Stay away. It's our apple

Stay away. It's our apple.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/company-tax_en
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:52011PC0121
usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/08/30/apples-145b-fine-drop-bucket/89582930/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are Europeans being such jews?

What good will 15-30 billion Euros do?

you act like it was your tax money

kurva anyátok

*takes top half of apple*

Well its no secret Europeans are targeting American companies because of how successful they are.

They are being worse than petty.

this is opposite
why do you think they came to Ireland? for the scenery? no, they thought they could rip them off

>they thought they could rip them off
How exactly? Ireland has a tax code that allows all of this.

Now; years later when the EU is fucked, they want missed taxes (not back taxes).

apple will go to britain when they aren't slaves to the eu anymore

no it's not
Ireland and Apple broke EU law

>how dare they be made to pay 12.5% tax in Ireland
>they should pay 35% on their European profits in Shartland
If you wonder why the rest of the world sees you as heartless selfish greedy cunts, you shouldn't.

>ripping off Ireland

You're not ripping off someone if they have full knowledge of the situation and agree with it.

>Ireland and Apple broke EU law
>The EU can tell its members how to tax
How exactly?

Provide proof.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

The EU is demanding ransom from Apple, not American 35%.

“Member states cannot give tax benefits to selected companies — this is illegal under EU state aid rules,” said Margrethe Vestager, the top competition official for the European Commission, the EU’s executive body.

>“Member states cannot give tax benefits to selected companies — this is illegal under EU state aid rules,”
Still waiting for proofs.

It will be when Apple writes it off.

proof of what? that is the law, Ireland and Apple broke it and they must pay

>proof of what? that is the law
Can you prove its the law?

Obviously not. A country can give tax incentives to whomever it wishes.

I'm happy for you and hope you use the money well :3

Their tax deals go back to 1980 and they're just now having a problem with it?

They funnel their Euro profits to Ireland since they have no tax residency there and so pay no tax on it, and leave the money there and borrow against it in America rather than repatriating it so they don't pay tax on it in America.

The EU is calling bullshit on Ireland's treatment of Apple that allows them to be tax-resident nowhere and making them pay Irish tax, as they should.

no it can't, Ireland is part of the EU and the EU's rules apply to Ireland

They rerouted the taxes they would have had to pay in European countries to Ireland
So they sold their shit here and paid no taxes
And now you whine about them having to pay taxes
Are you retarded?

>prove me wrong
Just read the law yourself if you're able to even do that. I'm not even going to spoonfeed you a lmgtfy link.

>Obviously not. A country can give tax incentives to whomever it wishes.
The EU likes to but their heads into internal economics of its members. A lot of smaller countries used to build ships and now they don't.

Go ahead and post the law if its there.

Ireland has different tax laws; they did nothing illegal.

If Ireland had illegal business taxes; its the obligation of the EU to correct that. Not hold a company ransom.

>spoonfeed me because I don't know how to look up a simple law
Nah you're a dumbass

>join a Economic union with laws
>wtf we had to follow these laws?
dolt

lol no

>The standard rate of Irish corporate tax is 12.5%. The Commissions's investigation concluded that Apple had effectively paid 1% tax on its European profits in 2003 and about 0.005% in 2014.

>i cant post a law because I dont know what im talking about

>accept nation into economic union
>dont take issue with taxation practices, hold company accountable after the fact; when you're in mortal danger of tax revenues
You dont have a leg to stand on.

>Americano "education"
Here you go you fat fucking retard.
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/company-tax_en

Now find what Apple did wrong.

Pro tip: you cant. You wont even zero in on the literature,

You've got nothing.

>inb4 find it yourself, I dont have to prove anything

>the law
Are you implying that you think you can sell shit in Germany and not pay taxes?

i think you are actually retarded

paying 0.005%, tax rate

why are you defending these people?

He's probably a jew

They're obliged to, to uphold the American fantasy of individualist exceptionalism.

he is propably even more jewish than you i guess

nation of temporarely embarassed millionaires

Go ahead and find where Apple paid no taxes.

Go ahead and find the direct law or legislation that says what Apple did was illegal.

>why are you defending these people?
Because the EU is actually being jewish by not being a government that regulates its states finances.

