Recently, my apartment has been harassed by some young adults of the tan persuasion...

Recently, my apartment has been harassed by some young adults of the tan persuasion, doing everything from throwing stones to shooting large fireworks at my windows due to me daring to call the police on them a couple of months back.

Now, the police know these gentlemen but they absolutely refuse to do anything commenting that it will only increase their rowdyness. Lots of things are nice here in the north, but the police are usually a joke when it comes to these kinds of issues.

Essentially I now have come to the conclusion that i need to film them in the act, go to the police with the footage, and then release it on social-media and local news sites to they might do something.

So I need to invest in a security camera, since its rare that I am standing at the window with a phone in hand capturing images of these guys before they scarper. It needs to:

Capture as clear images as possible from ~10-20m of these gentlemen, preferably so they are identifiable from this distance. So either the camera is godlike or it has lens magnification built in.
Preferably films all the time and rotates the footage during a 24~ period.
If it has IR, i need to be able to turn it off since it will be filming out of a window.

Any good suggestions for such a camera? I've ofcourse looked around myself but most of these cameras now come with so much required bloatware its hard to pick which ones are good.
Any security-systems you have good experiences with?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Introducing-Amazon-Cloud-Cam/dp/B01C4UY0JK
zoneminder.com
kerberos.io
ispyconnect.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck

>the best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend

Stop being weak.

You guys are right, shame on me for unable to wait ~1 week outside of my house to catch up to these guys on a scooter(on a road without car access) or for the fact that I can't first run down 3 flights of stairs and THEN catch up to them.

lure them into your house, shoot them, and then claim they broke in

just put a bullet in their head with your gun

The fuck are you suggesting

A 3v1 fight? It's also illegal

Thanks for posting for me, but there's usually 4 PLUS of them. Numbers aren't the issue though, many people here are getting tired. The issue is simply speed, we can't catch them in the act.

OP, I'm guessing you live in Europe, correct? Here in the states we don't put up with degenerate mudslime behavior.

amazon.com/Introducing-Amazon-Cloud-Cam/dp/B01C4UY0JK

100% chance he is a britbong

Don't waste your money. Want them to leave you alone? Next time they show up, walk outside completely naked. Smear a little dirt all over yourself. Do a backwards crab walk while trying to helicopter your dick and balls. Guarantee 100% these kids will never bother you again.

Hey OP, security tech here.

You can get a lot of IP cameras that are self contained now, with many having the option to plug in a microSD inside to record activity.

Personally I recommend HIKvision.

Things to consider though: if this camera is pointing down, your neighborhood nigger can just tilt his ballcap down to hide his face. Also be sure to get a camera with varifocal settings to really tune the way you want your camera pointed and focused. Be sure to also get one with built in infrared to work at night.

Good luck.

>implying some states in the us wouldn't ignore the problem if it was niggers

t. 56%

>Now, the police know these gentlemen but they absolutely refuse to do anything
you're fucked
anything happens to these 'young adults of the tan persuasion' you'll be the first person they suspect.
I've learned from dealing with other pestering issues, that the authorities will shrug their duty, and that the good people - the victims - are the first ones to be blamed.

Next time, you need to pretend that you didn't even notice the pest/annoyance, and take care of them covertly yourself. Then you can feign shock and outrage when anyone asks what happened to that pest/annoyance.

/thread

Some good tips, thanks will look into it, seems good. They are too ballsy to realise they might be filmed, the camera will be semi-hidden for that reason as well.

Read the post again for hint, not britbong. Eurocuck however.

Due to how the laws work here there is very little chance of that coming back to me. For many reasons I wont become a suspect. I'm well within my right to spread the video around as well if I take some slight precautions of what actually gets posted. Due to where the camera will be, nobody will know from what window in 4 large buildings it was filmed, even what floor will be hard to pinpoint.
And, in case you didn't read my previous post, since I and my friends don't have every evening in our lifes' nor super-sonic running speed, we cannot just "deal with it" like in your movies. Especially since it would be impossible to stealthily tail them to their homes due to the geography of this area.

based burgers
shoot them in self defense

Yurop

>we cannot just "deal with it" like in your movies
if you want to be a pussy, that's your problem

I would eradicate those pests with extreme prejudice

I've yet to meet a man that can outsmart boolit.

