What nationalityethnicity girls you had sex with?

What nationality\ethnicity girls you had sex with?

Who was the best and the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I met this girl while I was in California visiting my sister, definetely the worst sex I've had in my life, she was a virgin and almost cried, I felt like I was raping the poor thing...

Russian, Armenian, Thai.
Thai grills were by far the best.
Armenian was ok.
Russian """"""""women"""""""" were and still are the worst. Even jerking off is 10x better.

true

why? are they lazy, shy... what is the problem with russian goddess?

Lazy, cranky, flat like planks or saggy like shit. Also,

>no mexican mestiza gf
>why even live

> implying anyone on this board had sex
kek

Latinas are great until they smash your TV or vandalize your car after the break-up.

none

>mexican gf

good sex, but mostly bitches are crazy you should be careful

ahahah oh man ihad so much sex back in the ahahah day i dont even know ahahah

Best: Chinese
Even if they have harmpit hair they are sex godeses. They know stuff that western people don't.

Worst: Chilean, maybe because I've fucked 10 times more Chileans than any other ethnicity. But one time I fucked a girl that her cunt smelled like rotten fish, and her clit was shaped like a ball.

what mex girls think about jewish guys?

I've had a thing for latinas for a few years now, but never dated or tried to date one since they are non existent here.

I know how you feel my man haha I am drowning in pussy more than a paralysed cripple drowns in a swimming pool ahah

White, African American, Nigerian American, some sort of South American ( I think she said Colombian) and some East Asian.

>Nigerian American girl
My fave, she was short, cute and had a fat ass and plump tummy and was amazing in bed

>Colombian girl
She was pretty good, was the best rider, but didn't have the best face and had kind of trash tits. Ass was amazing though

>All the white girls and black girls
They were all alright, nothing too special and nothing too bad

>Asian chick
Fucking terrible. She was honestly a 9/10 and was plump, rare for an Asian chick, but was fucking terrible in bed and made me never want to fuck an Asian gain

Brazil
She was amazing. Still miss her.

Crazy how?

Spanish: mostly average but two liked anal so nice
French: best head ever
Chinese: nicee but meh
Vietnamese: the best by far

All the women I've had sex with were white, and from the US, like me, except for one girl that was half Asian.

Probably nothing, Jews don't exist in Mexico.

>best
anyone that will have sex with me
>worst
everyone else

memes and prostitutes aside I've only banged english and irish chicks :3

>tfw only fucked asian girls
I feel like a loser because of this

Best woman: Iranian prostitute in Copenhagen
Best shemale: Brazilian BBC in Portugal

Why do you write "African American" but not "White American"? "Whites" in your country have (often, but not always) a pale skin, but only few of them are still white.

you have 40k jews

Chinese: only let me do missionary and doggy (even though we dated for more than a year and boned like 9000 times)
Korean: so shy she wouldn't let me keep the lights until we had boned like 10 times
Mexican: freaky as shit
Vietnamese: freaky as shit and horny as hell, 11/10

Viet girls are top tier, only beta white virgins go for K-pop looking East Asian bitches because it satisfies their anime boners, it doesn't matter that said K-pop bitches hate Japan.

How did this happen?

i forgot to say that when i was fucking the vietnamese i was thinking she was a ladyboy, couldnt keep that out of my mind. But i enjoyed it.

>Spanish
>Italian
>Finnish
>Indian

Best one was the Spanish grill, the worst was the Indian one i guess. Weird tits and Ugly rear.

Shut the fuck up Hans

Drop in the fucking bucket m8

The standards (English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish). French, Italin, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Russian, Phillipino, Canadian, American, Mexican. I've also slept with people of African and middle eastern heritage, but they were born in UK. I travel a lot for work lol

Sorry, forgot, Canadian was the best, though I dont think it had anything to do with her nationality, she was just an absolute freak. Used to like me to piss on her, role play mummy and daddy stuff, and loved watching me fuck other girls lol. I miss her so much...

does my hand count?

