What happens here?

What happens here?
Is it a depressing wasteland? when i think of this area i think it's like the eastern europe of usa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laws_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Michigan
>Colorado
>Utah
>Illinois

The Americas used to be attached to Russia via land bridge, so really all of the US is eastern Europe

I think of it as the Siberia of the US.
>Cold as fuck
>Gets warm as fuck
>Muh forests
>Muh lakes
>Muh flatness
>Muh middle of a fucking continent
>Muh random, highly populated cities dotted about

T. Minnesotan

Remove the lakes area and it looks like the best part of the USA imho.

You're asia, the asian russia is not eastern europe.

Painting too broadly. Colorado, Wisconsin, and Minnesota aren't that bad at all. Arizona is decent if you live in Phoenix and Nevada has Las Vegas I guess.

The rest of those mid-western states are genuinely depressing trash cans full of fat, unhappy people who have probably lost a house and loved one to a tornado. New Mexico is weird I don't know anything about it.

It's pretty rural other than the Great Lakes, and pretty comfy, especially Montana/Wyoming/Dakotas. I'd say the High Plains are the best region outside of New England, and the South is more the Eastern Europe/Russia of the US.

i read a bit about montana today and i really like it
>beautiful landscape
>few people
>low crime
if i had to move to the usa it definetly would be a place that i would consider. just the winter is propably way too cold

Farmland and grass fields for miles
One of the most boring places on earth

>wyoming here

>pretty mountains
>mild weather
>everyone is outdoorsy
>no humidity
>no niggers
>no spics

i love it here

Wew Colorado, Minnesota and Utah are based

>Utah
Take it back

It's comfy if you can put up with god awful winters.
Eastern part of it doesn't get nearly as bad winters though, and needless to say the southwest doesn't either.
You really have a pretty varied grouping there. It's more or less a "This is the lesser populated portion of the US" map.

how is life for young people (20-30) outside of big cities. how do you party? where do you drink? how do you meet women?

shitcongo here
its shit
send help

Farmersonly.com

No
It's pretty nice if you don't live in a bumfuck nowhere type of town. I live in a good sized university town in Iowa. For fun people can go to any assortment of bars, and the lucky few like myself who have access to a boat, and go on the river to fish, or go get drunk on a sandbar up river. You could also go swimming in one of the two nearby waterparks.
>Implying I meet women
I would imagine you could easily do it at bars, but I honestly do it on campus. Or rather I attempt to.

Why? A lot of the midwestern states have some of the highest living standards in the country.

tfw no american rural qt gf

Jesus Sup Forumsfags are so fucking weird you actually want some boring, dull genetic timebomb

>you actually want some boring, dull genetic timebomb

You mean ~99% of all women?

So much of that is covered by beautiful state park. Ecosystems are preserved there that are completely unique to the earth. Some of it it wasteland. Some of it is beautiful. Listerally the worst place i went to was Kansas. Kansas won't sell liquor on sunday.

>no spics
nigga what

you guys are like 30% hispanic

I've lived in Colorado and Utah and both are godtier places in the USA. Utah is the GOAT state

Some liquor stores sell liquor on Sundays. Grocery stores however wont.

It might depend on the County though. I don't know.

>white
>wealthy
>tall
it's the only good part of the usa, minus michigan and illinois.

Many states/counties won't sell Alcohol on Sundays. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laws_in_the_United_States

Navadan here. The densely-populated areas are not much different than most other southwestern US cities, but the area in between is gigantic, lonely, spooky, and sometimes downright weird. For instance, there are strange towns with only 4 people in them, survivalist and Mormon fundamentalists set up compounds in the desert, and there are ugly, backwater brothels in the middle of nowhere.

Nothing