Swedes think Danes and Norwegians are brother peoples, might joke a little about them sometimes

>Swedes think Danes and Norwegians are brother peoples, might joke a little about them sometimes
>Danes and Norwegians FUCKING HATES Swedes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI
youtube.com/watch?v=K0rGeygrwo0
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рюсся
youtube.com/watch?v=OagKpDaz5dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry I hate you too
#IamWithPutinNow

swedes are too pure for this world

Better than the US hating you

Sweden what do you think about Finland? They seem to be your incredibly annoying younger cousin.

>annoying younger cousin
with autism

>98% of Finnish normies don't mind Swedes
>100% of Swedes absolutely despite Finns because of our race

fiins always insult everyone but theyre nice inside

Finns are subhumans compared to Swedes

This honestly.

can you tell me what Aгaдa and Oгaдa mean

In Finland we don't have a culture obsessed with niggers penises and gender so we are better in some ways.

never heard of it

>don't have a culture obsessed with [...] penises

Yeah exept me. I genuenly hate our shitty inferior neighbours and i think its really ironic how they jump on the sweden hate train because they are as bad as we are with their extremely high taxes and their muslim population.

I've never heard a single Norwegian ever said he/she hate swedes.

>Norwegians FUCKING HATES Swedes
Except we don't.

He mean on Sup Forums, but i guess there's a difference between people on here and the outside world.

I really like Norway, my favorite nordic country by far

>mfw i saw a swede grill with a 4/10 dane
FUCKING SWEDES DESTROYING OUR GENEPOOL

Swedish racism against Finns really pisses me off
It's not our fault we don't look Germanic or speak a cuck language
You hate us for existing there's nothing worse than that

Agree with this
Poor bastards even see the best in rapefugees

youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI

Nordics, why is Danish so disgusting?

It's not. Swedish racism on the other hand...

danish is a beautiful language

youtube.com/watch?v=K0rGeygrwo0

Nobody here from Norway hates Sweden, they are only concerned about the swedish immigration disease spreading.

>Russians think of Finns as cool guys up north who like saunas, drinking and hockey - all things good in this rotten world
>see them as honourary Russians almost
>find out Finns hate us with burning passion for that small border conflict we had a while ago

>honorary russians

this means invasion and occupation 99% of the time

It's because of the flag color isn't it?

sounds cool, sounds almost like flemish

i like Denmark and i love traveling there but the language.. had i not known norwegian i dont see how it would be possible to ever understand them. How is it possible to learn a language with many consonants written but never pronounced?

>How is it possible to learn a language with many consonants written but never pronounced?

Ask the irish/Celts

>see them as honourary russians
ke, being called a ryssä is an insult on the same level as being called a nigger

>Not this

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

>Swedes think Danes and Norwegians are brother peoples
But Danes are just northern Germans. We don't even border those pigs.
It's us who are the brother people, Sven.

This!

This

The only thing we like about Sweden, is your forests

danish is the ugliest language in the world.

on a related note there's nothing more embarassing than fully grown finnish men who don't get the concept of friendly banter and seriously hate sweden

So is travelling to Sweden a positive or a negative according to H.C Andersen?

Hurri is not bad as Ryssä, hurri is purely bantz that my finnish friends call me sometimes. Ryssä has some emotional tone.

Based Kirka didn't mind being called Ryssä

>hurri is purely bantz that my finnish friends call me sometimes
tbph I know a guy called Ryssä-Late because his mom is russian and that's just bantz too

That must suck to be called ryssä t.bh

he didn't seem to mind it. I knew him through a mutual friend and afaik he got the name as a kid since the football team had two kids called lauri. it was kinda funny when in a party or a bar or something with new people and we'd always out of habit address him as "ryssä-late" and girls would always be shocked

Try to stop being such faggots
might help

probably because most of you are actually somalian nowadays

lol, learn about their history. germanics were and always be the animals

Try not to be a shithole at least once in human history before you make statements like that.
Just once.

>be german
>be eternal butthurt about Poland
shoo or I will pull the trigger and post your crimes

Swedes deserve it and much more for being the most evil people in the universe.

