If you see this thread on 0/1, you have reached absolute ZEN

Zen APUs are out in February, RyZen+ comes out in March, Zen 2 is already completed.

Lisa Su mama loving thread.
Jim Keller brofisting thread.
AMD appreciation thread.
Zen worshiping thread.
Amada comfy thread.

Bonus topic: Amada's retirement and AMD's new twin Wai-Fu welcoming party. It was a good run, friends, but it's time to let her go. She fully earned her pension. Let the new generation reign. This is the age of Zen Duo now. We will know their names soon, but for now let's just retire Amada by holding a proper send-off party.

Official anthem of AMD Zen:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
cnbc.com/video/2017/11/30/amd-ceo-lisa-su-blockchain-is-a-positive-foundational-technology.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BHR1aEdTA4M
rle.mit.edu/eems/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017_cicc_slides.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpiNNaker
research.ibm.com/cognitive-computing/neurosynaptic-chips.shtml
technologyreview.com/s/526506/neuromorphic-chips/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_processing_unit
top500.org/news/chinese-chipmaker-unveils-speedy-64-core-arm-processor/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2007/08/mit-startup-raises-multicore-bar-with-new-64-core-cpu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Zen 2 is already completed

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

It means Spectre is not fixed in Zen 2 dimwit

Spectre was discovered and companies notified of in June.
It may well be. Or it could not be. It's hard to say. Either way Zen is only "possibly" susceptible to the Spectre1 variant

You don't need to "fix" what doesn't affect you.
AMD is absolutely invulnerable, impenetrable, flawless. But nice try anyway, fuckwit.

BTW - I made this transparent hi-res Amada template in the OP specially for you, Sup Forums. Took me quite a bit to perfect it. Enjoy while we're partying and just let her go afterwards. The girl really needs some quality resting time.

OP.

>The girl really needs some quality resting time.

She died two years ago. Let her rest.

v nice user, saved!

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

When does Ryzen 2 come out?

Produce Vega GPUs and stop w/ this APU meme bullshit. Goes for both REEdeon and Ngreedia who can't seem to stock shelves w/ fucking GPUs

No one died, stop spreading retarded BS FUD.
Ruby was raped by SJW'ing liberast feminazi, indeed, but everything's fine with Amada.

When RAM prices are such that it costs double the price of one.

RyZen 2? As in Zen 2? You do realize that RyZen 2 might not be called RyZen at all as AMD has already RyZen above the clouds? Either way, it's Q2 2019 at the earliest.

user the store that uses Amada as promotional material retired her long before Ryzen even came out.
She ded.

>retired her long before Ryzen
Stop being a reality-denying fagshit, kid:

>RyZen 2? As in Zen 2?

Ryzen 2 as in Zen+, which is slated for this April.

>fanart
Good proofs asshole.

Zen+ is RyZen+ and Threadripper+, you maximo autismo.

No, it's Ryzen 2000 series.

Again - no one died and you're a dumbass. Here's OFFICIAL Amada promo pamphlet (one of many) for RyZen:

If she's not ded then why hasn't she updated her twitter since FX

It's serial number, 2xxx series, but it's not RyZen 2. There is currently no such thing as "RyZen 2", as Zen+ moniker clearly points out at RyZen+ and Threadripper+ due to them being same exact platforms with slight improvements due to shrinkage. They're same thing as RyZen 1xxx, just polished and perfected, the way it was meant to be used, but couldn't be achieved initially due to Zen being absolutely blind foray into a completely new unknown territory for AMD, complete and utter IP all way through. Zen+ and RyZen+/Threadripper+ are literally just RyZen 1xxx/Threadripper 1xxx with all kinks and issues ironed out.

I want to marry Amada!

>There is currently no such thing as "RyZen 2"

Duh, it's not out 'til Q2.

might get the ryzen+ after i have seen some linux users use it so any possible bugs are fixed.

She officially retired after RyZen's successful launch. She's on vacation now. Let her go already and stop producing this BS FUD of yours.

Q2 2019, yes.
Q1 this year is Zen APU and RyZen+.

