He walks up to your girlfriend in the apple store and tells her she should be retroactively aborted

He walks up to your girlfriend in the apple store and tells her she should be retroactively aborted

Wut u doin?

why is he so alpha?

Daily reminder that Torvalds should be in the sticky instead of the fat commie kike Stallman.

get back to ur treadmill standing desk u fat cunt

He slimmed down you fat shamer

>he fell for the sitting jew
Hope you can walk straight at your 70s.

shit bill jobs looks really good now

Run before the batteries explode

>your girlfriend

What is he doing on the Apple store? And what is my gf doing on the Apple store?
Sorry OP what a shitty scenario you have proposed.

linus owns a rMBP, it is not far fetched to intimate with the notion of him being physically present in an apple store

we also know he's pretty bad at using computers, so buying one online may be difficult for him.

It's an Apple store so he meant girlfriend (male) of course. That's why Linus is probably saying that in the first place.

He doesn't have a rMBP, he used to have Macbook Air years ago but he said there are better computers available now and got XPS 13. He wouldn't use a MBP anyway since he's very strict about the weight and size. You can learn all this from his Google+ status updates.

>He doesn't have a rMBP, he used to have Macbook Air years ago but he said there are better computers available now and got XPS 13. He wouldn't use a MBP anyway since he's very strict about the weight and size. You can learn all this from his Google+ status updates.
thanks for the update, i wasn't aware

if hes not on memebook or twitter i dont think ill be able to keep up to date, i dont know why he insists on using g+ trash

>maintaining interpersonal relationships post high school
user, don't hurt my feelings anymore. I realized a few weeks ago, after I got my degree, that I hadn't made a single friend since I finished high school. And those guys are too busy with their gfs anyway. Now that I've entered the corporate hellscape, I can't make friends anymore. My only consolation is a great salary and the possibility of collecting cheap cars.

Who?

That's Bill Gates, facebook founder and meme extraordinaire

he just made you both pedo and necro

that's Elon Cook just before his death

Mbp..no

Tell the strange man he should stop talking to thin air. And that *BSD is what Linux should always have been.

>running for Finnish presidency too
Is there anything Linus Torvalds can't do?
>Inventor of most widespread kernel
>Popular tech Youtuber
>A statesman