USA, it's time to pay debt to Europe

USA, it's time to pay debt to Europe.

Give us our fucking money.

And don't cry please. I already see that America complains and thinks that it is anti-american resentment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8KPRuIeY4Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funny, America is ripping off the EU and you still suck the yankee cock...

Who cares. The EU is a vassal state anyway

But EU is more powerful than USA.
Do you sincerly think that you can face to France, UK, Germany, Spain etc
millennia nations, builders of empires and else

Piss off we're not fighting for you

You will fight for us whether you want it or not

>UK

I see an issue.

pay denbts

Apple is so fucked

Could you just stop with this teenage rebel bullshit you're pulling. It's getting embarassing.

They've got enough even in liquid assets to cover this honestly, though they obviously would rather not.

I don't see them paying the full amount in any case, though they'll probably pay something. This is the sort of thing that gets argued down over the next decade.

It's still not normal for a company to pay only 1% taxes after dodging an already low 13% tax.

>US officials have criticized the EU's push to collect additional taxes from US companies, an effort that also has involved investigations of Starbucks Corp. and Amazon.com, Inc.

Damn, is there anyone in the US government that's not a lobbyist whore to some megacorp?

Apple swindles the American tax system as well and I'm willing to bet it's a vastly larger sum than the 14.5 billion USD number in EU.

After we got the 14.5 billions we should starve out Ireland. Just saying.

Where is the fun in that?

Taxes = theft

>Damn, is there anyone in the US government that's not a lobbyist whore to some megacorp?

There's one.

Why ireland though?

did apple place a pokemon over paddi's pot O gold?

Actually we are, for the next few years at the very least anyway

t. proud american patriot

Ireland offers extremely low tax rates to attract companies to set up shop there.

IMO apple should pay the fine but make Ireland pay for it since, you know, it was irish laws and irish officials presumably that allowed them 0.005% tax

You should google "Double Irish with a Dutch sandwich".

I think they have low corporate tax.

And the fact that English language is the official one probably speeds up some beaurocracy processes.

No. I don't want that to appear in my NSA file

The Irish were hit very hard economically, it took 9 billion from the UK to keep them out of PIGS status, they are desperate for foreign investment and are willing to break EU laws in the form of massive tax breaks to get it.

It's sort of an odd case where Ireland doesn't even want this money, since this could kill alot of the overseas business they get if it's no longer a tax haven.

I can see why the EU feels the need to do this, but I can also see why Ireland is sort of pissed about it.

>us

they're not dodging, ireland is offering close to 0% tax rates because it's the only way they can create jobs

but it's not like these jobs are funded by apple, they're paid for by europeans buying shitty apple products, then apple takes

>He is the actual megacorp with his own interests.

What is your point fatass?

It was a joke.

The answer you're looking for is no. Career politicians are scumdog pig fuckers.

>he's a slave to himself

After Britain decided to leave there is no reason to speak English anymore.
In a few years German will be the official language. (More than 100,000,000 speakers)
You should start learning.

>The double Irish tax structure was first used in the late 1980s by companies such as Apple Inc..[2] In 2010 Ireland passed a law intended to counter such arrangements, though existing arrangements were exempt and lawyers have said that this change will cause no significant problems for multinational firms.[3]

HMMMMMMM

>It was a joke

I don't think so.

And all in all there are more than 200,000,000 million Germanic-speaking people (more than 30% of the whole population!).

Yes, even with UK. However they won't fight for you guys anymore

Nobody gives a flying fuck, because Arabic will be your main language in 25 years so shut the fuck up.

sounds like a waste of time to me

shouldnt you be learning Turkish as your official mother tongue?

It's not really about Apple itself but what it will mean for the other corporate interests there. Google, Dell, Intel, Facebook. US firms employ over 130,000 people in Ireland, the last thing Ireland wants is for all these companies to leave.

If it's fine to accommodate them to create jobs and all that, it should not be fine to excuse everything in their favour only. It need to be fair for both parties.
That's why France will reject TTIP too.

have you paid us back for the marshall plan yet?

I realize there are a lot of un-ironic trumpsters on Sup Forums but you have to believe me.

ooooh thems war words

yes, a decade ago for the UK anyway

Yes, it's over since 60

Next

Eh

Just take it off the bill from the Marshall plan

why are you defending apple anyway, surely some of that 11billion pounds is money it should have paid in the US

Never got any dollarydoos in the first place

>Ireland turns itself into a tax haven as a quick way to make money
>gets rewarded with $14 billion by the EU

>USA is weaker than it's cuck vassals
Surely you jest.

>why are you defending apple anyway

it's hilarious after the fact that this corporation has been officially caught providing information of their user data base to the NSA.

Only an apple schill would be pro apple at this point

why nopody pay denbts any more?

Apple isn't American, go ask China.

It's not a reward. If other foreign companies feel threatened by this they're going to start deserting. Ireland's unemployment rate could easily rise by 2-3%.

those bloody micks

>But EU is more powerful than USA.

Fucking hell

next on the list:
star bucks
amazon
and all other us companys, pay denbts!

Funny how Americans are afraid of China.
Good citizen, always believe what your politicians tell you.

