Why do mexicans in Mexico hate us? It's bad enough americans hate us and want to kick us out...

Why do mexicans in Mexico hate us? It's bad enough americans hate us and want to kick us out, but it broke my heart to find out our own relatives back in Mexico hate us too.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/XIOcWoFAFLorieZGE44UFA/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHI

Pure jealousy m8

because you are insufferable cunts

this, most of the time they are poorfags that want to emigrate

I find it cute when a chicano wants to learn about mexico, I was talking with some friends about starting some tourists trips for chicanos

because u think taco bell are real tacos

Nah man, most folk here don't hate you. I won't say there are no legit grievances, but we are all Mexicans.

CA

NO

>Americans hate us

We don't hate you, we just want you to go back.

don't worry, spics in america are more immersed in anglo culture than spics in spicland. that makes you slightly better but still subhuman and gotta go back.

because you hate like the worst of mexican stereotypes

We only hate the loud ones who chant "Muh Aztalan" and who only know what Mexico is like from their parents.

Any Chicano that's been to Mexico will realize why their family left int he first place.

do as leaves do and fuck off

It just the way it is

all mexican stereotypes are shit though.

I do t hate you.... Most of you, same with other Mexicans, if you are a toxic idiot I hate you

No one here hates you pal, it's just that Mexicans bring poverty, shit culture, and maybe one or two good dishes.

>Any Chicano that's been to Mexico will realize why their family left int he first place.
Because they were losers who didn't get a proper education.

Because most Chicanos are Indians

This

triggering violent subhumans sure is easy.

this is why you gotta go back when trump is elected.

Mexican culture is fucking shit, the worst culture in Latin America. I'll tell you this though, I sometimes prefer seeing spics than chinks, their culture is completely incompatible.

>he thinks he is triggering anyone

wew lad, autism is strong with this one

saving the white race, one shitpost at a time right?

See OP this is why we hate your kind

>you gotta go back
to where peru? are you blind?

chicc

It's just a prank bro

lol honestly i'm just shitposting.

i'm testing how easy it is to trigger mexican posters by spouting trump memes. its pretty easy.

me on the grey hoodie

I worked in a warehouse while I was in high school that was filled with illegals and a factory during college that had plenty of Mexicans, mostly legal immigrants tho.

Most of us do not hate you Jose. Redneck retards do.

So long as you're not thug mentality and destroying the city I live in we're cool.

The Mexican women I worked with we're very friendly and chatty and I got along great with them. Most of the men were much more quiet but no bad experiences with them. They typically came in, did their job and went home to their family.

The dindus at both of these jobs refused to fucking work meanwhile...

I worked at a FedEx as a night shift supervisor for a while too. During the holiday season it gets so busy we bring in tons of temp workers. At FedEx it was almost entirely, black inner city types and non English speaking Asian guys (typically thai and chinese.)

The Asian guys worked their fucking asses off. The black guys just farted around complaining about their bennies and their dealer shorting them on smoke.

Illegal mexican and asian immigrants are bros. Dindus are lazy mooches burning shit down everytime one of their gun wielding assholes gets shot by police

lol honestly you're a faggot

haha xd

>not knowing this already

Come on lad, Mexicans are easy as fuck to trigger. Argentinians will banter though.

>americans saying anyone is ez to trigger

lol

Mexico and asia has qts too

I want to apologize for the Chinese whose sister gets fucked by Juan in this thread

this

I love hanging out with real Mexicans. As the saying goes, a guest, like a fish, stinks after 3 days.

tell me about anglo saxons, why do they wear the mask?

to hide their fear while getting raped by vikings

they're big guys

In all fairness you have to be an uncultured moron with no sense of proportion to even make that comment. There's a reason Mexico is the country with the largest amount of world heritage sites in the continent and why we are so far 6 on UNESCO's intangible list while the US sits at zero.

I'm not crazy about the illegal immigration because unchecked it will present a problem by failing to allow dilution and diffusion into our fabric. But they are clearly well disposed to do so if we maintain the necessity of integrating. I've a Puerto Rican step family which has been far more considerate and friendly to my mother/brother and I than my late father's extended Scottish-descended American family (aside of my late pop, his dad and his mom). His jew adoptive brother tried to get the inheritance and run, his autistic baseball obsessed brother wrote him and us out of the will (while having to pay for nursing home care due to his Alzheimer's), and the only one in the extended family who gave a damn was the Jewish great-aunt in San-Francisco.

