What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k5ndR6ZS_8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a glorious first world nation... alone in africa unrivalled by any other as simply the best nation... no one can disagree....

uit die blou van onse HEMEL
uit die diepte van ons see
oor ons ewige gerbetes
vaar die krans antwoord gee

Vuvuzela

America in a century.

a qt

youtu.be/k5ndR6ZS_8I

Apartheid

Goldfish, the nu-jazz group.

2030--a helicopter taking the last white family out of Pretoria as a mob of ravenous AIDS-infected niggers approaches

Full of whitey, good
Then full of blackey, no good

You are a happy Chappie.

White people living amongst wild life

South-Africa.

There's something about Yolandi Visser ay? She's not hot but you just need to fuck her for some reason...

Maybe it's a deep seeded thing because she is so overtly sexual, but she's not fucking you, so you get mad and start wondering what gives her the right to think she's better than you....

> Even in my underground dreams I did not imagine love except as a struggle. I began it always with hatred and ended it with moral subjugation, and afterwards I never knew what to do with the subjugated object. And what is there to wonder at in that, since I had succeeded in so corrupting myself, since I was so out of touch with "real life," as to have actually thought of reproaching her, and putting her to shame for having come to me to hear "fine sentiments"; and did not even guess that she had come not to hear fine sentiments, but to love me, because to a woman all reformation, all salvation from any sort of ruin, and all moral renewal is included in love and can only show itself in that form.

Proof that Sup Forums is always right.

Ayylmao or elephant penetrates the Dutch flag

she has a nice body that she shows off, and her movements are usually reserved and yet seducing

ooga booga kill dem crackas

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

White rugby players.