>eternal butthurt about Poland
Is that how you think this relationship works? :)

> I will pull the trigger and post your crimes
Go ahead my eternally calm polish friend, that won't make you seem like an upset child at all

>Oh no, a German will have a negative opinion about me!
Kys, you have no right to exist among the people.

>negative
No, you're just an angry child, I'm sure your country's population will grow up someday
Everybody thinks so though, not just me, there's a reason why you're known as the most butthurt country of Sup Forums

You're showcasing why right now, actually.

>norway
brother we always play fight.
>finland
awkward step-brother, he's still a cool guy though.
>denmark
that annoying fucking cousin.

You know whats truly funny. Both in reality and in Sup Forums swedes hate finns, whereas all other such hatreds in the world are just confined to Sup Forums.

>too pure

might want to read a history book m8

>ryssä
What does it mean?

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рюсся

it literally just means russian but in the same way "negro" used to be the a correct term for a black guy

He looks finnish

I thought your govt tried to get rid of the word ryssä.

it's seen as a derogatory term these days though it's pretty commonly used still. but it's not used in any official context anymore. before our independence it was just a word for russia that even russian authorities used.

Except you consider every swede who comes to you for dirty work lowly.

what do scandi think of brits

better than mainland

wtf? Urban's son

You're all just palette changes from each other. You all share your funny little irrelevant boppi pållkakoppi languages, cold weather, unwarranted superiority complexes and disgusting cuisine.

>russians see us as russians
oh noe

i think Russia is cool, friend

>Honourary Russians
run RUN

Sourse?

I was once drinking with a group of Danish soldiers and they told me they make fun of Sweden in Denmark because Swedes are all gay feminists.

I have deep disdain for all scandis other than Norwegians. Can't explain why, though.

Sukina mono wa Shikatanai yo ne Onii-chan | I can't help loving this, Big Brother!

What in gods cock is that?

Old commie who hates catholic church.Also "prankster"
youtube.com/watch?v=OagKpDaz5dU

Arigato!

Norwegians like brits. We have long shared history of trade and naval/shipping stuff.

Dude, we don't hate you like the ex-USSR butthurt belt. We just don't like your (geo)politics.

kill yourself, faggot degenerate

Don't worry my parents were Swedish so i am not hurting your cultural pride :^)

delete these

I saw a poll were Finns viewed Russian immigration on the same level as afghan immigration.

I don't know about that. A lot of people hate Russians. Not just Russia but the individual people. Try talking to people from eastern Finland like Lappeenranta etc. where Russian tourists are common. They get fucking furious telling stories about them. Mostly about how they're terrible and dangerous drivers and act like shit wherever they go.

I have to agree that althought I don't run into many Russians in my daily life my experience of them is lazy, unreliable and obnoxious.

Is there a one single nation that you guys actually like?
It seems like you suomi hate everyone over the globe.
>ryssa lololol bydlo))0
>fucking swedes reee
>lol estonia fuck off you're slavic shit

People like Norway and Canada and Denmark I suppose. Sweden is mixed feelings since there's a lot of history but the fact remains that if for any reason a Finn had to leave Finland then Sweden would be the closest thing to it so you can't seriously hate it too much. Estonians get our sympathy even if some people don't like that they come here to take all the service industry and construction jobs because they'll work for cheaper.

Germany was respected a lot before all this Merkel bullshit and people like neutral countries like Switzerland and Austria. Brits are fine too and the Irish. I think that's about it. Oh and Iceland.

>Australia
>calling anything else irrelevant

S
H
O
PLOP

>>Swedes think Danes and Norwegians are brother peoples

Most of you don't.
>>Danes and Norwegians FUCKING HATES Swedes

We sure do :^)

this so much

brits and irkut are fucking saariapinoita, though

yeah I don't like them either but a lot of people have a romanticized idea of the UK probably from all the BBC shows we see on tv

Very true.

Do they think DCI Barnaby is the average brit and Midsomer is what UK is like?

yes and don't forget miss marple