But I digress, the Puerto Rican sisters of my step-father are white-washed as can be. One is crazy about that norse protagonist in Viking, and similarly has gone on diatribes about the damn Indo-Paki alcohol business owners here, and with the one that served in Iraq has gone on diatribes about the koranimals. You just need to make sure that the Mexicans do not supplant the native White and black and Americanized latino populace so that you get a competing national identity and culture to the common American fabric.

Regardless though I will thank god everyday what we have to deal with is catholic hispanics and not africans and arabs.

Yeah, you get the drug trade bleedover but that's equally our blame for the war on drugs and is a neglible part compared to dinduism and jihadism being literally woven into their DNA.

2nd or 3rd generation is more likely to end up being a whitewashed consumer nerd like the rest of white male america and not, because he's depressed in his late teen early 20 doldrums, suddenly decide to fucking blow up a cafe and massacre a concert because someone insulted his mary sue historical hero. Literally see them go from 0 to allau akbarboom because you insult their touchy pride.

And at worst the 2nd or 3rd generation will become some limp wrist liberal chicano activist. Maybe a gangbanger.

Last I checked our niggers were doing a fine job dominating the murder-charts in that regard, so while I don't want to live next to MS13 (Not Mexican anyway) I'll choose them over ISIS or whatever the new nigger gang of the year is.

>There's a reason Mexico is the country with the largest amount of world heritage sites in the continent

...for the Aztecs, who were widely known to be savages who practiced blood sacrifice and flaying.

And the Mayans, who were pretty cool dudes.

Mexican natives were more advanced savages than USA natives, who cares?

>he drank the spaniard kool aid

>implying that chainsaw barbarism isn't an evolution of macuahuitl barbarism

Yet people post the same gore all the time Narcos are going extint.

Some 2nd but moslty 3rd generation latinos become integrated as fuck. It's fucking serious how assimilated/whitewashed(for lack of a better word) they become.

Literally all races are savages, the Romans used to enjoy watching other people maul each other alive for fun. Keep in mind that Europeans were killing each other in the millions not even a hundred years ago too

everybody hates mexicans.
everybody.
pic related. just imagine you're a mexican.

In a way it is, check those heritage lists tho, there's also more than a few colonial AND Mexican items like pictured.

Yes, Mexico does undeniably have a very dark side to it, we have a relation with death that is unlike any other people's, but the fact remains we were a peaceful country while we could contain this, you know, back when it was Colombia that was being torn apart and Caribean nations rather than Central American working as part of the route. The one constant is this is your mess.

Yes, you can buy a Mexican girl, even a blonde blue eyed one although I'm guessing that jacks up the price, and rape, torture and kill her. This happens in our country. That is Americans who are paying to do this fucked up shit gets ignored, much as with the drugs. You people did build on your country on slavery and ethnic cleansing, not your colonial masters, you did. And you lie and warp reality so much you even think you legit are the most noble, heroic and kind hearted people on the planet, then you go to Tijuana and behave like fucking savages all the while blaming us.

Nah, gringo, it's you who once threatened to destroy all life on earth over a hisy fit. Aztecs did at least openly displayed their tzompantlis, the pilgrims hid their mass graves.

Forgot the pic

eres una mamada

>brits
>relevant

wannabe gringo detectadisimo

no neta eres una mamada el primer parrafo se lee bien fedora, pero que podia esperar de un chairo de la unam.

no soy el de ese post

siguela mamando wannabe

el taringuero "chairo" hablando de fedoras

B-but I love Mexicans. You got a culture, you're christian, you're food is delicious, and generally they don't shit up the neighborhood the same way ghetto blacks do.

Also Latina girls tend to be really qt. Like nice hips and shit. Until they reach 30-50. Then it looks like someone pulled a cord on them.

butt hurt mexicans always blame the US for everything.
they won't admit that they caused all the shit they are in.
there's a reason why "mexican" equals to
lazy, illegals, criminals to everybody and not because of the fat americans.

