My mom attends the same university as me

>my mom attends the same university as me

>my mom is my teacher

Is she a milf?

Does it even matter? Unless you're in the same faculty, surely you're miles apart

>i'm the only autist in class who stutters and can't seem to make friends my whole life at the age of 23

I hope she becomes an SJW.

>my parents dropped out of college because they had me
>my dad left my mom when I was 4
>my mom became addicted to drugs when I was in 5th grade
>I'm just starting college

Wait, what? Why?
Do you walk to class together? Does she drop you off like middle school?

There was a kid one year who's mom stayed in a hotel near campus for 2 weeks after classes started.

>it's another canadian iphone shitposter thread

She's earning an undergrad degree in psychology

>oldest brother makes $180k a year at Boeing
>other older brother is a hot shot attorney

>i'm an unemployed 22 year old loser who still lives at home

How does this thread belong on Sup Forums?

My uncle was going to be my professor but then I dropped his class and i don't know how he's reacting

not bad but bad for

He would understand unless he's an autist

Same

>your brother and every single one of his friends get into elite colleges
>tfw taking two classes at the state uni and spending 12 hours a day inside on Sup Forums

Sounds like it would have been an easy A

Can someone tell me what an Honors Program is?

Getting high enough grades to be marked on a list (honors is a step below high honors)

There are also honor societies and clubs for elite students

Literally nothing wrong with state universities

Elite club and harder schooling that lead into better networks/opportunities post education

My favorite part is how relevant this thread is to this board and how the janitors aren't deleting it for being entirely unrelated

a stupid meme. you have to do a few extra assignments for each course and all you get is it says "graduated with honors" when you walk up to get your degree. spend your time doing something more productive like getting an internship or volunteering.

The college equivalent of AP classes, pretty much. Dedicated students who want to take more challenging classes while maintaining a higher GPA qualify to take them. And then when you graduate you get something to show how smart you are, be it a cord or sash or whatever.

Fuck off you autistic paki

go blog somewhere else

No there's not, it's just reminds me of being depressing and useless and mentally ill when all your friends get into uni's like Harvard, UPenn, Bowdoin and your brother gets into a music college with a 15% acceptance rate and all you do is continue to sit inside and waste the same as it's been for the past six years.

Go be autistic somewhere else

Literally snitching on Sup Forums. Can't find a bigger scum of the earth than you lad

Paki rat boy

I got recommended, is it worth it in the end?

This is what I think it might be, just a waste of time and on my diploma it'll say in bright colors I am a "polish intellectual"

It just has nothing to do with this board

Why do you post it here?

you do get an extra tassel but no one but your family will be able to discern it on stage

>Boeing
hope your brother enjoys being laid off lmoa

>being a snitch on Sup Forums

You literally can't make this shit up

Is Sup Forums so important to you that you have to complain and report every thread that's mildly off topic

Kill yourself

I didn't report it I just don't get why it's here instead of /r9k/ or some blogging platform

It doesn't really matter where you get your undergrad if you're going to grad school.

Of course this is only comforting if you're going to grad school so uh, here's hoping.