For years tell my appledrone friends and family that apple is intentionally slowing down their hardware to force...

>for years tell my appledrone friends and family that apple is intentionally slowing down their hardware to force upgrades
>be ridiculed for using niche and "obscure" android hardware
>this happens
Oh sweet justice, how I've longed for thee

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/ "5 years" iphone 2 android/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/64000209
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/64000059
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63998985
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63998173
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63992670
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noone fucking cares dawg
oh shit dude user's gonna subvert a multi billion dollar company with multi trillion dollar social impact dude he's like NEO dawg oh SHIT year of the android is upon us! all hail rajheesh!

>t. iToddler

noone fucking cares

what I want to know is why this law isn't being used to prosecute everyone who makes a phone or laptop without a user-replaceable battery

>noone fucking cares
>LEAV APEL ALONE!!!11

For years you have been telling them about something Apple started doing on March of this year?

trends.google .com/trends /explore?date=all&q=iphone%20slow

Apple fags can’t stop getting btfo

Apple should simply give users a toggle and they are offering a battery replacement at least for 29$ if you ask me that’s a good deal for a battery you don’t even have to fix yourself. >Meanwhile android users have to ship their phone out when their lithium ion batteries go bad.

The fuck is going on here?

>Acting like you wouldn't fuck that

>open phon
>baterry ther
WOOOOOW

This. OP is a fucking retard lol. Not to mention the slowing down of phones is just an alternative to letting them randomly shut off.

Fuck off google shill.

T.H.I.S

*started admitting to

That’s great if you’re a poorfag with an ancient phone. The thing is, a throttled iPhone is still faster than those so I don’t know what you’re bragging about. All modern android phones have non replaceable batteries and when their battery degrades, instead of slowing down they just have much worse battery life and randomly die.

>Apple vs France
Whoever wins, we lose.

nigger i just popped the back cover of my k10 and it's there stop defending anti consumer tech

>All modern android phones have non replaceable batteries
I suppose you don't see many android phones in the bathhouse, or wherever it is you hang out?

The iToddler shill has defended this.

>fucking a cumskin

no, thanks

Again that’s great if you have an old phone but if you have a modern flagship there’s no replaceable battery.

With that said, replacing those batteries on an iPhone is easier cheaper and quicker than on an android.

kid is amazed at the state and function of modern computers
it's a lot to take in at spawn

>dodging the point
My smart telephone devive from the year 2 0 1 7 AD has a replacable battery

>buy iTrash
>pathetic 1500 mAhlet virgin battery
>have charge it once a day minimum with normal usage, sometimes twice
>battery has 1000 charge cycles by the end of one year and is basically dead
>iTrash begins to randomly shutoff at 40% battery
>update iTrash to latest lagOS
>lose 50% performance

>buy Android phone
>alpha 3000+ mAh chad battery
>lasts 2-3 days on one charge with normal usage
>have only 200 charge cycles on it at the end of a year
>battery easily lasts 3 years with no issues
>can easily pop out battery and swap with premium Anker replacement battery in 2 minutes

iToddlers will NEVER know this feel.

I’m not dodging the point. If you buy a cheap (android phone) and give up all the features more advanced phones have, you can get some benefits like waterproofing.

But iPhones are high end phones so it makes more sense to compare them to high end android. All high end android phones have non replaceable batteries.

>Apple phones become obsolete after a year!!!1!

Wrong. Phones batteries become significantly degraded after 500-1200 full cycles on average. When this happens, not only does the battery life reduce but the phone also becomes prone to shutting down randomly when you try do something demanding. Apple has decided to throttle phones with degraded batteries to avoid this

If you’re going to argue that a throttled phone is more obsolete than one with random shutdowns, you would be wrong. In both cases, the solution is to replace the battery.

>b-but Apple did this to boost sales!!

Why would a throttled phone be more likely to be replaced than a phone which randomly shuts down?

>b-but iPhones have non replaceable batteries so it’s harder to replace the battery!

Every major android flagship has non replaceable batteries. For those, you pay 80-100$ plus shipping, send the phone off to a manufacturer, wait a week and then get your phone back.

With the iPhone you go into the apple store, pay 29$ and get your phone back in 30 minutes. Quicker cheaper and easier.

>well, Apple is slowing down your old phone with new updates.

Wrong. Update iOS 10.2.1 introduced throttling phones with degraded batteries but beyond that no updates have intentionally slowed down old phones.

>but Apple should have told its customers.

That is true, and a valid complaint. Apple did include a note in iOS 10.2.1 on this but it wasn’t clear enough.

>I still think Apple is trying to make their old phones obsolete

In addition to everything above, iPhones are supported for ~5 years whereas android phones are only supported for 2.

And I haven't bought one since 2014 :^]
There is litterally no reason to upgrade in the current year, even bough an extra swapapble battery so im always at 200%, applel cucks just need to stop worshiping their cult
>falling for the brand loyalty meme

>>Apple phones become obsolete after a year!!!1!
This.