>Q2 2019, yes.
Nuh-uh, says 2018 right there on the roadmap:

Segfault was fixed months ago.
Meltdown and SP1/SP2-wise AMD is absolutely impenetrable, invulnerable, flawless.
Zen is literal perfection all way through and through on Linux.

Stop being a retard already, for fuck's sake.
If you're trying to troll or something, I'm telling this to you right now, kid - you're very bad at this.

If I were trolling you're clearly still biting.

But I'm not, it clearly says Ryzen 2nd Generation, i.e. Ryzen 2

Ipso Facto Zen+ is Ryzen 2, stop confusing the retail part with the architecture codename.

>Ryzen 2nd Generation, i.e. Ryzen 2
A cretin-a-you. For the last time - this is NOT "RyZen 2", it's OFFICIALLY called "RyZen+".

Zero marketing material is labelled "RyZen+"

Zen+ = Ryzen second gen = Ryzen 2000 series. Call it what you will.

>Zen+ = Ryzen second gen = Ryzen 2000 series

That's what I've been saying this whole time.
Ryzen 2 is going to use Zen+, Zen 2 next year will be Ryzen 3.

Why are inc(t)els so retarded? It's an objectively bad processor brand. We need to have Trump legislate a convert or die policy to incel users.

New APUs?

Real nice, I run an A10, really sweet. Can't wait to buy it and fund the fight against jews.

What's most amazing is the 2400G.
It's literally 1400, but even better performing AND with 11CU /ve/ga/ on-board which roughly has 20% of /ve/ga/ 56's performance and thus roughly equals a full-sized 4GB variant of RX 470. Yes, a full RX 470 in an integrated form. Holy shit. And what's even more astonishing, is that 2400G won't be sold separately, it will be offered INSTEAD of 1400 now because that one's not produced anymore and is being retired/phased out with only leftovers being sold from retail stores' warehouses. 4 cores & 8 threads, no locks, OverClockable, AND with full-sized RX 470 on it's board. Cannot fucking wait to test the living shit out of this baby, considering past experiences and general history of APUs LOVING fast memory frequencies (my kit is 2x8GB single ranked Samsung B-die with timings 14-14-14-31 at 3200MHz. Gonna fly, babeh!).

I would kill you for that bag.

Be nice to the Zen Duo now, man. No hate ITT other than for Intbeciles, FUCKWITs, and greenassed ostrich-brained noVideots.

>tfw transitioning intbecile

How the h*ck am I supposed to upgrade to a 1600/2600 based system when the 2400G is such a dope little package

The problem is hbm volume is low, so all vega cards with hbm are sold to miners for high prices. Apu's don't need hbm, therefore they don't have this bottleneck and can be fairly cheap. If you want more vega cards you should look at the companies producing hbm.

The blue is color of frigidness, laziness, and suicide.
The green is color of sickness, greed, and stupidity.
The RED is color of passion, progression, and perfection.
Never settle. Never compromise. Always chose right. AMD - the SMARTER choice.

You still have a chance to redeem yourself. Join the #BETTERED. And never fall in to the dirty Jewish trickery ever again. Never pay a single dime to kikes from now on. Only this way you will be cleansed and will experience absolute ZEN. Repent. Reform. RyZe. Rade-on.

> mfw this is how thirsty they've made consumers with this shit tier GPU price/supply manipulation and RAM pricing.

The RAM you have literally costs more than the APU.. Mobo prices haven't changed in years.. ultimately your dumbass is right back at the price you were paying before for separate components and now when your GPU becomes obsolete, you have both a bum ass CPU and GPU combo that will go to waste.

> 4 cores/8 threads ...
Wtf is this 2012?

