwards?

Is it getting better?

In some areas you'd probably be jumped and have your iPod or whatever you listening to that song with stolen.

No, Obama is just rebuilding the Downtown for tourists and Auto Execs coming in for the NAIAS (North American International Auto Show) because of complaints that the abandoned skyscrapers make the downtown look like shit and such also I think they might tear down that old British government building too which is a shame.

Did you ever go to that hardcore pawn store and if so, did you see any of those kikes and if so did you call them filthy kikes?

I don't really go to pawn shops because only ghetto rats go to those places to sell stolen shit

This thread is slow. Can people please ask more then one question just so the thread doesn't die.

How bad is it?

It's not as bad as people say but it is a hellhole here

Have you been to Ann Arbor?

As a whitey, would you dare attempt this: youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Are the Arabs in the area chill?

Yeah it's a SJW shithole though

Why the fuck do you stay there ? Are you African ?

you planning to move from there, right?

how much $$ is the cheapest house around? can i buy one?

have you ever met Sixto Rodríguez, the Sugar Man singer ?
Have you seen the documentary about his life?

I go through it all the time at night coming home from work
Yeah especially the Christian ones, they're bro tier
No, Ethnically polish but this city is slowly removing all white related things like they might tear down that old British government building from the 1790's and shit because they say it's a waste of space

What are the good parts, bad parts and abandoned parts of Detroit?

why not leave?

nah I live in a decent area accually
around $7,000 for a house that isn't burned down and still a house
No, I haven't met him or seen that documentary

Tell me more

And why do you stay there ?

how's Michigan as a hole, from what I've heard its just Detroit and some cities close to Detroit the ones that are terrible, that the rest are pretty good, is this true?

Does the surge in millenials/hipsters in Midtown have any effect on the rest of the city?

NOW EVERYBODY FROM THE 313 PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN HANDS UP AND FOLLOW ME
EVERYBODY FROM THE 313 PUT YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN HANDS UP AND FOLLOW ME
... look , look ...
Now while OP stands tough
Notice that this man did not have his hands up
This jannie got you gased up
Now who's afraid of the big black cock

The West Side of the city is completely abandoned to a point and you run a huge chance of being killed especially around the old industrial district and the Downtown, MexicanTown and Parkland are the one safe (to a point) areas but the East Side like Warrendale is just gangland but Brightmoor used to be the red light district with prostitutes and drugs but that area is completely abandoned and a ghost town. only druggies ODing and a fucking awesome fish and chips place is left.

It's nice where I live to a point

This house is very "Harry Potter" or some mysterious English shit like tho.

Oh and what are some particularly dodgy streets where the chance of being mugged or worse is exceptionally high ?

I want to check them out on Google Street view

It's a college town and any college town in the US is filled with SJWs by default.

It's decent where I live and where I live it's mainly just old polish ladies who have no where to go. They are being hunted down as easy targets by the locals.

Michigan is a very nice state just Detroit and Flint are huge issues and yeah the City of Wayne next to Detroit has a huge White Trash problem basically Detroit but white.

Those fucks are being genocided and scared off so it doesn't really effect the city besides thieves and rapists getting more targets

Warren Ave, Evergreen, Harper, Fenkel, Outer Drive and that's about all the famous ones

Shouldn't you make a genocide on those weasel monkeys?

would u rather live in baltimore?

The Arabs are already doing that for us by moving into their neighborhoods and having "Self-Defense" killings also blacks hate Arabs here and are moving away from them.

Nah I like it here

succ my penis yes?

No thanks

Also Michigan Ave too but it isn't as bad as it looks

Anything planned for that old Michigan Central Station?

Maybe I'm searchig bad but these places look very nondescript. I cant imagine being mugged, or anything at all for that matter happening there. It's just cars, some stores and petrol stations.cDoes a negro just jump out from behind a tree or something ?

They will probably turn it into an apartment or office building.

No, They just either run up to your car and car jack you or just plain shoot at your car I mean this city doesn't really have a police as in it takes the Police around 5-10 hours to show up and that's if they show up.

also you're probably looking in the wrong areas of some of these streets if you see non-abandoned gas stations and shit.

Would a military occupation to clean it up work?

Why did you go there then?

What do you do in your freetime?

stanlej, to ty?