EU responsibility is to check the way states gain revenues; not punish companies who use legal means.

Now since EU is failing and so is Germany; they want legal earned from successful American corporations.

EU has no business; they've already been taxed to hell by EU. So they are targeting American companies because they are profitable.

are you actually retarded
this is not legal means you fucktard

>this is not legal means you fucktard
Again, post proof.

>its the obligation of the EU to correct that. Not hold a company ransom.
That's what they're doing. The EU isn't suing Apple; they're ordering Ireland to file suit against Apple to reclaim the money.

>Go ahead and find where Apple paid no taxes.
In Germany

Also, you keep on acting as if I, you, or anybody,else here should care if it's illegal or not
We are not lawyers, I am just a man and what they did was wrong, now they have to pay the price and that is right
Do you really think I care in the slightest what international law thinks about it?

If that's your whole argument you're simply void of morals

>read it for me it's too hard
Okay retard, here you go:

>The Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) is a single set of rules that companies operating within the European Union (EU) could use to calculate their taxable profits. This would mean that a company would only have to comply with one EU system for computing its taxable income instead of dealing with up to 27 different sets of rules.
>The company would be subject to corporate tax under the system on all income from an activity carried on through the permanent establishment in an EU country. A company that qualifies and opts for the CCCTB would no longer be subject to the national corporate tax arrangements for all matters regulated by the common rules.
>The tax base would be determined for each tax year and shall be calculated as revenues less exempt revenues, deductible expenses and other deductible items. All revenues should be taxable unless explicitly exempted
Now the parts that Ireland violated
>The income to be included in the tax base shall be calculated according to the rules of Articles 9 to 15. Losses of the foreign entity shall not be included in the tax base but shall be carried forward and taken into account when applying Article 82 in subsequent years.
>The income to be included in the tax base shall be calculated in proportion to the entitlement of the taxpayer to share in the profits of the foreign entity.
Ireland violated the law by charging "preferentially calculated" national corporate taxation rates in violation of both the preamble and anti-abuse stipulations of the CCCTB.
Now go fuck yourself.

go back and finish high school Tyrone

>American nigger destroyed once again
Daily reminder that common sense is given by culture and the USA has none
Also he's probably genuinely autistic

Oops

Americans never cease to amaze me

Thats not proof of anything, thats just an homepage for EU taxes.

Wow; you copy and pasted something..

Try again; POST PROOF

Basically no retort from anyone.

If Ireland has illegal taxation schemes, punish Ireland's government.

Why would you punish the company who was invited and given these benefits?

OH! I KNOW! Cause Ireland and broke and so is EU; so instead punish the company!

>void of morals

Posted the law, nigger. You're either poorly trolling or literally autistic at this point.

Kurva anyátok

>Posted the law, nigger
No, you didnt. You copy and pasted words from a source you wont disclose.

Moron.

dont punish us, punish the jews for not having laws against holocaust

Christ, you're obnoxious.
Here is the complete and unabridged statute from a government website.
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:52011PC0121
Can you please just kill yourself now?

>mfw 0% corporate tax

YOU HAVE NOT PROVED THAT RECORDING PROFITS IN 1 PLACE WHILE PAYING TAXES IN ANOTHER IS ILLEGAL

Good try but no cigar.

Face it, EU fucked up by letting this happen and they cant jew their way out of economic collapse now.

15-30 billion Euros. what good will it do? Pay off Volkswagen's debts maybe?

Literally I highlighted that here You can't win this dude. Everyone else in this thread just feels bad for you.
Why are you so triggered anyways?

dude, you propably think you are super intelligent and shit.

the whole discussion aside i am going to give you an honest advice: you are propably some teenager in his last years of high school thinking you got it all and ignoring every argument against your opinion. you should before discussing anything ever again develope an ability of having a meaningful discussion. if you dont think you can do that, dont worry, you can still kys

>If Ireland has illegal taxation schemes, punish Ireland's government.

READ, NIGGER.
THEY ARE PUSHING IRELAND, NOT APPLE.

You seem desperate

Now you seem really desperate

Again, you're green text has no weight here.

It says nothing about recording profits in 1 nation and paying the taxes of another. Sorry!

The EU and Germany are about to be destroyed.