So out of curiosity how would you deal with it then? Please read my other posts if you don't get the situation.

Sweden?

>So out of curiosity how would you deal with it then

depends on the particulars, of which there are a lot.
basically you need to find out who they are, where they live, where they go, when, why, and how.
Then you make sure your are aware of your surroundings, you have a place to be, or not be
and find a way to make the pieces fall into place

a large portion of [redacted] goes unsolved

Well, since you didn't read my posts let me spoonfeed you mr macho:

I live a couple of stories up, there is no chance for me to catch up with them even if they where on foot.
They are usually on scooters anyway, and you can't get a car into the area.
You cannot stealthily follow them for the above reasons, not to mention they would see you coming from 200m away.
They live somewhere in a city of 600 000 people and roam here, they most likely do not live within 5km of me.

>I live a couple of stories up, there is no chance for me to catch up with them even if they where on foot.
what? catch them?
>hey are usually on scooters anyway, and you can't get a car into the area.
uhh?
>You cannot stealthily follow them for the above reasons, not to mention they would see you coming from 200m away.
there is always a way
>They live somewhere in a city of 600 000 people and roam here, they most likely do not live within 5km of me.
why would they hang around your place if it's 5km from you? That gives you a large portion of your final solution to this problem

look, I can't give you the answers. I'm just trying to encourage you to take action in your own best interests.

just shoot them if the police are fucking useless. if youre a burger all you have to do is put a no trespassing sign up and theyre fair game.

4 non answers proves my point mr macho, it aint like in the movies in this case.
Not sure why i even considered that you might actually answer them.

>4 non answers
I'm not sure what you expected but spelling it out is the quickest way to get this thread shoahed

come up with a plan and do it.

faggit.

>LOL JUST BE A MAN
>Well for these 4 reasons that approach wont work
>LOL JUST DO IT
>Well how would you tackle them if you know so much given that this is the situati....
>LOL FAGGIT

Alright "man".

Tbh, get something dangerous (or looking like it is dangerous) and launch it at them.

Camera is good too, but should only be used if the other one doesn't work.

jesus h fuck

>i-i'm too far away
>th-they can get away on scooters. SCOOTERS I SAY!
>th-theres no possible way I can identify them
>qui-quit not giving me exact answers

if you can't figure out what to do, then you deserve to have your evenings haunted by spooks

>living in an area that isn't 100% white

Your fault.

I love it how OP instead of ignoring people calling him out and posting obvious bait, he starts defending himself instead.

Should have sticked to the thread topic OP. Now you made an idiot of yourself.

I hope you get knocked out by one of those stones and die a slow and agonizing death.

are there any good, cheap security cams though? or DIY setups?

how about you get a dog ?

>how about you get a dog
what is a dog locked in an apartment going to do except shit on the carpet?

>Man up and do something about it faget
>Like what?
>look, I can't give you the answers.

At least could provide a solution

Sure you can try to be all macho and pull some revenge stunt, but if you're outnumbered you will face retaliation and possibly make the situation worse. This isn't about revenge per se, it's more about creating some sort of deterrent and making your building not so fun to shoot fireworks at anymore. One option would be to get a few strong lads from your fellow neighbors who are also sick of it and arrange a welcoming party next time they come. That is assuming you're able to anticipate when they will come based on the footage you recorded.

>pick a fight with the neighborhood teens
>don’t talk to them, just call the police
>why can’t I make them stop harassing me?!
bet you were bullied as a kid

>keyboard warrior, so tough

OP is a soyboy

When they're shown the evidence they'll know it was you who filmed them. Then what mate?

kek

In most countries it's illegal to have a security camera aimed at the street (public space).