The problem conveniently doesn't get stated because its a non problem for their other cards which seem to be getting HBM memory. It's a non problem for Intel's new APU processor. It's a non problem for Volta cards. It's a non problem for Instinct/Pro vega cards. It's a non problem for Imacs. It is a problem however for the market they dont give a fuck about which made them : Component consumer.

cnbc.com/video/2017/11/30/amd-ceo-lisa-su-blockchain-is-a-positive-foundational-technology.html
^ straight from the horse's mouth : Miners are a tiny niche market of consumer GPUs.
So is she lying/bullshiting or are miners really consuming all the cards?
When you have demand and your supply isn't meeting you, you increase supply.
They dont want to because they're trying to milk it with APUs.
Same shit with RAM pricing and DDR4/5/5x..
> It's not our fault goy.. its the limited memory .. even as we continue to make GPUs and shit with that same memory that we deem worth more money.
It has fuck all to do w/ supply and everything to do w/ profit margins. No one's buying these bullshit excuses anymore as shelves are literally empty of HBM2 GPUs and GDDR5 GPUs from multiple companies even as these faggots manage to somehow churn out pro cards and 3rd world APUs (TV/VCR) combos

They're all the same fucking jews trying to line their pockets. That should be clear by now.

I likely own more AMD products than you memeposter.
That being said, I can't wait for someone other than AMD, Intel, Nvidia to produce competing products as I'm slowly growing tired of all of these kikes claiming they are better than each other but they're all doing the same shit :
> BUY THIS APU GOY .. stop trying to buy component pieces are reasonable prices ...
> BUY OUR TV/VCR Combo and let us determine when it should be obsoleted

Fuck off shill

>I can't wait for someone other than AMD, Intel, Nvidia to produce competing products

Nibba them threes got so many patents they have to enter technology sharing agreements with eachother to even function, how is anyone else supposed to break in to the market?

It all depends on your preferences and usage scenario. After all, 2400G is an APU (1400 isn't) and aimed at ITX/SSF and HTPC builds firsthand and foremost. Putting this in a mid-tower or ESPECIALLY full-tower station is simply stupid and downright wrong. It's also aimed at comfy couch gaming situations (console emulation or similar) rather than full performance PC MASTURACE GAYMEN BDFPUE 4K MAXED 144HZ FUCK YEAH, as at the end of the day it's still just "20% off of /ve/ga/ 56's full performance". Yes, having a full sized RX 470 performance levels in just a CPU is truly amazing, but it'll naturally choke the hell out if you'll try to put it through anything harder than "Witcher 2, 1920x1080, high, no Super/Uber Sampling". Still, if not accounting for that, yes, a very solid gaming APU indeed. But 1080p literally lives out it's last days and 1440p with 4K becoming new standard right this very moment...I wonder if it'll manage to be relevant long enough as for this APU sell very well. After all, even Cemu runs Zelda in 4K now and RPCS3 already manages to output Demon's Souls with 8K...we'll see, I guess.

P.S.
However, it absolutely cannot be denied or ignored for sure that such a massively powerful APU definitely kills the fuck out of any and all attempts of Inturd's to sell their integrated gaypoo shit to people, as well as it essentially OBLITERATES both AMD's own AND nVidia's bum/low tier GPU segments. The very moment 2400G was revealed - was the last day of GTX 750 Ti's~1050 Ti's and R5's~RX 460's miserable useless lives.

>I likely own more AMD products than you

U zen bro?

Obviously, sis.
It's the one and only correct course of action these days.

1440/4K would certainly be Nice To Have, but I simply can't bear to shell out for a mining inflated card and that nonsense doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon.

~470 equivalent suits my immediate needs just fine until the VR meme matures and it'd fit into an adorable little case to boot.

mommy i wan milky

Zen 2+ when?

For some goddamn fucking reason they're calling it Zen 3 on charts. What the fuck, mang? Also - mid/late 2020.

"Ryzen 2" is not correct to say becase it implies some that lower tier than a Ryzen 3, 5 (like the 1600X) and 7.
It's either Zen2 (architecture) or Ryzen 2XXX (series, generetion?).

>Ryzen 2XXX
i.e. Ryzen 2, the XXX is implied

I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna fucking built a mini-ITX HTPC with the 99USD Ryzen APU in the smallest fucking chassi ever.

