What will you do when you get your Android gf Sup Forums?

What will you do when you get your Android gf Sup Forums?

Things I will do:
>sit on my lap and pair program in Haskell and K&R C
>Have her read books for me out loud
>play music for me on musical instruments
>Do our laundry together
>Write computer programs together
>wireless manage my computer moving files around installing updates just how i like them
>collect the cutest anime images on the internet for me so I have a nice folder
>draw me new anime pics for looking at in whatever different styles and cute characters
>remember things for me since she has perfect recall
>Be my bodyguard
>carry heavy things for me
>be my personal fitness trainer
>be my pillow/warmer and love making partner
>Drive my car for me if there are not already self driving taxis
>Instead of printing things I will have her hand write them from my words
>Have her amuse me such as singing, juggling, or writing poetry
>Play dress up and choose fashions for her
>Go exploring nature and teach her about the 3d world together
>Plug her brain into my computers pci-e slot to boost my fps
>Have her carry heavy things for me
>go snorkling and swimming in the ocean with her and also she's an air tank / human torpedo thingy that people ride on
>do meditation and different mind connecting stuff and vr in her brain and things
>Tell me funny stories and jokes
>use her effector to rearrange the atoms in my lipo to make it charged again
>jam botnet devices by emitting miovksy particles
>i dont need to go on the internet anymore because she just tells me information i need in spoken word and i dont need to post on shitty imageboards anymore
>train mma together for fun and sports
>go hiking in post apocalyptic cities and forests
>secrete refrigerated water for me to drink and also can secrete alcohol
>brush our teeths together
>play board games and video games and she lets me win sometimes
>touch her soft skin all the time
>Animeeeeeee

btw she has free will and loves me unconditionally anyway
Illllyyyyaaaaaa

Other urls found in this thread:

tnp.no/norway/panorama/man-norway-charged-ordering-child-like-sex-doll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also you can get the imouto version but it costs extra

Seek help m8 desu

Shapeshift ability!

I'm the unicorn thing

Seek help in buying a seed/egg for your bio android qt with one of our representatives today at your local workers commune and pick one up for free

Chose one day in the next 80 days randomly to kill me in my sleep and then she'll commit suicide in public

see if we can figure out how to be human

Good luck!!!

are you the same guy or are people just pastaing this now

Install gentoo on her

This thread lives in the collective unconscious and once the noosphere reaches critical mass: spontaneous revolution and imposing of my right to Android gf

>you will never suck cock on your android gf (male)

>tfw you will never suck a niggers cum out of your android gf

>carry heavy things for me
Top fucking lol

>he havent recieved his android gf last december
Just got mine from vietnam

I'd remote control it so I could be the little girl.

isnt it rape to have sex with a person who can't refuse (due to being a robot thats programmed not to)? and before some smart aleck replies to me NO rape is NOT ok

now THIS [in macklemore voice] is f*ck ing awe some

I have a Chinese gf (inb4 doubt) and she already does half of the things. Lifting heavy stuff wouldn't work because she's 1.52...

more like "made in china" gf (realdoll) lmao.

>programming in haskell
>belive in free will
>jam botnet devices by emitting miovksy particles
>implying she wouldn't be a botnet
you will never get an android gf so you can just kys already

Lurk moar.

>she's 1.52...
Why don't you just upgrade her firmware?

I'll go on Sup Forums and claim my intel waifu is better than your amd waifu. And if you don't own the 2nd gen animu waifu version c# your a loser. It's cheaper, has the feminine penis 3, and you can 1-click-root to gain access to her programmer bios.

Ha, only my android waifu can mine altcoin while giving me a hand job. Losers.

Program her to hate me but also be completely submissive and dependant
She must feel disgusted by the sole mention of sex and dislike the act even more, she will literally end up in tears everytime I force her to make it
I would add her programs to escape our house that also allow me to catch her at the very end of the plan and then put her back into her cage to fuck her against a wall
I would make her see romantic movies so she deeply learns the concept love and then force her to look me in the eyes and tell me that Im the ideal man she was always looking for

My God that's hot.

I mean, whats the point of having an android gf if you wont make her do what you reakky want?

nakadashi her

kiss her forehead before she goes to sleep but then restore her memory from a couple hours ago so no one will know that I showed affection towards anything

just lol at people who think that 3d cretins can compete

nice

no bullying

The correct term is gynoid.
It will take long to get a mix between an advanced sex doll and a domestic model like in this swedish tv serie.
Having functional genitalia on domestic robots would be opposed by some people anyway

I want a gf like this

imagine having a gf 1 foot and 5 inches tall and bragging about it

However transhumanists will want they synthetic body to have sexual capabilities, just like in ghost in the shell. However it would be easier in asia since they don't have the same views on sex than western countries

i enjoy this meme

its not a meme!

wtf is even the point of having a perfect immortal robot gf if you're still going to age and die and leave her all alone like the arwen/aragorn situation

rape
reset memory
rape
etc

wtf I love old hags now
or maybe ill just merge our brains together like in ghost in the shell in the last part of my life and we'll merge into one super entity

i want to fug illya

DIEE!!!!!

lol

too bad!
your transgression has been logged

i want to nakadashi illya

Before the Android QT in question has no true, humanlike? self awareness, even though OP paints scenery with unconditional love, sunshine and buttercups, just consider them as upgraded fleshlights with legs and hands. Very objectifying statement yes? There's no debate at all when it comes to women and dildos. #Dildolifespansmatter? I admit, I haven't asked my toothbrush either about its feeling being shoved into the depths of my mouth again again and again. Damn. Poor toilet. No wonder Pajeets worship them instead of using those, such thoughtful people

imagine being this dumb lol

i didnt read this

I'd fuck her while my fiancee hungrily touches her pathetic clit in the corner

lolol

>Implying cuckquean isn't hot as hell

So ironically (compared to the recent film) when the time comes it'll be western women's brains in a japanese robot body?

I fucking hate Asians, worse than Jews

shes australian

>draw me new anime pics for looking at in whatever different styles and cute characters

qt

Australian isn't a fucking race

uhh....????

it literally is, just the deported irish convicts aren't it

Fuck her tenderly. Then hard. Fall asleep.

Everyday.

> (You)
>So ironically (compared to the recent film) when the time comes it'll be western women's brains in a japanese robot body?
I think they'll start with multiple appearances anyway for different esthetic choice, going up to different body shapes and sizes, not everyone wanting to be a Japanese high school midget, even in Japan.
Surely you'll have a lot of controversies even before it would become available.
It's even possible that artificial bodies would be based on advanced sexbots, inheriting from customers taste diversity. Imagine the buzz made by the new of a little girl's mind transferred to a paedo sex bot model's body

>
>imagine having a gf 1 foot and 5 inches tall and bragging about it
You may have problems with some loli bots. Have you seen this new?
tnp.no/norway/panorama/man-norway-charged-ordering-child-like-sex-doll

I'd install a broken hobbyists operating system on her then, when it repeatedly breaks down leaving her blind or paraplegic, I'll go onto Sup Forums's technology board and spend hours arguing with anons about why my chosen fork of this operating system is better because it has "less bloat" and "more freedom"

hmm

i already bought the DLC