you are country

> you are country
> would you have intercourse with a feminist from Spain

USA
YES

But every woman from Spain is a feminist user

Not intercourse, but I would hatefuck her. [spoiler]and these stupid whores would enjoy it[/spoiler]

1.Flag
2.Already have done mate - lads holiday when I was 16. Great time

This
Best hoes though

absolutely

hopefully she'll peg me

>intercourse with a feminist

Are strap-ons relevant here?

what was she like?
did she try to fuck your ass with a strap on???
please say yes even if she didn't.

Well the actual story is pretty good, but fine. Yes, she did fuck me with a strap on.

please post it famalam

>Amber Grimbergen

It was clear that girl on the left had the chinky inbred scandie face.

Not a big fan of their music tbqh

I would jackhammer her. It would be the best sex she's ever had.

lol I was thinking of the same thing

> implying these are your average dumb sluts
> implying you wouldn't wake up bent over a bed with a 7" thick dragon dildo in your ass after hitting on these empowered qts

From left to right

No No Yes Maybe

Alright, it goes back a few years though. Keep in mind the girl I fucked was a feminist school girl - looked very similar to middle right in pic.
Basically I was paired with her back in year 10 when I was 15 for a Spanish exchange trip. Nothing special really happened on that trip, but I had to go to a Spanish school with her and stay at her house for a week, and then she had to do the same with me. Anyway, when I was at her school, she brought me along to their feminist club (not even joking) and I basically pissed her and her friends off by laughing and arguing with what they we're saying. When we left the feminist club she wouldn't talk to me at all and basically hated me for the rest of the exchange.

Fast forward a year to summer 2014 - me and my friends go down to Benidorm for a lads holiday. She lives like 15 minutes from where we we're staying, so I messaged her after not talking to her for a year and asked if she wanted to do a meet up and go to a night club with us. Anyway, she said yes and her and her friends came down. We then went to the nightclub and got drunk as fuck. As she got drunker, she showed obvious signs that she wanted to fuck, so I took her by the hand and we wen't down to the beach where I fucked her brains out.

btw, sorry I'm a shitty story teller

>would you have intercourse with a feminist
:(
>from Spain
:)

Why are they wearing scrunchies? Why the red lipstick? Why the hobo shirts? Why the sweaty gross aesthetic mixed with makeup? Are they trying to look like they're on their way home from sex?

That's all these women want really
They just want someone to love them
They want to have a bunch of kids and get married so badly but theyre actually quite confused by the current year and think they shouldnt want those things so they go off the edge
Women really aren't that hard to understand

s-so she didn't actually peg you?

3 > 4 > 2 > 1

1 is a qt you paki cunt

No

I was going left to right, Schlomo.

One on the far left looks Albanian.

Would ravage 2nd from the right

Also if you knew spanish feminists, you would stay away like they had the plague

i lyk spene
do u lyk spene?

what's wrong with spanish feminists?

No

> tit stretch marks
why does this turn me on?

Spanish girls are one of the most attractives in europe!