This

Only problem with Mexicans(it mostly concerns them anyways) is that they won't drop the immigration issue, otherwise they're 100x better than niggers.

t. Grew up surrounded by Mexicans.

>USA a gud boi
>he didnu nuffin

wew lad

literal triggered clapper

Because you're being a nigger?

I actually don't hate real Mexicans. I find them to be hard working family focused people.

With every fucking fiber of my being I despise chicanos though, it is plastic paddy syndrome on steroids

>literally brings the description of a nigger, tweaks it a bit and applies it to mexicans.

Does anyone actually take this memery seriously?

>inb4 youre a spic blah blah blah

im this guy so you cant say i hate mexicans

if you are seriously blaming us for the reason why your country is third world shit (yes i have been there) KEK

spics are shit

spics are shit in mexico

spics are shit in the usa

spics are shit in latin america (which is shit)

spics are shit and should be gassed

>being a butthurt chicano
lel
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/XIOcWoFAFLorieZGE44UFA/

you should work on your reading comprehension then

>ARGENTINA IS BLACK

then why do you fuck come here to works a waiters? :^)

spics can't read either

b-but beaner crimes are on a nigger level.
check US prison populations, nigs and beans mostly.
beans in US west coast are even proud that they have an incarcerated relative. yep, just like the nigs.

>ARGENTINA IS BLACK

>amerifat trying to imply someone else is fat

kek

No one is blaming you for poverty, as much of a curse as you've historically been to our country there always were Americans of good conscience and with a legitimate desire to help their fellow man. Fuck keeping scores I'd say it evens out. But our big issue right now, the drug war and the corruption it fuels, you really can't wash your hands off of that.

That's a lie and you know it.
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/07/08/donald-trumps-false-comments-connecting-mexican-immigrants-and-crime/

>not even anecdotal evidence

That's not even remotely true senpai. Spics make up the third largest prison population after Whites and niggers; keep in mind that nigger crimes are fucking out of proportion. Whites prison population is proportional. Point is, it's no where near a bad as nigger proportions, niggers also commit the most heinous crimes. I'll give you that it's still out of proportion and it's still a huge problem but to compare spics to niggers in crimes is disingenuous. You're last part about spics boasting about it, is complete and utter bullshit. Unless you live in a shithole ghetto surrounded by gangbangers, that isn't the case at all.

do i really have to elaborate on it? jesus christ boy, you fucking lazy bitches. Okay... although you may not be aware of it, mexicans living in homeland despise you because most of you tend to act like pretentious pieces of shit that when questioned or criticized about certain attitudes you go full: WE IS AMERICANZZZ WHILE YOU ONLY TACOS fucking putos. The funny fact about this is that a great number of you is the offspring of wetbacks, so my question is (and i asked this to a chicano that was acting just like i described above, and got triggered as fuck): is it really crossing the border illegally and leeching off the system for a time and beheaving like a ghetto black (and we both know chicanos are prone to use words and terms that only blacks thugs use, which is ironic since many offend blacks) something to be proud of? is it really something to brag about? Former mexicans that have been living in US since Texas independenc eis understandable, but you? YOU? you should be a bit ashamed of yourselves and act a bit more humble.
Also, some chicanos shit on american ways and hold in disregard mexicans living and working in Mexico, and you ask why many despise you? geez, dude...

>Also, some chicanos shit on american ways and hold in disregard mexicans living and working in Mexico, and you ask why many despise you? geez, dude...

mfw i speak better spanish than chicanos who hate america and think that theyre mexican

great, somene who puts a bit of effort into it.
nice pepe by the way

guess how many incarcerated "whites" are actually beaners.
stat padding?

"featured"

Benjamin can legit pass for white though, phamalam.

Idk, maybe we are beginning to see the beginnings of a plastic paddy style resentment due to mexicans losing cultural ties to where their relatives came from

reminder that trump became the republican presidential candidate thanks to mexicans.

reminder that Hillary will become the next president of the united states thanks to mexicans

>the new definition of being white

i really woner what the future holds for the future... fucking kek lol

we are fucked no matter who wins.