Canada love thread

Do ant of my fellow Americans love Canada too

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rzkqzu.webm
youtu.be/oJ_okAgAUGE
youtu.be/PqPbngon0Jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be carefull Canada, they shart in the mart.

Why is Finland always rude

S-Sorry

Everybody love Canadians actually. They're kinda the best country of the earth.

But for a mysterious reason Muricans seems to (generaly) dislike them.

I say : jealousy.

Hey cute Canadian

>First an American is nice to us then Fronce

What's happening right now

We Americans love Canadians :)

Everyone loves Canada

did you ever wonder why Europeans loved canada?

It's simple : it mix the best from Europe and form the US.
You're kinda a Euro country, but, also American. You're like a Scandinavian country. That's why we like you.

>why Europeans loved canada?
Canada* sorry.

hey bbz

What are u doing :3

they're alright

they dont usually come down to my state

my.mixtape.moe/rzkqzu.webm

What state u in senpai

California

I may be completely wrong,and they just stick to the big cities

like everyone does

The last one I saw put America's favourability rating for Canada at like 90%

Canada is very popular off of Sup Forums. Reptrak which polls tens of thousands in dozens of countrirs routinely sees Canada at the number 1 or 2 spot consistently, it's basically a measure of which nations are most liked.

he was just joshin'
it is just their brash sense of humour

I've been to Cali a few times. Spent a month in Redding and have been as far south as Riverside.
It's a little strange desu, but so is everything out west.

is cali anything like BC irl or is the comparison always just drawn because they are both coastal and have that whole sk8r/420 thing going

its like BC only along the extreme northern coast and inwards

I have a nice anecdote from my area about the Canada/America relationship.

I live on a bordertown, basically one community split by a border. We routinely share hospital services, fire and EMS, etc.
During the War of 1812 the British authorities gave gunpowder to my town to fight and defend against the neighboring U.S. town. The locals took a vote and decided that 200 years as friends and neighbors weighed more than orders from London. They gave the powder to the American town under the condition that it be used so that both communities could enjoy an epic 4th of July fireworks show.
The towns now host a week long international homecoming festival, the border is shut down for a parade through both sides, vendors, artists, performers, beer tents, etc, are set up on both sides and everyone has a great time, then fireworks, with the side they are launched from changing each year.

H-Hey Canada. I-I've got a secret to confess. You just look so cute up there with your fuzzy hat and your maple syrup. And I love how all the worst news to come out of you only ever involves someone accidentally knocking over a garbage can. You're just so... cute.

Obviously B.C. is more like Oregon and Washington, but there are definite similarities between even southern California and British Columbia. People in both take pride in being laid back urban trend setters, both are similar in regards to food movements (as in there are as many people on a paleo ovipescatarian diet in Vancouver as in LA), both are multicultural but with fewer urban blacks than one might expect, both take a lot if pride in tneir music and arts scene, stuff like that.
A Vancouverite and a SoCalite would most likely get along well provided that neither were autists.

Get ready for feels

A Canadian bragging up America:
youtu.be/oJ_okAgAUGE

An American bragging up Canada:
youtu.be/PqPbngon0Jw

Relevant

I knew the poo in loos were behind all this