Be in supermarket

>be in supermarket
>see dad slap his daughter
>too autist to do anything
what would you do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

uq.edu.au/news/article/2010/12/children-who-were-abused-or-neglected-have-lower-iq-teens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slap her

Isn't hitting/kids the norm in Israel?

it was in the checkout line and I don't think many people saw it
I've never seen anything like this before and of course he was a haredi cunt

Did your parents ever hit you before?

No.

obviously slap her dad and say *you can't treat women this way, it's 2016!!* as the surrounding crowd erupts in cheers and applause, the daughter would fall at my feet and ask me to save her so I pick her up and walk out of there never to see the father again
or I wouldn't do shit because its none of my fucking business and I'm not a stupid cunt

I didn't want to wrestle him
but it just struck me as really weird nobody did anything, I expected some kind of reaction desu

Mind my own god damn business because my parents used to hit me and I'm glad they did. I'm glad they pressured me not to be a retard deadbeat

tell him to stop being stupid

At least she has her dad in her life

>father gets in your face and shoves you off balance
>WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!

Bystander effect

Nice anecdote. I somehow doubt a father that needlessly hits his daughter in a public place is going to be the model of behaviour reinforcement.

There's 100 fuck ups for every kid who comes out well like you. Also, keep in mind the difference between the occasional spanking and abuse.

I think we need a new Hitler to set you people straight

>not to be a retard
uq.edu.au/news/article/2010/12/children-who-were-abused-or-neglected-have-lower-iq-teens
>victims of maltreatment scored the equivalent of approximately three IQ points lower than those who had not been maltreated, after accounting for a large range of socioeconomic and other factors.

>needlessly hits his daughter
How do you know it was needless? The kid could have very easily been misbehaving

how old was the daughter?
you could have done something and win her over

Historically speaking we haven't had pogroms for 70 years now, this is probably unprecedented. The semitic herd needs to be trimmed so only the good can survive

Nohing, ms be for a good reason.

Better than she becoming a batshit crazy femenist when she hits teenage.

You realise there are other ways to deal with that, even physically, without slapping them?

Slap them both and then slap both of you. Everyone gets a slap.

Being spanked occasionally != being abused or neglected.

kid
she was bugging him when he was talking with a cashier

Sometimes kids needs a slap

>trying to reason with a stupid little screaming kid
People like you are the reason why I fucking hate children nowadays. Parents are such pussies that they'll literally try to reason or find "common" ground with their spoiled shitty kid.

my parents beat me when i was a child and i turned out to be a fat worthless virgin neet.

depends how hard he was slapping her and for how long and how old she was

if it was just a single slap I probably wouldn't do anything unless she was really young and the slap was really hard.

Didn't the cashier see?

>my parents used to hit me and I'm glad they did
Look at little mister special. I got put in a box, a very hot box.

I don't think so.
he pulled her aside and gave her a quick slap
I'd be surprised if that many people did see

what's the matter? it's not like he raped her to lift some boredom of standing the line or something

Then you'll go into mental abuse.

Depends on the context. How hard, is she crying, was she visibly being a little shit beforehand, does he look like he's going to do it again, etc.

Sometimes people really do need a slap to get them to quit their shit. Other times it's just a lazy, thuggish way to get your kid to shut up.

It's still hitting a kid.
And it's still not an argument

Physical punishment is okay.

>still being butthurt that your parents spanked you for crying about not getting the new Thomas train model when you were five

Was it a slap to the face? I have nothing against some kind of physical punishment so long as it is within reason. However, the face is never acceptable

yes. where else?

Could be a spank. My parents used to do that to me.

I was hit with metal cloth hanger by mother after stealing fruit on neighbour house, in front of my friends, and she doesn't even spare my friends too. Still human. Thinking about it again, we get a good laugh.

All it did was make me less friendly and sociable, and partly autistc. So much for "discipline"

My brother was at a restaurant this evening actually where the owner was beating a mentally challenged kid that works there. He and some of the waiters there decided it was best to call 911, so he did.

I would at least tell that dude how much of a bitch he was. Witness a few things and the things i didn't try to prevent make me more ashamed of fucked up shit ive actually done.

whip my dick out right in front of them

I slapped a woman once during sex and she liked it

She didn't like it, your mum just has stockholm syndrome.

There is nothing wrong with physically correcting your child as long as you don't go to far.

nothing because i'm sure he had his good reasons to do it

Its fairly normal here
If a kid is being a wee shite then a clip round the ear will tell him to behave

Mine beat the hell out of me when I fucked up as a child.
As a result I have discipline and don't feel spoiled and entitled.

>it's a "Israel complains about some garden variety bullshit to win hearts and minds" thread

Isn't this an /r9k/ thread, anyway?