Just shoot the niggers.

Fake camera should scare them off.

>tfw people stopped taking the bait with this one
c:
gj Sup Forums

>In most countries it's illegal to record public space
?

Uhh why when filming in public is legal? You must be a bong.

Yeah this is the complete opposite.

This
Get a gun
Leave the door unlocked
Laugh at the crying parents who lost a welfare check

Some people don't care that they are caught doing the crime.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!
THE POLICE SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST!

DELETE RACIST THREAD NAO!!

Just buy a crossbow or hack a bb gun and use it. What are the niggers going to do, call the police?

yes

I don't know anything user, but these open source projects look interesting:
zoneminder.com
kerberos.io
ispyconnect.com

I bet you're European. Enjoy your diversity and lack of firearms.

I'll bet that OP is from börjeland, they only have blackest of the black dindus straight from the jungle or sandniggers, none of them even know how to speak swedish so they won't call anyone.

Also
>hello officer, while we were durkadurka jihading a guy with stolen scooters, the fucker shot at us, pls go arrest him

that dosent suddenly make the shooting at legal, its assault, and if you really think hes in some cuckstate, its assault with a deadly weapon. not to mention op didnt say they were stolen.

Not every part of europe is so faggotish like Sweds and nearby. They lived too much time in a mannered environment.

Was it Croatia, Serbia, Hungary, Poland and such he would know how to take care of it. Fuck, he would at least know taping them and spread footage could only make the situation worse.

Treat animals like animals. Problem solved.

They can't however prove it was filmed with a stationary camera that was on 24/7 rather than turned on when shit went down (which is a-ok here). You are allowed in most decent countries to film situations you are in, even in public spaces. Doesn't mean you should wave a camera in the face all the time, but you are in most countries allowed to do so if you keep your distance in public, especially if you aren't following anyone in particular around.

>Hurr OP is a fag cause he can't run 50 km/h on foot

This is the last time I take that bait.

not that user, but did you fucking read 's post?

>All these Sup Forums people claiming they are hardcore and recommending some punisher style revenge fiesta without reading the OP

You have to remember op, most people on this board are trying to look cool all the time, thats why we have so many "LOL AMD IS KEKED XD" / "INTEL NOW LE EPIC SUCKS" tier threads.

Nobody on this board has ever taught anyone a physical lesson, So here's my 5 cents:
Film them and spread it anonymously, if people are mad like you said this will force the police even in a PC country to take care of matters since they subhumans might now actually be found by people in your neighborhood (this is assuming the part about the camera location making it impossible/hard to tell from where it was filmed).

>no man can outsmart a bullet

Yes and I responded to it, see my response linked in this post since you didn't seem to read it.
But sure, if you think its a serious point: A: How would spreading it like said come back at me?
B: What part of my previous posts explaining why your punisher fanfic won't work didn't you read?

I dont support the fucking violence either you fuckhea, but you said >Hurr OP is a fag cause he can't run 50 km/h on foot
You fucking idiot, thats not what that user said

>HURR HE DIDN'T WRITE THAT
>Treat animals like animals. Problem solved.
>NO THAT'S NOT ABOUT VIOLENCE

Whelp. Explain it to me then, did he mean i should put out a bowl of milk for them?

>Another mudslime so mad at OP he didn't read the thread
>Op continues to take the bait

So first off this is why you don't call cops for stuff like noise, etc. Basically, when you live in a shitty hood, never ask cops to actually do their job when you're experiencing any inconvenience short of homicidal assrape.
Cops don't do shit and will essentially rat you out to hoodlums ("oh heeey boys plz be quiet, uh autist living right over there *points* complained about you, thank you 'bruthas' aha stay outta trouble bye").

You deal with it without involving cops, namely by moving to a better area. because really:
This. This is your own fault.

