Reminder that not standing up for Intel during this time of hardship means you are a homophobic asshole...

Reminder that not standing up for Intel during this time of hardship means you are a homophobic asshole. Go ahead and ditch Intel for an alternative processor and turn your back on the LGBTQIA+ community

whatever you say pajeet

Fuck off faggot

Don't do it, Brian! Think about your wives children!

>Diversity makes ALL organizations better.
[citation needed]

what did the gays do to you op??

>Discrimination is wrong

intel cpus aren't fucked up, they just do things differently
stop being so errataphobic

"Hey let's classify all the candidates by their races using this nazi skin color guide ruler and then get an even number of each!"

He says that but the white flag is on top.

>$300,000,000 investment
And what was the return?

I thought some fraction of americans couldn't boycott israel anyways

return?

gladly

Notice how most of the people saying this stuff aren't the ones actually putting their lives on the line by serving in the military?

Pajeet > Gays.

kek

> burger king runner
Why?

If diversity makes organizations better, why hasn't some diverse company risen above all else before this moment?

>you are a homophobic asshole
Nah, I have a rational hatred for mentally ill people, no phobia

>turn your back on the LGBTQIA+ community
Good, I wish more people did this.

>homophobic
>not anti-semitic

0/10

Tough luck OP, i am very homophobic

I'm not afraid of faggots, I just don't like them.

The investment was the return
>making profit as a hip internet company in 2018

>LGBTQIA+
whatever the fuck is it im not going to take this community seriously with such abbreviation

That's the funny thing, isn't it?
There is no proof to that claim, and if anything, all studies that were done on the subject have shown that diversity makes organizations less successful, more women in management exist in higher earning firms but the action of promoting them to those senior position actually decreased revenue. It's like they're willingly blind.

check'd

well, it's true i wouldn't want to expose by back-side to those faggots...