>fat pale bitch
2 years older than me. Cheated on me on regular basis, I fucked her once while on her period. Lost my v-card with her when I was 15.
>pale skinny emo
cutter, awful at sex, got scared when I started biting and scratching (what's the logic on that?).
Busty latina bitch (pic rel)
lasted three months with her, had sex every second day, she was magnificent in bed, she smelled kind putrid down there, she was absolutely crazy.

No homo.

i've been with latinas, white american girls, and asian american girls

latinas are far and away the best in bed

>3DPD

>Russian
>English
>Welsh
>Canadian

Russian the best because I had strong feelings for her, but otherwise nothing to write home about. The one who was objectively the best was one I wasn't attracted to at all, a slightly fat and insecure English girl who made up for her appearance by giving a great blowjob.

Sex is fucking disgusting.

I feel the same way about humans who've had sex and humans who've had sex with animals.

I'm repulsed by it on an instinctual level, it's just so degrading to the mind.

Like two slugs rubbing against each other.

What the fuck are you doing, phahahah

dramatic/manipulative; their method to "make you do as they please" is either cry until you feel pity for them (poor innocent things) or bitch about everything until you surrender

amerilad here is right

sounds like you just need some pussy bro

Lol, what if I don't surrender? This ?

Dated a Swede for a couple of years, then one norwegian, one girl from USA whom I met during my exchange in Seattle. One Spanish girl and couple of Finns.

Doesn't feel as special as it looks, now that i read through it.

>bro
fucking normies

>Asian (Vietnamese)
>White (Finnish/German hybrid)

viet girl was pretty dirty, could cum anywhere i wanted except for face/mouth; no anal (but that's not my thing anyway); loose pussy, though, the memes aren't real

white girl was a cold fish, but still a better lay, also tight

WTF I HATE NORMIES NOW!!!

> They know stuff that western people don't.
what do you mean by this

Just white and mulatta

kek, well if you don't know how to deal with all that drama then yes, is going to end that way, but thats why you always hear this gringos complaining about latinas being crazy because they don't know what to do

while she is bitching or crying you have to
1) stay cool and hear whatever the fuck she wants to say
2) don't let her disrespect you or (very important) your family
3) try to cool down things, very slowly without patronizing
4) be alfa af

what about MENA

>girls you had sex with?
Where the fuck do you think you are, normieshitter?

I forget about something in:
2) [...] if she is crying, never let her blame you for any bullshit

Woa, thanks, hopefully it will help me someday

Italian, French (basque), Castilian, Dutch

Italian is best
Dutch is worst

>Best shemale: Brazilian
true

good luck my comrade; if you pass the test there is crazy pussy and tasty food waiting for you

>French
>Spanish
>German
>Portuguese
>British
>British turk
>British paki

>Best
tie between Spanish and German

>Worst
Portugese - it was my fault though

They exist mainly on Mexico City (on Polanco) and between them and people from Libanon own the country. But are really few

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

kenya, native america, french canadian, italian, polish.

italian was the worst but we were both very, very drunk and honestly it was still a fun night.

English, Welsh, Italian, Polish

Italian was the best, did anal and let me cum on her face

Polish was probably the worst

>they are sex godeses. they know stuff that western people don't.
every time I read someone saying shit about how great china is it always sounds like someone getting paid.

it's never just a statement like "I like this about them/it," it's always some absurd hyperbolic statement coupled with a comparison to a random other country.

like on a forum some guy was like
>I'm moving to china for work! what's it like living there?
and the first response within seconds was someone going on for paragraphs about how it's the cleanest place ever, and everyone is so polite and welcoming, so much easier to integrate into as a foreigner than the US

fucking every time
calm down

best: Russian (Armenian father)
worst: Egyptian living in France

also best shemale: Brazilian with really large dick

I have only ever had sex with one girl and she was from Brazil.