Nothing you record will help your case either. Nobody's gonna care about some fussy tech-outed white dude's woes.
Your options now are move, or give them a reason not to fuck with you. But the latter could easily escalate if not done correctly, and you DO NOT want to live constantly worrying about a group of unemployed, drugged-up, high-impulse fucks with nothing to lose who are pissed at you.

Don't do this-- you're white and they're not, which means you're not actually entitled to self-defense. "They was good boys" etc. Don't shoot a future astronaut, user.

>Another one not reading the thread

Not sure why you are so offended by this that you can't even be bothered to read the thread before writing the same 3 points which i have refuted twice now.

I'm just gonna let this thread die and remember that most autists on this board, like you, believe everything is like the movies.
And next time I'll just start a neutral thread so not a bunch of ""chads"" come in to the thread and give me some of the most pathetic advice i've seen in ages.

are you saying he is 100% wrong though? What would you do if a bunch of assholes came up and fucked with the building?

>Be OP
>Look for honest advice
>40 neckbeards start posting their gritty Sup Forums fanfics just because he memed abit in the op

Hope you learnt your lesson, meme's attracts teens and that's what you get for trying to be funny while looking for tips.
Welcome newfriend.

he should record them doing fucked shit, and then spread it like wildfire, is that an honest answer?

what makes you think they will care? they probably would think it was funny

You think a bunch of hoodlums would enjoy the police having evidence of them doing shit? If they ever step up their game later (which many will) the police often use shit like this to put them away.

what else do you suggest he do then, honestly?

samefag OP got his fee fees hurt lmao

at least like 5 other posts just like this one too. God, you are so buttflustered and I'm glad you're in this mess

Shooting fireworks at building in many countries (for example denmark which op might be from) honest to god is often treated as attempted "murderfire" or whatever you guys call it.

He probably thinks op should man up and start running at the speed of their scooters (50 km/h) and beat them up with his katana.

>Le samefag me-me XD

Sounds like op isn't the only newfriend here. Look at the timings of the posts.

obviously commit a crime or do something that will get him kicked out of his apartment.

or just security camera and wait for them to actually do something illegal

Op is fucked either way, he beats the fuck outta them, he gets put away, if he does a recording, the police won't most likely care, or pull something out of their ass, goodluck Op

this is bait or you're retarded

OPs question is a good one though. Take the Sup Forums shit to Sup Forums

OP should have asked the question without the situation, which really is irrelevant to the "best camera" question.

next time they shoot fireworks, set fire to the building and then blame them for all the deaths, also say "i warned you this would happen but did you listen? noooooooooo" to the police

>insurance company investigates
>finds a ignition point that isnt near the fireworks, nor consistent with fireoworks
>they just leave so op they get away scot free, AND think they burned ops house down
>they literally double win

damn look at this soyboy

Why dont you man up and beat up those "young adults"?

oh yeah im sure hes looking forward to a driveby

First, filming through a window is going to do some horrible things to the image quality as most cameras lack the ability to compensate for that... and even those that do, you're still filming through a dirty ass window.

Second, you'll need one with auto-focus, and zoom it sounds like, so you can position it and focus it at the correct area. Otherwise forget about getting identifiable footage of the young men in question.

I'd recommend something like the Reolink 411-WS. It has built in zoom and auto (or manual) focus. It's 4MP and the zoom goes pretty far, so you'll be able to set up as good a shot as possible from 10 - 20 feet away.
It comes with 16GB built in storage, which is enough for the motion activated recording to do it's thing for at least 24 hours at full resolution assuming moderate activity throughout the day.

I've had a few of these cameras and they're pretty decent for the money. I've had a few complaints over time about the firmware, and iirc you can turn the IR off. Though really, you should see about sticking the camera outside the window somehow, you'll get much better footage.

Lovin all the burger keyboard warriors with the helpful advice of "Don't be a pussy just commit a mass shooting, works for me"

The whitest bongistan can't hold a candle to the ethnic purity of some northern states.

Are you saying mass shootings aren't effective?

Fill some baloons with paint (or maybe acid) and throw them at the fuckers