White man come home.

ok

who's that qt?

I'm castizo but I'm coming anyway.

>white man please come to my country and fuck our women
Argentinians confirmed for cucks

>White man come home

this makes me cringe every time.

>tfw you will NEVER be a gaucho in the pampas with an italo-argentina wife who cooks you pork milenesa

just end it now senpai

argentinians are the luckiest people alive

stop spamming dat ho

>pork milansea
that's not normal here
but you can pick cow milanesa, chicken milansea...

>not knowing pork milanesas

they're very similar to the cow ones tho

i've never tried pork milanesa
and no way that the texture and taste of pork is the same as cow's, I'd never mistake them

t. comí chuleta de cerdo y milanesa de ternera la semana pasada

>mfw the world will never know the best food for the humanity

they're a bit softer than the ones made of cow, I love them

if
it
has
jews
I
don't
wanna
be
there

what's this autism and why you do it?

why
is
the
jew
in
every
country

you should know it better than me

I
am
not
a
democratic
maker
I
don't
decide
how
society
fuctions
or
decide
the
contexts
people
are
taught
in

Making me hungry, user.
Pretty sure you can find one of anyone in practically every country.

no
and
not
one
but
sizable
numbers

why don't you like jews?

>Willing to be cucked

well... i guess we are """"white"""" after all

This is a trap, Argentine isn't white and economy is shit. Arentine lacks possibilities and is way too corrupt. 0/5 wouldn't emigrate to

WE WORLDWIDE NOW

i thought the fins were fun but always a see on is buthurt for something

wtf I hate 'fun'land now!

hello, this is argentine. hand over your belongings

no, I want to have mestizos sons

I know you love us because we're whiter than you are, but I hate to see how shitty South America is in general. No point in learning Spanish when SA so full of corruption and shitty economies.

aren't you finn suppose to be ebin and love everyone?

you are too salty

>we're whiter than you are
asians aren't white, but yellow

Absolutely not. We hate all foreigners. But I do love you

Finnish on the other hand allows you to travel such vast territories and diverse cultures.

you are chinker than us, thats for sure

more like albino mongols

Finnish is an ugly language desu

>implying its a bad thing
Still more white
With less corruption

>But I do love you

It's not like those things affect you when you're a tourist

Argentines are nice and friendly, so of course I love you all

>With less corruption
well yes, I give you that :3

>I'd be thinking about emigrating.

It's okay to visit, but moving? To literally a third world nation on one of the worst regions on the world?

As I said, I like the culture but economical opportunities are shite and there's too much violence and social problems. Fix that and you'll get at least one Finnish immigrant.

>that reading comprehension
he said:
>If your political systems and economies were better

Are you memeing? I've went to Argentina once and it was alright.

really? what part and for how long?

you tell them champ

It's maybe because you live in Finland, but in reality, those things won't affect you that much if you have money (atleast not in most countries) and since you're european you can get easily a job that pays well
I don't know if people here are memeing or just exagerating, but even if you don't have the quality of life you can have in some other countries, you can live a pretty good life here

Thanks mate. I'm learning Spanish - very shitty in it - and I want to move out of Finland and also from Europe. For some reason I've been thinking about South America, even though it doesn't offer many possibilities.

Job market is actually not that bad, here there is only a 9% of unemployement and since it's a developing country you can find a job very easy if you choose the right career (not any of those "exotic" careers)

You guys have better employment than here in Finland. Though I doubt there are many jobs in South America in my field(biomedical engineering):

I googled jobs in Argentina but the only shit I found were internships that I had to pay for so it seems I can't move there.

What if I don't have a degree?

>till Argentina
Varför? Sverige har stark ekonomi och många möjligheter.

Alright lads, tell me about education in Argentina. Let's say I learn Spanish and I decided that fuck this old shit, is it possible for me to study in Argentina? Is it free? Also is it possible to get into medical school?

Actually there is, a friend of mine is even studying that, Colombia has the best medicine in latin america so almost anything related to that is always good here, i don't know about Argentina

Well there is always something you can do, you can always take the easy way and become a teacher if you're english is good, or look for something to do in the embassy

>medicine is good
Could tell me more? Is it hard to get admitted into Colombian university? I'm kinda interested. Also thanks for the reply.

Uni is free, rent isn't.

Finnish state gives me 500e/month grant and 700e/month subsidies loan. I doubt that rent would be a problem

>is it possible for me to study in Argentina?

Yup, I know a couple of Germans studying here, in our Language schools they teach Spanish for foreigners where you can learn it or improve it, not sure about the Medical school but I think that you'll need an advanced Spanish to take it

If I could find a job in Argentina, I seriously will move there.

iktfb. but I'm gonna make it happen.

just 37.5 million USD of buying my dream ranch (spoiler: it's the size of an English county)

Colombia has some of the best hospitals in whole latin america, a lot of foreigners come here to get treatments or surgery because medicine is cheap and good, a lot of colombians (including myself) study or want to study medicine for that reason
It's not too hard to get in the university for you, like i said it's foreigners, especially europeans and americans are well received in here, so you might get a scholarship pretty easy, education is mostly free (you have to pay it but if you're good enough the government pays it for you) and some of the best universities are public

This

But i'd have to wait another fucking decade to seriously consider it, fucking sucks.

Stay away from here. We are poor, third world, brownish amerindian and violent.
We boil alive white people and make soup with their genitals.

