Adelle, the french lesbo qt from blue warmes color is dating a black muslim refugee

>Adelle, the french lesbo qt from blue warmes color is dating a black muslim refugee
>a rich famous white girl would rather get split-roasted by some Calais poorfag ape then even consider a respectable white man
and you guys still defend white women, fuck you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oiv2wbQ.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO NOT ADELE

>Exarchapolous
>white

Nice try Achilles

french women are absolute, racetraitor degenerates. they marry and have tons of mudblood broods with niggers then cheap on the coons with arabs

*cheat

So are you saying we cuck blacks?
Feels good to be on top

White men aren't man enough for women, that's why they all go for blacks, arabs and latinos

WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

t. Zhang

You don't even have to be white. Just being a shitskin is enough to tempt the eternal estrogen.

The cycle is completed when North African Muslim women fuck sub-Saharan apes.

I blame American media globalisation:

i.imgur.com/oiv2wbQ.gifv

they seem like a respectable, professional couple. i don't see how this is a problem.

worst is the typical white girl who gets herself knocked up and have the guy fuck off back to another country. i see this everywhere in my city.

Sadly mistaken, good argument though

nigga how do you get spit roasted by 1 man?

cuck

Why the fuck do you shitheads even care about interracial relationships? The entire human race could be made up of nothing but white people and you still wouldn't have a chance. The problem isn't women being tricked into miscegenation; the problem is that you're boring and unattractive.

Isn't it obvious

t.

Do they?

Yes because if my country needs anything it's even more single mothers

COALING IN THE DEEEEEP

White women were made for white man. I say this unironically that I wish every white woman that dated out that their tits get scraped off with sandpaper.

If my daughter ever brang home a shitskin (anything from ""white"" mexishits to nigs) I'd slap her shit senseless and kick her out of my house.

I can't blame women because they're not as individually strong or loyal as men are however, but they CAN be educated.

Fuck off you cuck.

I mean, I suppose we have to pay reparations for the Arab slave trade somehow

North African women would literally fuck anything that remotely resembled a penis btw

Fine. Go on a crusade and tell women not to fuck outside their race because of social factors. I'm sure they'll lap it up.
>bent out of shape over interracial dating
>other people are cucks
lol

Why are you so upset m8?

Don't bring us into this, please. I've never had the urge to fuck a white woman.

I'm not.

Are you a female out of curiosity?

You're taking a bait thread pretty seriously bro

>North African women would literally fuck anything that remotely resembled a penis btw
delet

No, I just don't see the big deal with fucking outside your race. I've fucked Asian women before, nothing bad happened. I'd love to fuck an Indian or hell, even an Abo if she was mixed heavily enough.

>My psychic powers are such that I can tell the intentions of every single poster and every person that views a thread without posting in it.

GOTTA

GET

I'll buy your high quality olive oil to use it as lubricant. This way we can all win.

OUT

Calm down m8

You do see the problem with what you said though, right?

Really fired up over there.
I can be cranky in the morning too.

>>bent out of shape over interracial dating
>>other people are cucks
>lol

It's clear you don't know what 'cuck' means.

I know what the definition of it is; I just also know that it pretty much never gets used anymore.

This.

The guy is definitely cucked.

Realtalk though, I just need the (You)s

Then have one more.

>not one french flag ITT

LMAO
French boys on suicide watch

Set this as a wallpaper paco.

congrats to that congolombian millionaire, he got a spanish 5/10 that looks like a horse LMAO