I drove through there coming from work and the faggot ran in front of my car and out of reaction I stopped and his buddy ran up and busted my window (thank god I had a gun) and I shot the guy the drove off and the other guy ran off. Not sure what happened to that guy I shot. Most likely died or something idk nor do I care,

Czemuś porzucił ojczyzne synu marnotrawny

What is this ? Somalia ? (seriously)

Also can you help me out a little but, these are major roads

What can you tell me about windsor on the other side of the river? Is it equally dangerous?

No, my name is William

That's not Polish name you liar

Fenkel, Warren Ave and Evergreen are on the east side while Harper and others are on the west side

And? my parents liked that name so fuck you.

My grandparents from Poland so it isn't my homeland per say

I can see that, I'm just trying to find the really bleak parts of them.

Seriously not even being a cunt, but do you realise that these kind of things typically only happen in the third world ?

You're officially not Polish

and yes it is to a point
No, it's a pretty nice city
go on the side roads off of those major roads sorry for not explaining this to you

>moving from cozy Polan to that

They dun goofed

Ah, sounds reasonable enough, the yuppie parts of Chicago are turning old warehouses into Lofts.

Hence why I said I was ethnically polish you faggot. Though I like some of the old immigrants here some of them act like you getting pissed over my first name not being polish but my last name is. Go fuck yourself

1910's Poland wasn't that comfy since it was a warzone and run by Russia at the time and Detroit was the place to go at the time.
>pic related

Oh ok thanks. Also are there cities in the US&A which are even worse than detroit in terms of decay, poverty and generally lawlessness ?

It was bretty gud when the Auto Industry was rolling, as were most American cities before the middle of the 20th century.

yeah the tracks behind it aren't used anymore so you can't turn it back into a train station and no one really rides trains anymore

No you are not

nigger

No and I have been to every major city in the US

Top kek I could take a pic of my hand if you want with timestamp to prove I'm not black

I live in Ann Arbor ask me anything

Do you know where exactly that place is? I wonder how it looks today

Being nigger isnt about having black skin, it's about having black mind

Nigger

It's an SJW shithole that's overpriced and filled with hipsters. Kinda like a San Francisco jr,

What makes me a nigger minded person then?

nice house

I think that's grand circus park tbqh but I am not sure because in the 50's they changed the whole road system of the downtown so it looks completely different

Yeah but today you could be sitting in a cosy krakow cafe discussing philosophy with qt karolina over a warm cup of herbata, whereas instead you have to contend with eating fried chickens out of a bucket, alone, in your car, in the parking lot a destitute wasteland, with the doors locked to deter gentlemen of African origin from smashing the window and invading your arse.

Living in america

Yeah but Detroit was one of the richest american cities at the time and better then some shit village in a warzone.
>with the doors locked to deter gentlemen of African origin from smashing the window and invading your arse.
They were white that's how I knew they were queers because the queer rapists in the park are all white.

I see your point there

mfw living in cozy funland

lol

It's Victorian, Gothic revival, and basically during America's first housing boom, in the late 1800s, they decided it would be nice if their houses looked like scary castle-houses. The people who lived in that particular house were likely lower-middleclass as the house lacks all of the excessive, status-indicating symbolisms that the architects of the time would craft on to the house.
If you were rich, you got custom made symbols; if you were middleclass, you got to pick your symbols out of an architect companies catalog; if you were poor, you skipped the architects and bought/built a house without all the kitsch, ugly designs of the time. The Victorian home fell out of favor as new assembly line tech. made it so that everyone could afford to bombard their homes with excessive symbols (yuck!)

Why do you guys look so fucking weird like a rejected white person or something because in our upper peninsula here in Michigan you fuckers took over the place.

its a nice place with good amenities and things to do. its liberal yeah but you sound real spooked about it; normal people just want to get along, you shouldn't be such an ideologue - in practice most people aren't.

this

Is dearborn chill?

It's ugly as shit, no offense. I hate Victorian architecture so much unless it's blended with another style -- mediterranean, modern, etc.

St. Louis and Milwaukee are also pretty bad, but no cities are quite as bad as Detroit.

when the Finns march in the night

nothing compares to their might

I'm mainly talking about the areas surrounding the college district tbqh and the hipster paintings and flyers and other annoying shit but the rest of ann arbor isn't that bad tbqh

Let's say you shot and killed that gomoseks rapist, the police find the body, see that he's been shot, inform his NOK and then they just wipe their hands of it ? Is it just like a piss in the ocean or what ?

it's nice

I live 62 miles northeast of detroit, in a pretty nice smallish city where I don't have to be scared of poor people, AMA.

do the arabs come to detroit?