How do we fix Brazil and make it a prosperous power?

How do we fix Brazil and make it a prosperous power?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates#Human_rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to snuggle with Brazil.

Redraw the flag, unify South America, kill inferior races and promote a pure white population.

Bait all the bad people with bananas and then gas them

>Inb4 dividing to south and north

Hot countries can't prosper

Heat promotes laziness and tiredness in the population

before you say anything, the parts where people live in australia are not even hot

You can't ;_;7

This. Look at a fucking world map. The intertropical region is the most underdeveloped and poor, while the temperate regions are the most developed and wealthy. It's plain and simple and sounds stupid but it's the raw truth.

Smaller government aka less social breadcrumbs and shit, in turn decreasing taxes across the board.

Educational reform, right now it's really bad and people are ignorant as fuck including teachers.

More economic freedom, right now it's basically impossible to open your own business without being buried in taxes and fees and bureaucracy.

More severe anti-corruption punishment.

Lower political salaries.

W-What if you took all the wealth and redistributed it evenly?
Sounds like a good idea, amIright?

get rid of drugs and guns

thats the 1st thing to be done

I forgot one thing:

Legalize drugs so trafficking is pointless.

We already lost our guns and it didn't decrease violence at all.

Explain Russia, or maybe too cold promotes shitty country too

turn into china
it's the only way

cold countries can or not be shitty

hot countries will always be

What a bunch of tripe, have you ever been in Southern Europe in the summer? The overwhelming majority of advanced ancient civilizations lie in or near the tropics, civilization did not arise in frozen wastelands. Speaking of Latin America specifically Panama and Costa Rica are amongst the countriees doing better in the region and in Mexico most people live in temperate highlands, for Mexico City the average temperatures fulctuate in between 16 and 20 degrees centigrade for most of the year.

I've actually read about this before but didn't expect to find people unironically defending this, it's bull. Even if you bring malaria or the need for winter preparations in cold climates we do fucking live in post-industrial societies.

Forget all the previous posts, I'll give you the right answer:
Brazilians are on average 50% Negroid, 25% Portuguese and 25% Amerindian, all races having very low IQ, and as such, Brazilians are the result of miscegenation between 3 of the most inferior races on the planet, and as the most intellectually impaired nation in the Americas, Brazil has everything every other nation with very low intellectual output has: it is disease-ridden, crime/violence-ridden, it is filthy and unsanitary, etc.

It's not the government, economy, wabba wabba... it's in the DNA of Brazilians, and Brazil will remain the epitome shithole no matter how many times you change government policies and feed them with gibs. That being said, stay away from Brazil and Brazilians if you have minimum respect for yourself and your family.

Calm down Captain America, on just your fail attempt at breaking down Brasil's demographics you've demonstrated you have nothing to contribute to any meaningful discussion. Why not go back to jerking off to Trump speches?

Death penalty to recidivist criminals, as a start.

End of bolsa senpaiĆ­lia right after.

Killing all the mesitzos, niggers and amerindians(so 98% of the cunt).

why are americans so racist?
i hate america now

It's as unfixable as the rest of Latin America
Move out while you can

Do it now or wait till Donald Trump does it. Either way your fate is sealed.

The same can be said about your country. Mixed with the most savage of the Amerindian tribes and with the most subhuman of the white races(Iberians). Mexico has no hope of development because violence and stupidity is inscribed in their DNA

I thought we had agreed our leaders are smarter and beating the US

You mean "going back on deporting all illegals" Trump? Sure amigo

Race has nothing to do with anything you stupid fuck

Economic reform, invest in education rather than industry (leave that for private enterprise).

>believing any politician promises

>Legalize drugs so trafficking is pointless.
Haha. Continue to underestimate the creativity of criminal minds, marijuana boy...

I never smoked marijuana or used any other recreational drugs and I don't plan to.

Every country that legalized drugs always ended up better that way, the druglords would expand their business to other countries and look for other alternatives like human trafficking but they would still inevitably lose power.

Explain Singapore, UAE, Qatar and Hong Kong,

>singapore
totalitarian shithole
>uae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates#Human_rights
>qatar
Kek, enjoy being a fucking slave and treated as a dog
>HK
>a fucking city

It's like saying Brazil is developed because of its high HDI cities

Copy China's totalitarian capitalism.
New social restrictions.