He doesn't speak at least 3 different languages

> He doesn't speak at least 3 different languages

I speak portuguese so I automatically know spanish since it's basically just an easier portuguese.

>he speaks 3 western european languages

well done

Or purtuguese a harder spanish

I speak Russian so I automatically know Ukranian and Belarusian since it's basically just an easier Russian.

>I actually think English is so much easier than Spanish
I'm going to study Spanish now.

>he speaks

lmao primitive

Talks the country that try look for english speakers in every country they visit . kek

My English is fabulous.
J'ai etudé le français au lycée.
2年間、日本語を自習してる

I'm trying cunt

Your meme dialect isn't a language Manuel

I speak English, French, Spanish, and bad German.
None of it was worth it except for English.

It really is dude

>nem beszél nyelveket amik nem az indoeurópai nyelvcsoporthoz tartoznak

It's like you guys are not even trying.

>being such an inferior country you have to learn another nation's language
That's what separates me from the Europeans--I don't learn their languages, they learn MINE.

Keep the bait in the baiting thread, Tyrone.

Willington he speaks the truth

>he speaks 3 IE languages
well done

I took four years of German in high school and am teaching myself European Portuguese. Does that count for something?

>THIS
It's comforting knowing wherever I go, the inferiors will usually speak my language.

でも日本語は私が出来ないです

>high school language
man that doesn't count

Knowing any one scandi language means you automatically speak three

Hello!
Bonjour!
ሰላም!

For a while I was putting in an hour or two each day practicing German. I could have fairly meaningful conversations and read complex stuff but I sorta just gave up because I realized I don't like the language that much.

Even when I was using a lot of German, I had a very hard time actually conversing face to face.

Meanwhile, when I traveled to Portugal with only a year or two of on and off experience with PT, I used it 90% of the time and never had an issue being understood.

>suomi
>english
>skit svenska
>scheisse deutsch

Does that count as 3 languages?

This

>Speak Spanish
>Always tempted to mention that I ""speak"" Portuguese because several times I have encountered a Portuguese speaker and we had a breddy good conversation mixing Spanish and Portuguese

I study European PT and sometimes I have an easier time understanding Spanish than Portuguese.

>Tiu 느낌 cuando

if you don't know the difference between skit svenska and skitsvenska you don't speak svenska

i actually do but I still don't speak svenska

>he speaks barbaric non-european "languages"

Portuguese is the poor people version of spanish. I ain't speaking that shit

>tourist asks question in english
>me: where you from?
>awnser is anglo place
>my english bad sorry

I don't think knowing 3 different peasant manglings of Latin is as much of an achievement as learning three actually different languages.

Slovak
Czech
English

Had to learn none of them, feels good

I'm sure Vercingetorix was thinking the same when he was walking nude before all Rome, "fuck civilization, barbarians are better!".

>他不能说中文