This kills the European

>this kills the European

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Túrós_csusza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this anally obliterates the Slovenian

We've yet to get Slavoj Zizek's opinion on it, but it's definitely Slovakia's kryptonite

>this loosens the american rectum

>cheese
>loosening stool

Is this the power of French education?

cheese would actually make you constupated if you eat too much.

not the same dude but lactose in general fuck up your intestines + lot of people can't digest it.

SHART IN MART

>Americans have yet to realize that they can vastly improve the pasta+cheese+sour cream by adding bacon
I pity you

Outed yourself as a Mudslime, 80% of western europeans can digest lactose.

I'm a big fan of cheese and pasta, and as an consumer of american media, I was familiar with the concept of mac and cheese. I only tried for the first time when I came to america though, as it is not a common dish around here. And I must say I got disappointed, it just tastes bland, barely better than pasta without any sauce, I expected more from you, such a shameful plate. American pancakes were also a bland disappointment.

saying people can't digect lactose doesn't mean I can't, Im eating goat cheese at this exact moment.
inb4 I fucked the goat

Is Brazil so poor you don't even have cheese you can use to make your own?

I guess I'm part of that 20%
I eat cheese and drink milk anyway.

>America

SHART

THERE'S A FOUL SMELL AT TACO BELL

I think I tried it with bacon and sour cream once.

Jesus now I'm hungry

West/Central/South Asians eat even more dairy than Euros. It's East and Southeast Asians who can't into lactose. If anything they'd be outing themself as a Buddhist.

>this kills the European

>Pasta plus cheese

What is supposed to kill us in this pic?

>pasta+cheese+sour cream by adding bacon

Is this a Hungarian dish? Please share

its american "cheese"
its fairly dangerous for those accustomed to the real thing

It can be good! But don't do the typical american recipe, americans like bland and boring

Go to a local market and get some top parmesan, and add some nice spices like turmeric and nutmeg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Túrós_csusza

Is it this?

Americans can't into spiciness and flavor. Pretty much every """American""" food that isn't bland as fuck was invented by foreigners.

They have cajun/texmex food, and always go on about retardedly hot chilli sauce and trying to breed hotter chillies.

American food in general is quite bland and overly sweet though.

hol up
what if you made spicy ice cubes and used them in mixed drinks

You'd end up with the last mouthful of your drink blasting your tongue off?

Great idea esti.