She didn't do anything and basically just layed there while I did all the work.
The one and only time she gave me a blowjob was because I asked her too, because she knew she was my first and I never had one before.

Brazilian girls are a meme

Also I did a very horny half Senegal-half Thai milf rare crossbreed once, and she practically demanded I had to fuck her in the ass.

Really hot too bad I was a bit too drunk.

fuck off, fucking kike

colombian

Had a girl piss on my accidently before which makes for a great story but a terrible sleep

>4 white women
>layed like a dead fish while i fucked them
>gave bad blowjobs

>indian/mexican woman
>no condom
>let me slap and choke her
>enjoyed abuse
>bought me a bunch of useless shit i never wanted
>mental problems and drug addict

they were all bad to be honest

too many to list but its a tie between czech and columbian.

shut up you've all never had sex

(please)

Just spanish and cuban to be honest. Also an eastern european qt but I'm not gonna count her, we were teenagers who couldn't fuck well even at point gun.

For the rest it is Spanish > Cuban > Spanish so there's no real conclusion to be honest.

French, Tunisian, Algerian, Singaporean(chinese), Taiwanese.

The best was definitely the Singaporean one, she was three years older than me and made stuff that I couldn't even imagine back then.
Worst was the Taiwanese one who made the star all along and moaned like in jav "because guys like it

whats agadir like?, have friends who have been to brothel there and said the woman are beautiful..

i am not a jew

just seen flag again, my bad lol

>Vietnamese

I knew it! Everytime i saw pics from vietnamese chicks online i knew there crazy. Most underrated far east women.
At least on the same level as thai.

Indian girl, french whore, chinese whore

Best was indian girl, free sex and I got to do so much at a nice pace.

flips are nicer imo, there usually not as monkey looking as other asians, got a bit of spanish in them..

It's okay, you can come to /mena/ there's a few morrocans and Spain is honorary North African

One mixed Laotian/white girl
Four white wimmenz

One of the white girls put me off sex for 5 years now. She was basically a sex doll, but even more unresponsive.
Then immediately asked if I wanted to have a threesome with her and some guy after we finished.
Bitches ain't shit

Thai, Estonian, Russian, Vietnamese and Chinese.

Finnish girls despise me for some reason.

Best to worst

>French
>Thai
>English
>Flip
>Korean
>Swedish

Thai was quite average but she's high up because the blowjob was on a whole other plane of existence to the others

lol

I've been with plenty of Americans, a Finn, a Swede and a French gal.

Finn was the best because she was so eager to learn. Swede gave great head and knew what she was doing. The French gal wasn't bad, but she'd sometimes go to French in the middle of sex and that'd do me in quickly.

American girls vary. I've been with very eager partners who were amazing and I've been with girls that were boring as fuck.

Had a gf like this, she was white. But luckily she was the only one that just laid there and let me do all the work. Maybe the grill that took my virginity set standards too high, i was 14 and she was 18, that bitch could ride a dick so good looked like she was having a pussy seizure.

Can confirm, I come there to ask stupid questions and friendly shitpost every now and then.

Bit homo but apart from that it's the best general t.b.h. Basically what /lat/ was once.

>Bit homo but apart from that it's the best general t.b.h.
It was until last year , now it's shit and all the nice regulars left.

>having sex

three white girls - all fine
dykey pakistani girl - put me in wrestling holds and fucked me with a strapon

did you enjoy it though?

I feel sick reading this thread

I thought I was browsing along my peers, but it looks like I'm in the wrong place

I reported this thread, I don't want you here, you're not fit for this website, so long

>dykey pakistani girl - put me in wrestling holds and fucked me with a strapon
Holy shit that's hot. Details?

Fuck you, this is not 55chan. Go back to that bunch of retards and let the grown ups talk in peace.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M GONNA REPORT YOU!

goodbye, my friend, go back to your natural habitat

>go back

Nigger, you're the outsider here.