>But i'd have to wait another fucking decade to seriously consider it, fucking sucks.
Wtf...why?

Det hade kunnat vara lite roligt att flytta nånstans och så tror jag att det kanske finns en chans att jag kan få en av där.
Och så ser jag om det får att få jobba med nåt som kanske inte är en återvändsgränd.
Här i Sverige kommer jag aldrig få nåt annat jobb än de på den lägsta nivån och som aldrig leder nånstans.

I'm 19, have a shit job and have to pay my way through college. Then maybe a couple more years of saving or something, I don't really fucking know. I hope to move by the time im 30 though. Are white Americans treated well in Latin America?

We are on par with Mozambique now. In a decade we'll be on par with Central African Republic and west-side Somalia.

Argentina is one of those countries that never get better, you just sit back and see how low we can get.

>Are white Americans treated well in Latin America?
Don't do that, sorry if i sound like a SJW or something but race doesn't really matter here, don't fall for the memes

In Sweden I can't do anything except entry-level, dead-end jobs if I don't have a degree.
If I want to teach English somewhere it seems I need a degree too unless I want to pay thousands of dollars for an internship.

Interesting. It would be cool to study medicine in Colombia.
>friendly locals
>girls
>medicine
Dream

I don't know about the rest but in Argentina we truly hate whites, there are special unnoficial units to hunt down the few white tourists who dare come here.
Search it on google.

Keep posting argie qts

No one cares if you are white, it's all about how much money you have.
We're more classist than racist.

this I'm ""white"" by pol standard and life is shit anyway.
Don't come here, that's the best advice i can give you.

The fuck? Here I thought Argentina is making progress towards better.

Well here too but those jobs won't really pay too much, unless you're smart enough, living under the minimum wage is hell

Why? I've heard Chile is pretty nice too. Peru? Colombia? They sound like chill places.

Jag har tänk att börja studera i Sverige. Er ha mycket bättre universiteter än vi har här. Och mycket bättre kvinnor

Don't listen to that guy, there is a lot of self-haters here so expect a lot of obvious self-hate

>argentina
>progress
And thought you were smart
Lmaoing@u

Dude.....you're 19 fucking years old. I paid for half of my college with my parents paying the other half. You think it's hard now, wait until you graduate. I am 28 and when I finished my bachelors, I spent 2 years working in a restaurant before deciding to go abroad and get a masters. Now I have said masters and still can't find a job. Enjoy being young man, cause when you get in your late 20s, life fucks you hard.
A word of advice, do an internship sometime during your college years that defo will help.
Same as the US. I have a degree and that opens doors everywhere.
Don't listen to autism m8.
A good friend of mine is working in Cusco, Peru. His wage is barely above minimum and he is living comfortably.
Miksi ei opiskella Tallinnassa? Kaikki suomalaiset tiedän mennä sinne.
I speak Eesti...my Finnish sucks.

Argentine economic growth is better than what we have here.

Chile and Argentina have acceptable living standards for the developed world. Peru and Colombia have been growing constantly for some years now, it all depends on if they manage to keep the growth. We grow as fuck for 5 or 6 years and then stall for 3 or 4, getting into a mini-crisis every 10 years.
Also, most non south americans have a tendency to romanticize the continent, thinking it's all nice and warm weather chilling on the beach all day. Get ready for reality to slap you on the face

Thanks m8.

Vi hade en jävlas massa finnar på skolan innan jag hoppade av.

>I have said masters and still can't find a job.
[...]
>I have a degree and that opens doors everywhere.

I'm getting mixed signals here

I will be moving to Argentina as soon as possible. I have taken a couple spanish courses at uni to prepare.

when the north america falls due to central americans and Europe falls due to boat people, only Argentina will be left to defend Western civilization.

what the fuck is it with all this foreigners wanting to come here as soon as the west goes to shit
fuck off, you'll bring all your sjwness and problems, we like being irrelevant

>tfw gunfag, i'd love to live in either America or Finland

Fuck you don't tell me what life in my country is like
Don't you teach me about my country
If I say this is an african tier shithole then I have a very good reason to say it and lying on the internet is not one of those fucking reasons.

I strongly encourage people not to come here. There are better places in south america with more opportunities and better life qualities if you are so eager to get a sample of Latino lifestyle.

Why over here? Finland isn't really pro-arms and we're the next sick man of Europe.

Just curious, how far does a bachelor's degree get you in Latin America? Currently studying Biological Sciences, im still wary of premed shit and going all in.

Unless we bring the jews we won't bring any sjw shit.

as long as i know you can own semiautos, i'd live with that

What did he mean by this?

Kek. I just realized that. I mean that, having any degree from an English speaking nation allows you to teach English anywhere in the world. Sometimes they require a TEFL certificate, but my degree is in political science and German so that goes a long way. I actually have applied to the Wall Street institute in BsA.
Anyway finding a job in my field...forget it. I think it is because of the upcoming election that companies are being conservative in hiring people...that's just my opinion.

No one wants to come we are just memeing each other
Argentina will stay as a cumskin-free zone don't worry.

Most STEMs have been on demand for some years, while humanities pay jack shit. The country and it's laws are generally unstable, with each president for the last 30 years vetoing hundreds of laws made on the presidency before them, so don't expect huge profits if you're into making your own business, and we also have western europe-tier taxes with eastern europe tier infrastructure and services