Mom said I have to get a job or ill get kicked out

>Mom said I have to get a job or ill get kicked out

Wtf I'm only 24 you fucking whore I csnt find a job because of my depression and anxiety

She won't let you die though

yeah op are you an addict? youll do well

Get a crappy job man, dont mind what, just get one.

I'm addicted to anime and videogames

>Being a wagecuck

Then what do you plan to do?

Wow, you're a bigger loser than me. I'm a NEET too, but at least I study all day in order to get a software job. Do you at least exercise?

Try to get neetbux or beg my mom to not kick me out

>living in 1st world cunt
>24 y.o.
>still a NEET
>his mother forces him to get a job
Why don't you killed yourself yet? Seriously, you have no right to live.

No I'm pretty fat

Exercising is for low iq neanderthal normies

>wagecuck

never understood this. People with jobs are actually free. We make our own money, and lead our own lives. We can do whatever we want.

Meanwhile NEETS are basically slaves. No income, no future, and no independence . Sure you get to play vidya for as long as you want, but is it really worth it? You are missing out on life.

>Having sduch bad addictions
Maybe you should read a book sometime, that might spark some interest in a women in the future

I have anxiety and depression

You wouldn't understand, normie

>By spending most of my day earning someone else money I'm actually free

LOL strong delusion

Email Trudeau

Tell him about your problems, he's a caring dude

Be a fony xd autistic youtuber and get money off it

Kill yourself - I was 300lbs until high school because I was raised by a single mother, but worked my ass off to get to 210lbs 12% bf. Not sure why I'm replying to a shitpost desu.

Agreed. I'm a wagie and I hate every minute of it. Planning on trying to get bux soon though.

You are a pathetic piece of shit tBh.

If I was PM I would institute a program to gas all degenerate welfare faggots like you

>normalfag tries to relate to me

Just fuck off normie

Too bad you're a wagie and will never have more power than your boss allows you to have

>son, I've been telling you to get a job for 3 years now, and you've made no effort. Your father and I spoke, and we want you to move out of the house if you refuse to find a job anywhere.
>BUT I'M DEPRESSED AND HAVE ANXIETY
>that's okay, we're willing to pay for a psychologist if it means you can get a job
>BUT I'M ADDICTED TO VIDEO GAMES AND ANIME I DON'T WANT TO GO SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST

I know this is Canadian b8 posting but damn kys my dude

>depression
it's an illness, go to the psychiatrist then

>Being a wagie

shouldn't you be Heading to sleep?

Psychiatrist normies don't know anything

i admire OP in a sort of way

he makes threads like this and b8s the fuck out of Sup Forums on the regular

bravo

>I have anxiety and depression
>You wouldn't understand, normie
I am myself depressive as fuck. But the harsh conditions of life on the brink of survival do not leave any time for reflexion.

>Normie tries to use words he doesn't understand

Get a part time job or go to college.
Either way you will still have time for what you love, and your mother can't complain about you not doing anything with yourself
As a bonus you actually might end up making something of yourself.

I am indescribably tired of these
>DAE loser
threads. This isn't Sup Forums. This isn't /contagious mental illness/. Stop this shit. This is Sup Forums.

Don't get me wrong, society and/or your parents are to blame, but I just don't care. This ain't the board for this and besides every "depression and anxiety" case I've dealt with is a gigantic ball of anger masquerading as shyness.

Actually they know, you are not unique desu You just get a normie pill and everything is ok until you have to drop off

It's always either the same Canadian, or a couple of Canadians making these.

I think you might be looking for >>>/facebook/, normalfag

This is and always will be /r9k/ with flags, hit the road to normieville 50 miles north, wagecuck normie

>Normie
Unfortunately, I'm not.

Actually I make almost 6 figures off derivatives, nice try tho

yeah and i make $500,000 a day from daytrading penny stocks using robinhood

get a life wagecuck

Daddy's money or did you actually earn it?

>Too bad you're a wagie and will never have more power than your boss allows you to have
>implying I don't enjoy having a chad boss that forces me to suck his dick for promotions because he knows I'm gay and will tell my (conservative) coworkers if I don't and thinks that I don't like it

This

2bh he motivates me to not be such a loser

Except you are a normie

Your post just screams "NORMIE" to me.

Daddy's

So salty

And I make anywhere from $500-2000 a day from trading

WTF I hate igloos now