Am I white?

Am I white?

You look like you'd be in a motorcycle gang

No you are fat

You like middle-east desu.

Arab.jpg
You look like a fucking Palestinian or Syrian.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Pablo Tyrone LeShawn de Barbosa. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Pablo. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

You look very north African.
So I guess that means no.

People usually say I look very castizo (euro + amerindian admixed)

You are white and cute

the look is same

>Murrica strike again

How? MENA people are not amerindian admixed

2 white

I love you my latin american brother

Your post deserved more banter tho.

It would if it hadn't been copy-pasted

dark hair and eyes, pale/light brown skin, i could pass for that aswell

You easily pass as a white (North) American.

You look like a typical italian.

I'm not pale-skinned, it's just the lightening background

>copy-pasted
Really? I retire what i said so. That's shit.

more pale than brown

Sure
I look exactly like this guy

>Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

He's a german mutt. He's not a full-blooded italian.

I don't think so

Why do you keep posting pictures of yourself?

Whiter than your conquistadors.

Why do you have a gf and why you are hot ?

go fuck yourself, you turkish cunt

chola mais lek
ficou pistola

You are in the spot that spanish/italians are, most people would consider you white but you could also be refugee. You could be my fat cousin we are kinda similiar and i never had issues except for nazi ultras

white people can't be fat? lol

you're delusional
this is your average italian memes aside

You look like a fat turk who could be the socially inept son of a Turkish immigrant in the US that owns a taxi company.

This guy looks almost exactly like my father. No joking.

ANSWER !

I've noticed 2 kinds of Brazilians
>whites
>blacks

also known as

>non-criminals
>criminals

If I were in Brazil, I wouldn't feel like my life is in danger if I saw you.

You're also pretty kawaii :3