Government spying is a reality

The US government is illegally obtaining user information from all the major tech companies. They have spies planted at these companies so that they can do it without a warrant.
They also have spies planted at the HR departments of the tech companies to sabotage companies who are not as cooperative with the government, and use your social media and anything they can get their hands on as a basis for not hiring you if they suspect you someone who actually cares about civil rights.
If you want to know who is or is not a government spy, here is the test: Ask them to say the words "I am god", and if they can not say it then they are a spy. This is because a god has to be good which they know they are not. These people truly do glow in the dark and there is a way you can tell.

terry, is that you?

The way I realized this is that I once interviewed at Google, and was rejected despite nailing it. The HR woman had a tone of voice that I could just tell by listening her that she was likely from some snobby government agency like perhaps the CIA. It is most likely a false flag operation to make you think Google is something communist when it is really them.

The said government spies are also in the business of stealing trade secrets from non-government spying friendly companies and giving it to companies who do cooperate. This is their way of "redistributing the wealth".

For instance, AMD is blatantly copying Intel's i3/5/7 trademarks with Ryzen 3/5/7 and for some reason has not been sued for trademark infringement. AMD likely has ties with the government.

Microsoft, despite its long history of abusive monopolistic practices was for some reason not broken up by the government. This too should arouse suspicion that they are up to no good.

Really? You can tell who is a CIA spy this easily? Wow...

>bad guys can't lie

Are people really that short on memory? Brain cells?

Snowden LITERALLY exposed PRISM and people are STILL surprised.

It was a huge fucking news cycle and people don't believe in government espionage? Christ almighty, this Earth is gay.

Prism was a fraud to cover up the real secret.

>Government spying is a reality
No shit, Sherlock.
Did you just learned this today?

Where in the Snowden leaks was it revealed that the government collects all data it can without a warrant?

it's funny edgar cayce predicted this. that the US, which purports to be free, really isn't, or won't be anymore.
I'm still puzzled by the prophecy that russia will become a beacon of freedom, and be the hope of the world. so far I see nothing of that nature under putin.

I am just surprised that this level of evil, lying and hypocrisy exists.

I sure hope Kim Jong Un is reading this thread!

CIA niggers

"the FISA Amendments Act of 2008 "specifically authorizes intelligence agencies to monitor the phone, email, and other communications of U.S. citizens for up to a week without obtaining a warrant" when one of the parties is outside the U.S." - documentation
>pick 50 citizens
>pick one terrorist in yemen
>say they're connected
>free searches

>It is most likely a false flag operation to make you think Google is something communist
Fool, the head of Google was literally, screwing a NSA agent. Of course there's shady stuff going on behind the scenes. Google and U.S. government are after the same things. Data collection, and manipulation. This isn't even conspiracy level shit, it's what they both do as organizations.

... for a week, then another week, then another week?
I think by Google you really mean Microsoft

What does the letter of the law matter when you are not actually going to follow it?

Old news.

So what tell me were do I find

high end consumer grade hardware that isnt made by big companies that work with gov ?

>AMD bad
>Microsoft good
Hello NSA

>illegally obtaining
lol, this is how I know you're an actual retard and your post isnt worth reading any further.

It's worth repeating ad nauseum until normies actually learn to distrust all the 'free' shit supplied to them by hegemonic corporations like google.
It is especially worth repeating when they are primed by such things as the Damore class action.

>and use your social media and anything they can get their hands on as a basis for not hiring you if they suspect you someone who actually cares about civil rights.

>you have to tell me if you're a cop, it's the law

then wat do?

thanks for this picture

look up "parallel construction" boys and grrls.

this is how they use the fruits of illegal spying to fuck with you.

>amerimutts need this to be spoonfed to them
Why are they so fucking retarded?

>i am god litmus test
what if they think they're the good guy? Won't it be easy for them to say that?

>Apple makes MacBook Pro 15
>Dell makes XPS 15
>"ahhh sue Dell/Apple! muh numbering system! muh infringement!"
Fuck off.