Only brain dead morons buy Apple trash.

I'm honestly surprised no one did this for the iPad 1, given that it had essentially the same specs as devices updated to OS 7.1.2

This would make sense if battery replacements weren't 1) covered by applecare and 2) only $79 OOW (now $29 OOW)
Hell of a lot cheaper than a new device

>high end
>1+2+3=24

iTODDLERS BTFO

>for years tell my appledrone friends and family that apple is intentionally slowing down their hardware to force upgrades

...and you are still wrong.

They slowed the phones because the battery could no longer supply the peak current required. You can pay $79 to have the battery replaced if it's no longer under AppleCare.

I don't even own an iPhone, yet I'm completely sick of this retarded circle jerk. Their only fault was not reporting to the user that the phone had been slowed.

Hello fellow Android users!

Let's stop being rude to our friends who prefer Apple devices. They both are extremely similiar and have many wonderful apps!

t. fellow Android user

>at spawn
the kids like 10 and needs to get a fucking job

iPad 1 didn't have the hardware at all needed to run 7, it can barely run 5. What the fuck are you talking about?

t. pajeet

>They slowed the phones because the battery could no longer supply the peak current required.
And for 2 decades, this was the point where cell phone users realized they need to replace the battery in their phone.

Meanwhile at the buttfucking store:

Every thread about this you come in and claim that old batteries make phones shut down when they start pulling current.
It's not a thing, and the fact that you say it proves you know nothing about battery or SOC power management, apart from the lies Apple fed you.
You're fucking deluded and you care so much.
You gotta turn your life around man.

the iPad first gen is a iPhone 4 with a larger display. It's capable in theory of running an OS higher than one generation. Look at the 2 for example which is essentially an iPhone 4s, it made it to 10 but stopped just short of the 4s' complete update cycle.

>You're fucking deluded and you care so much.
>You gotta turn your life around man.
That iToddler literally has no life. He's a lost cause. Not even psychiatric help can save him.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/ "5 years" iphone 2 android/

Why does this new Apple battery replacement "discount" aka "pay slightly less for being raped by 'carrier updates avaliable' service" discount the 5s?

It is a thing. It happened on my old Sony Xperia. It happens on my current Samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet. It happens on my girlfriends 3 year old
iPhone 5s.

You can google it and you will see several results for any phone.

>iPhone 4 with a larger display
The displace requires more power and more processing power. Neither iPad generation you name is a match for a 4 or 4s. The hardware requirements are entirely different. The power needed to display content with an A4 chip would not be possible on the 9 inch display of the iPad cry more about early adoption.

>It's not a thing
It is a thing, it's most definitely a thing. It's literally no different to sticking a power supply in your computer that is below the wattage your computer can draw under load.

When rechargeable batteries degrade, or are cold, the amount of current they can supply reduces. This isn't limited to Li-ion batteries. It is why sometimes your car won't start if it is very cold or you've had the battery for a long time. It is charged, but it just can't supply the required current.

Now off yourself. You don't know anything.
I'm also not defending Apple for HIDING IT FROM THE USER. The feature itself is pretty much fine but they implemented it behind everyones' backs, including their own staff, so everyone just thought the poor performance meant it was time to upgrade the device.

iToddlers will defend this.

>Why does this new Apple battery replacement "discount" aka "pay slightly less for being raped by 'carrier updates avaliable' service" discount the 5s?
because the 5s is dead

>tfw I will soon be out skiing while this retarded poorfag anime posting google shill is shitposting all day

Feels good to be a well adjusted apple product user.

>adjusted apple product user.
You spent christmas morning alone beating off to your fruit trash loser. LMAO
Someone link the archive.

After a long day of wedge turning like a fucking moron and believing that he can show off that he participates in a fairly cheap activity/sport (that he's quite likely bad at) on an underwater basket weaving board, this kid will go to bed and say to himself "damn, I really showed those Android posters up!"

Good work!

If I wasn't laughing my ass off at how pathetic this fruit worshiper is, I might actually feel sorry for him.

I’d like to take this opportunity to point out that this is a perfect time for both my iPad Pro and my Apple Watch.

The iPad Pro combined the mobility of a phone with the power and screen size of a laptop, making it perfect for traveling. And the Apple Watch is perfect while skiing. I can send messages on the slopes without taking my phone out of my pocket and I can use it to measure my speed, heart rate etc too.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that you don't take the poo to the loo.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/64000209
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/64000059
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63998985
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63998173
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63992670
>it's actually fucking real
This fruit fag literally woke up on Christmas Day in Britbongistan and made 5 threads to circlejerk over his fruit brand. TOPKEK

Apple has almost no presence in India. India is 99% Android. So I’m not sure what you’re getting at here.

That story with the S8 in the second link actually happened btw.

I think you mean he tried to use Bixby.

SAD!

How will iToddlers ever recover?

iToddlers have defended this.

What? Planned obsolescence is illegal?
But that's every software and hardware product in existence.