AMD made computer building fun again desu

Just remember that APU's integrated video feeds on memory pool from RAM, so not only you need to have fast planks with low timings to open it up, but also lots of it (usually 32GB+ to be on safe side when GAYMEN HARD) to make it breathe clearly. Considering this is a 4GB RX 470 equivalent in there, I'd say it's safe to assume it'll eat up at least 8GB by itself when fully pushed to the max. That's not counting game's own RAM needs and system's. So 16GB is bare minimum. And I'm not even mentioning BDFPUE, BTW. That shit ALREADY, even in it's Alpha 3.0 state eats up to 12GB (TWELVE) when "partially maxed out" (partially is because it's an alpha and thus naturally missing lots of advanced effects, animations, physics, hi-res textures and etc) in 1440p, so at 1080p maxed shit usually hover somewhere above 5 or 6 GB utilized RAM minimum (but yeah, INB4 you say it: trying to run BDFPUE on a friggin' APU, even such a powerful one, is pretty much an absolute retardation, indeed. You can sty try doing it, though).

>BDFPUE

what

Oh, eww. Not touching that mess for another two or three years at least.

>Mess
How is this
youtube.com/watch?v=BHR1aEdTA4M
a "mess" any? Come on.

>pre-alpha

Gross.

Watch the video fully before you shitpost, asshole.
Also - it's a Squadron 42 pre-alpha, not Persistent Universe. Two separate games.

>two separate games
So they've divvied up things that they promised as one game into two games?
This is exactly the kind of bullshit I don't want to get jewed with.
Elite: Dangerous already shat that bed.

Those three niggers have patents on old compute architectures that have fuck all to do w/ the trillion dollar markets of new they're seeking. I can detail this to the degree of a professional analysis on Wallstreet.. How deep down this rabbit hole do you want to go?
Were going to center on :
> simd architecture
Which all 3 of these faggots are chasing while abandoning their core market.
Here's the framing :
rle.mit.edu/eems/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017_cicc_slides.pdf

Here's what they're going against : (Neuromorphic chips):
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpiNNaker (ARM)
> research.ibm.com/cognitive-computing/neurosynaptic-chips.shtml
> technologyreview.com/s/526506/neuromorphic-chips/

A completely different architecture they don't own the patents on and because google got tired of these niggers and their ridiculous pricing they built their own processors :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_processing_unit

None of these 3 niggers own patents on this tech. Nvidia is likely licensing it in volta.
So nibba, this is how big corporations at the top of their game end up getting fucked : They abandon their core market, treat their customers like niggers, and start trying to chase a bigger pie that isn't their core competency for which they have no monopolistic hold over. X86 is a dinosaur as are the patents... No one's making fucking chips like that anymore. It's obsolete.

> how is anyone else supposed to break in to the market?
By creating something new for use cases that are still being fleshed out :
> top500.org/news/chinese-chipmaker-unveils-speedy-64-core-arm-processor/
>arstechnica.com/gadgets/2007/08/mit-startup-raises-multicore-bar-with-new-64-core-cpu/

Have you forgotten or just are unaware of the sea of tech companies that went under in the 70s/80s when things got fundamentally shaken up? Many core compute doesn't belong to any of these fags nor do the patents

>promised as one game
They said it's going to be two games since 2014, you shithead.

Finally an user making skrong posts like myself
Have a (you)
It's the truth user.. I have intel products to and run all major OSs. I got shills covered on all bases. I have a kike ripper and several other desktops while responding to you on a MBP. This kills the shill who has unintelligible arguments and memes.
> you missed some faces in your meme

> APUS will require lots of high quality ram that will easily cost 2x-4x as much as the fucking CPU
No matter where you go, these fucks have made it so that one of them gets a piece of your ass ...

> Sometimes the best play is to not play at all

I want to hug Mama.

Whatever, dork. I'm not going to open that coolaid packet until shit's feature complete and there's no sign of expansion pack jewry, nevermind actually drink it.
Paying $1600 for beta test privilege is ridiculous.

>I have a kike ripper
Do it.

So if I literally do not care about about anything more than 1080, or never play video games I'd be golden.

So unless you already cared about that shit, and wouldn't be in the market for this shit, it's perfect. yea?

>cheapest local RX 460 is 110 bucks
I'm actually considering buying a 2400G
it'd clock to 4 easy, right?

Do what? post a pic of the box on my mbp with this thread in the background?
Gotta cover all the bases in this age user

how do we stop intbeciles from breeding so their would-be children dont have to suffer life with a sub-0 iq?