Why aren't you lifting yet???

Why aren't you lifting yet???

>retard abuses roids despite a family history of heart problems and dies in a sauna surrounded by thai shemale fuccbois

lmao

>Miring a guy who died from a heart attack.

Lot of gyms there in Vancouvers China Town, PingPong? How much do you deadlift?

>Has lived a better life and had more sex with more girls than you ever will
>He's lived more in 4 years than you will in 40 years on your computer talking to neets on Sup Forums and r9kposting

Lmfao @ you

I run and I box

Being buff is for faggots. Make sure you're a fighting machine

>Deadlifting

I'm not a fat ass powerlifter I have no need for training deadlifts although I do like 325 3x8

Being huge is infinitely more useful.

Why would I need to fight? I live in a safe area and I don't have a need to assault people on the street, I've never been in a fight in my life

>Why aren't you lifting yet?
too lazy

I pprobably be the most fit user here

I am not hunter

Nice nice, stay lean and fit.

Zyzz was cunt. He was no Hero, he was no Bro. He had absolutely no athletic talent and was too lazy to do Cardio. The only thing he became famous for was his vanity. and the more full of himself he acted the more obvious his glaring insecurities were. The only people he truly managed to impress were the equally Vain, lazy and untalented gym rats (see /fit/). He was so insecure that he insisted on using cocaine and steroids to further his gains, despite having a family history of heart problems. He was just that vain. and in the end, it would cost him his life. I will never call anybody who died in a Thai sauna surrounded by tranny fuccbois, at the age of 22, caused by perfectly preventable choices a hero. He died as he lived; A massive Faggot.

Yes but to no avail, I will always be a skinny lanklet

Remember boys no cardio, only do sets of 1. Max weight all the time. Only way to get gains

ahah jokes on you nerd I am

It's great and I'd recommend it to anyone

>I've never been in a fight in my life
I think that's why

This is the image that made me like him

I don't need to lift as I'm not an insecure meathead

>I think that's why

Well why would I ever be in a fight?

i don't live in a 3rd world shithole(such as poland), and I'm not a nigger. why would I need to fight? What would a fight ever possibly solve?

>If I wanted to i could beat you to death!
Ok and? If someone had a gun they could shoot you with it too. There is no point of fighting other than for fun

>being vain is bad

You're jealous and insecure. I never called him a hero either, having heros is for faggots I'm my own hero.

t. vegan homosexual

But he was gay

>This is the image that made me like him

This image made me hate humans.

yeah the women are pretty disgusting in it, I wouldn't say that's representative of all women though

I work as a slave at a warehouse.

I'm fucking murdered at the end of the day, no energy at all.

that still gets more pussy than someone just lifting and getting redpilled in his room

>I work as a slave at a warehouse.
>I'm fucking murdered at the end of the day, no energy at all.

Why do you do that to yourself? That job is for Mexicans.

you should lie on your resume, make up a bunch of experience, practice your interview skills and get a better job. Think outside the box instead of being a common pleb

Don't ever reply to me ever again manlet

>This is how idiots delude themselves

yeah le all meatheads are big and dumb becus they intimidate me!

kek

I'm actually about to interview for an apprenticeship. I fear I might be too old though seeing how I'm 29.

If I fuck up this interview I will write my books and then give it a hell mary try at coding.

If I can't code(I did ok with JS and HTML) I'll just probably off myself.

He's disgusting as well to be honest, maybe slightly less, but I already knew how disgusting women can be. I only knew Zyz superficially from memes so it strikes me how much of a cunt he was.

And no, being two wrongs don't make a right, he was just a sore loser having fun with a new toy. Disgusting and self-degrading to be honest.

t. Chinese Manlet
I can barely hear you from up here

Torn quad tendon that's on it's way to be fully healed but can't wait to get back to being /fit/ (to be honest)

He was just being the same cunt that women are regularly to men, funny how the shoe feels on the other foot

>Offing yourself when there's opportunities everywhere

Just make up experience, make up a good resume and just flat out lie.

wait, you called me a manlet as a comeback

WOAH

>Chinese
>vegan
>Manlet
>weaker than a European woman

Why even live Zhang?

I've never suffered anything resembling to what he's doing to be honest. Nor I've seen it being done to any men near me. Women may be selfish and stupid, but not brutal like that.

Lol dummy. That shit never heals. It's just going to get torn again.

That's because you never talk to women and you are a virgin

A lot of women have high as fuck standards when they themselves personally aren't all that attractive

But I am.

really

How the fuck do you tear a quad?!