>Amazon getting fucked in the UK
>Apple getting fucked by the EU

keep it coming boys, I love seeing these companies getting fucked when trying to use USA tax evasion tactics in Europe

Homofaggots who watched too many time Hollywood movies. Real life is not a Marvel movie

a united EU state would absolutely be,
the current EU trade union isn't.

>Amazon getting fucked in the UK
wat

The EU has 500 million mostly old people, about 200 million are poor ex soviet shits, the UK voted to leave the EU, the EU is very resource poor.

The EU isn't irrelevant but the US is an insanely powerful country, also that. It is a country. The EU isn't a country.

If the EU went fully federal MAYBE but the current EU is a pos, shame because it had so much potential to be great.

>Spain
>military

>Germoney
>military

Which leaves United Cuckdom and France. You are still weaker and burgers will simply zerg you since they actually have the numbers to back it up.

Reminder that France had trouble funding bombings of Libya, nevermind actually going to war.
UK will just fall apart.

youtu.be/8KPRuIeY4Dw

>UK will just fall apart.

Keep telling yourself that you potatoe slav nigger

Apples a multinational company, why'd we give a fuck?

Stop trying to look tough, you inbred island monkey. You're not even France level.

>trump is an altruist

Am I the only one who's happy for ireland?

We could fuck you up if nukes weren't allowed, your entire country is just a poor third world shithole filled with central asians and light bulb headed russians.

>EU built predicated itself and justifies existence on the basis of trade
>lets itself get screwed for $15 billion in lost taxes

Yes. Honestly this is kind of needed for them after we stopped the Pfizer-Allergen merger

Trade is useful to government solely because of taxes though

lmoa

Ah yes the famously tough russians, better fund a few billion more rubles to the chechens incase they btfo you again light bulb headed fuck

Literally everything you just postyed was not only incorrect, but borderlind retarded. How do you just make up things like that and say them as if they are real?

What was wrong

>Irish authorities have vowed to fight the finding, and the U.S. government has disputed the EU's position.

>“Ireland’s position remains that the full amount of tax was paid in this case and no state aid was provided,” the Irish government said in a statement. “Ireland does not do deals with taxpayers.”

So the EU is trying to force the micks to demand money and close up its status as a tax haven?

>state revenue in 2015 was 60€ billion
>get almost 25% of your state budget dropped in your lap out of nowhere
Lucky bastards

The UK being out of the EU won't affect our relationship with France. Have you yanks forgotten that Britain and France's unique relationship is the envy of the known world?

Disgusting that you won't allow tax inversions

'Land' of the 'Free'

We couldn't beat Russia in a no nuke war you fucking mongoloid.
Dunno what you're laughing about, Ivan. You might be able to beat us with numbers, but you still have to live in Russia, so who really wins? Not you, that's for sure.

You're underestimating the ferocity of Russian soldiers. The Germans feared them infinitely more than all the other Allied forces combined.

Isn't shit like this why TTIP is basically dead? The yanks wanted to give their companies a lot more power in Europe while not letting the reverse happen.

How they ever thought that would fly blows my mind.

Employment actually.

top kek francois

we'd annhilate the EU in a week

TTIP stalled out once Trump brought it up and now half of congress is against it when previously they were for it. The EU side of things is basically in the same stalemate it's been in forever.

François please

Capital letter and ç

Ireland literally doesnt want the money and is fighting the ruling though

>The Irish finance minister, Michael Noonan, said he would seek approval from the Irish Cabinet to appeal the EU Commission’s ruling to European courts.

>“It is important that we send a strong message that Ireland remains an attractive and stable location of choice for long-term substantive investment,” Noonan said. “Apple has been in Ireland since the 1980s and employs thousands of people in Cork.”

This is 100% an effort to stop Ireland from being a tax haven

Nice meme cletus. The only way to get a russian soldier to leave his foxhole is to get him drunk enough to shit his pants and still you have to threaten to shoot him. If anything the only thing there is to be afraid about is being caught alive because the slavic goblins will torture you half to death before sending you to siberia.

this picture will never stop being relevant

>that delusion
UK literally can't fight for shit unless they are being piggy-backed by France, US or Russia.

>"The decision leaves me with no choice but to seek Cabinet approval to appeal the decision before the European Courts. This is necessary to defend the integrity of our tax system; to provide tax certainty to business; and to challenge the encroachment of EU state aid rules into the sovereign Member State competence of taxation.
Irexit when?

The EU has around 510 million people, those are only the member states. Europe has 738 million people, and you better believe if someone invaded the continent, everyone would get involved. A lot of ex soviet states aren't even in the EU, and the ones that are certainly do not make up 200 million people. Our demographics of pensioners per capita in relation to young and middle ages people is logically the same as the USA, since life expentency between the continents is less than 1 year apart. The EU is not resource poor.

If you honestly think America would win a war with the entirety of Europe, you might as well just donate your brain to charity, since you're clearly not using it.

Don't make Russia angry please. Those are the official words of the British Empire

Clearly you cannot read. Try again.

Why even postulate over something that will never happen anyway? The U.S. did play a role in helping form the EU after all.