Discuss that. Discuss how desperate the entire world sees the EU now. Its pathetic really.

BTW EU is nothing for Apple, they are just toying with EU now. They have over $300 billion in cash assets.

AS per EU tax law
>The income to be included in the tax base shall be calculated according to the rules of Articles 9 to 15
that is to say
>A company resident in a Member State which opts for the system provided for by this Directive shall be subject to corporate tax under that system on all income derived from any source, whether inside or outside its Member State of residence.
"recording profits in 1 nation and paying the taxes of another"
subject to corporate tax under that system on all income derived from any source, whether inside or outside its Member State of residence.
Why am I still responding this retard
source: eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=celex:52011PC0121

PROOOOF that the entire world sees the EU as desperate

(its not true btw, source: actually have travelled more countries than you have travelled cities)

>subject to corporate tax under that system on all income derived from any source, whether inside or outside its Member State of residence.
So where does it say Apple didnt pay taxes? Quit posting the same link that doesnt prove anything. You're not even quoting from that page.

YOU'RE WRONG. IRELAND CAN GIVE TAX BENEFITS IF IT WANTS.

>PROOOOF that the entire world sees the EU as desperate
You're so desperate for tax revenue its obvious.

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/08/30/apples-145b-fine-drop-bucket/89582930/

>Discuss that. Discuss how
Why would I do anything you tell me?
Lel
And why are you so angry? Seriously seek help

>And why are you so angry?
I'm not the jew demanding more taxes now that I'm broke.

I am quoting that page and obviously cases where the law is violated are not included in the statute. Also its Ireland, a CCCTB signatory, that violated the law not Apple. At least get your facts right.
Nice trolling. You actually got me. Kill yourself now

you are actually to retarded to understand my argument. let me explain for you:
>you say proof every time
>gets proven every time by canada bro
>you make ridicolous claim
>i tell you to proof
>you fuck up cause you cant read

>I am quoting that page and obviously cases where the law is violated are not included in the statute.
No, thats just it. You havent. You quoted what a law says about taxation.

Thats it, no correlation to apple.

>gets proven every time by canada bro
Nothing has been proven.

Quoting random pieces of legislation doesnt prove correlation to what apple has done.

Which is follow the laws of current EU taxation.

Neither am I, I'm just a guy browsing the net and laughing at American autism

Kurva anyátok

>mfw Apple quits selling their products in every EU country except Ireland and refuses to pay the taxes

you still havent given any source to any of your claims. wtf do they teach you in school over there? who hast the most, dumbest and loudest argument wins?

Your not using the word correlation correctly and also its Ireland that violated the law.

would open up the market for non us firms

I'm just the guy laughing at the end of Europe.

The quality of life is so bad there, I cant imagine anyone being able to afford Iphone is the near future.

yes they love losing money
apple is garbage anyway and whoever buys from there deserves to be scammed

>and whoever buys from there deserves to be scammed

oh no le greentext i am beaten again xD

did trump tell you that?

>yes they love losing money
>apple is garbage anyway and whoever buys from there deserves to be scammed

So this is what this is about
You're upset that you live a shitty life in a mediocre country and overcompensate
Well, have fun, I'll go to bed

>triggered crapple cucks defending their iToys

>Fedora.jpg
desperate, I see

>literal jews getting fanny flustered that a company didn't want to cough up an exorbitant amount of shekels and legally avoided paying a higher tax rate than was necessary

>You're upset that you live a shitty life in a mediocre country and overcompensate
No, I'm just admiring how overt and out of control the EU is. Headed by Germany.

""legally""

>Asking your friend $20 after you offered him 12 bud lights
The EU should really negotiate with corporations before hand.

Like you wouldn't avoid tax if you earned enough to retain an accounting firm that could do it for you.

Personally, I simply moved to Hong Kong. Waifus everywhere and I pay less than 10% tax.

Apple is a poor confused little boy cheated by evul yurop, is that it?

>Apple is a poor confused little boy cheated by evul yurop
Apple isn't poor or confused.

Its being combated by Europe.

Apple broke EU law and it should pay for it

And a sovereign nation's laws trump the EU's.
Fuck off, Jew.

no, no it does not.
>Fuck off, Jew.
not an argument

Ireland is the culprit here. But again, it cant pay.