Warehouse jobs tend to pay good though.
Better than working in fucking food service, or in retail.

tendon, pain is at the top of my left knee

If anything he was merely demonstrating his adopted mantra of "disregard females acquire aesthetics"

None of those apply to me, you're just an insecure little cretin

Not all meatheads are dumb, just nearly all people who lift on Sup Forums

Yea I get that, but how did it happen? Those tendons are really fucking durable.

I'm assuming you're some /r9k/ virgin that gets a kick out of shit like this. What if a girl was doing this, would you feel the same way?

Seriously, nigger? That's the first idea that comes to your mind and not the fact that people can have unrealistic standards and not be a cunt about it? If a girl is not interested on me she just says so, just like I will reject a fat bitch when she makes a move but won't insult her on her face. I'm a normal human being with no resentments who make me go all "fuck u bitch yur 4/10 I'm 10 xD".

I don't know how it works in your degenerate shithole, but here people is civil.

Selection bias

People on Sup Forums are fucking retarded dropouts

>What if a girl was doing this, would you feel the same way?

I wouldn't care because she has unrealistic standards and I'd get laid by any of the other dozen girls

I used to before it was trendy, but once gay make it as a manner sexualizing men and tainted it with their gay life, so I don't anymore. Gays should be destroyed for once and for all for ruining manly sport.

He was just being a cunt and childish, you can follow that supposed mantra without being a cunt. All men with some self-respect do to some degree.

I don't know. Apparently running and jumping can cause it and when I went to the gym I loved running and playing basketball.

You denying it makes it clear who is insecure here.

Not really, but /fit/ is filled with them

>Not really, but /fit/ is filled with them

In what way? This is just selection bias, every board on Sup Forums is like this

need not go any further than /int, this board is just pure shitposting where as /fit/ at least had good content or occasionally does still

I for one, try to make my posts as low quality as possible.

Sup Forums is full of people shitposting and acting retarded.
/fit/ is full of people discussing and being retarded

I am way too socially retarded to accomplish the task of going to the gym and interreacting the owner of it to start using it.
Also I have zero idea about how bodybuilding works and I am too lazy.

what tha fuark

What makes you think that? How do you differentiate between the two?

Sounds like you just don't know enough about /fit/ to tell who's just shitposting and who's genuinely retarded. You're also giving people on Sup Forums way too much credit. The difference between the boards is mostly subject matter.

Shitty excuse. Buy some dumbbells and watch videos.

I seriously doubt there's anyone autist enough to be so socially retarded, but if you are is no excuse. I never predicted myself using this sentence but it is 2016.

I, for one really hate normies

what's a normie exactly? I've never been too sure on what it means

Person that has sex with girls who are not prostitutes

>not deadlifting
Fucking lel

Damn so you don't like having sex?

that's a bit unique but why do you hate that other people have sex? Just jealousy or what?

b-but I am

>all these fatties and DYELs rationalizing their laziness and inactivity

but hard work is hard...

Nothing worth it was ever easy.

ive started to go the Gym recently, hard work but in the end it will be worth it.

i'm bulking

Just lost my job so maybe I will have time now, but just until I get a new job.

looking good m8

i can really see some definition on your clogged arteries

Are you going to start spamming this shit here too.
I'm pretty sure you've posted this thousands, if not tens of thousands, of times on r9k.

>He goes on /r9k/

lmao

my cholesterol is fine 2bh

fuck yeah the flower of youth

I do. Releasing my anger through exercise is the only thing stopping me from suicide at this point.

Only fucking queers lift seriously, if you tell another man to start working out you're a fag

You never reply when I say why I'm not lifting anyway.

How many girls do you get with that body?

are you gay maybe? looking pretty good. Ever had any guys hit on you at the beach?

top lel

>buttmad fatty detected

I'm hetero, I think

I-i don't go to the beach...

why not? That looks like a body to be proud of, you chose to have it afterall

This is like saying robbers should be prideful of robbing as they chose that life

Are you saying you don't like how you look?

why would I? it's ugly

Why don't you fix it by exercising then?

This is something you can fix

I've been lifting for 1 month 2bh, but I'm going to drop it, didn't see single improvement in my appearance yet, don't have any motivation anymore

also dieting is more important and it's pretty much impossible

It takes longer than a month to fix many years of bad habits. Why would you give up when you're getting closer to change?

>impossible
how is it impossible? What makes it so difficult for you

>dieting is impossible
>expecting big results after 1 month of "lifting" without any attention paid to diet

You're a waste of life if you can't persevere.

if i lift i won't look good crossdressing :p

I'll take my chances with an extra 40 years.