Hello does anyone have a script or extension that will change a bunch of pictures' image md5?

hello does anyone have a script or extension that will change a bunch of pictures' image md5?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/
pillow.readthedocs.io/en/5.0.0/handbook/tutorial.html
psychocats.net/ubuntu/virtualbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not your personal tech help board

please, it's very important

/r/

i don't think that's the right place

literally fucking draw a black pixel on it for fucks sake

i don't want to do that for 5500 pictures, please help

The Sup Forums Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/

Sup Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team
Sup Forums is NOT
>your personal tech support team
fuck off

You should be able to code a simple script to do that for ya in python

i don't know how to do that

go suck a black dick

what was that for you idiot

Add a null byte to the end nignog

avatarfagging also isn't allowed, OP.

Get Python, open all the images one at the time and change a random pixel color by say 10%, then save the changes. I don't have one of these prepared because this is not something I've ever wanted to do and I'm not going to write it for you, go look it up.

Imagemagick + shell script
If you can't pick it up it from there you're retarded

that doesn't work either, i think the end bits get cut off and it's still the same

i am not doing that

i already looked and no one else is doing this either

Of course nobody else is doing this, apart from shitposting on /r9k/ back in the day or circumventing some really shitty security system I can't think of any reason to do this. And both of those are things most people don't do. You're going to have to do it yourself.

Here, I've even found a library and a tutorial that covers the sort of thing you're going to need to do (opening an image, doing something to it and then saving it again).

pillow.readthedocs.io/en/5.0.0/handbook/tutorial.html

probably just a shitposter that wants to spam or post something that is on the banlist.

i am just trying to get past md5 filters on another board, they are filtering my images and i don't like it

Maybe if they weren't all images of this Korean woman that wouldn't have happened.

it's not my fault, really
they are just idiots

stop trying to hide your cp from nsa

i'm not hiding my choa parks from anyone

mogrify -format png * && rm *.jpg && mogrify -format jpg *.png %% rm *.png

this'll do it, so elegant. well done, user

what does that do?

adds a dot to each of the files in a folder, changing the MD5

i'm not that stupid

It looks like it converts all the files to PNG from JPG and then back again, thus causing compression that will change the files (and lose quality). It could also just delete your shit though, I'm not sure.

that's what i think too and i spent too long collecting my pictures for that to happen

well where would i paste this information

It's a shell script for a POSIX machine (Linux, BSD, etc.) that depends on mogrify, which appears to be a program from Imagemagick.

mogrify -shave 1x1 -bordercolor black -border 1 *.jpg

well i have windows so i don't know what i'm supposed to do with that

don't help this guy

Do what I told you to do earlier with Python & Pillow.

I'm curious, how many images of this woman do you have?

for f in *.jpg; do echo -n ' ' >> $f; done

that stuff is way too confusing i wouldn't even know where to begin

i have 5500 that i have sorted through and 12000 more i haven't looked at yet but i think 1/3 of those are duplicates or really similar looking

i have 400-500 that are my favorites and i really like posting and people are filtering those

Are you okay?

a board is sick of his shit and he wants them to not be sick of his shit

what does that do?

i'm fine thanks how about yourself

It appends a blank space onto the end of all the files. Might work, might be ignored or might fuck the images with a particularly brainless image loader.

Why do you have 5500 images of this woman?

i don't think the appending thing at the end works, it still gets filtered when i try that

i love her of course

Just install image magick and run
magick mogrify -shave 1x1 -bordercolor black -border 1 *.jpg

Just change one pixel. It'll have a completely different md5 checksum.

what does that do? would it add the same pixel everytime?

that's exactly what i would like but i don't want to do it to a lot of images by hand

That's been suggested already, this nutcase has 5000 images (apparently all of this one woman) he needs to modify, not just the one.

hey don't call me a nutcase i am more normal than lots of people

I ran it on a test image and it didn't seem to do anything, changed the file somehow though. Be careful with it, you wouldn't want to lose all your rare Choas.

magick mogrify -shave 1x1 -bordercolor "#FF00FF" -border 1 *

Now you have millions of colors to use.

Please don't help this autist.

thanks for looking out for my choas
it didn't change the md5 or something?

does this work on windows? and can i do it to a batch of photos?

It altered the MD5.

don't listen to this guy, most likely one of the choahaters

oh, great! now how can we do it to 5500 photos at once?

The wildcard (the *.jpg bit) already does it to any images ending in .jpg, probably only in the current directory. You could run it a second time with *.png to get those ones too.

Fuck off. The only reason you want to edit the MD5 is so you can autistically spam kpg, you ban evading piece of shit.

oh that'll work, how do i run it? in the program? i am on windows so i don't have one of those fancy machines

shut up moron go away

Git gud
>captcha calle calle

Don't help this retard.
The only reason he is doing this is so he can spam images on other boards.

i am trying my best to learn please do not make fun of me

Spam kpg?

yeah, i don't see anything that would let me paste that command in my friend unless i could make a bat file or do it in python if that works i have no idea

why don't you leave already idiot nobody here needs you

I feel bad for OP, but in a good way. Sadly I can't help but I hope someone can.

The kpop general on Sup Forums.
He spams his picture repeatedly, manually, while ban evading. He is that autistic.
Don't help him.

thank you, your support is enough

there's lots of people who like choa stop making up lies

>i don't see anything that would let me paste that command
the state of windows users

nobody has responded to me yet friend

Serious question, do you have Aspergers or any form of autism/ADHD? I'm not saying it as an insult, I want to know because it's something someone with Aspergers might do.

he's a brainlet with terrible taste in women and operating systems

There is only one cunt i know that wants to repeatedly spam the same image over and over again and that is you.

I've tested these commands for you, found a Python library and tutorial for you, looked up what package the commands come from, etc. I am not going to walk you through running Imagemagick on Windows as well.

Why don't you get a Linux distro and install it and then maybe you'll learn something useful along the way, instead of just immediately returning to spamming Choas.

Here's a tutorial that looks pretty brainless, and it's for a virtual machine so it's nice and safe too:
psychocats.net/ubuntu/virtualbox

fuck choa

What board if you don't mind me asking?

Sup Forums the /kpg/

kpop general.
On Sup Forums
Now please stop helping him.

hey either help, stop being mean or get out

no one has said that and i don't think i do

shut up moron

stop making up lies it's not the same image

thank you for all your help, i have imagemagick but i don't know where that command goes and the python tutorial doesn't say anything about random pixels
and i don't know how to use linux

hey stop being mean with jimmy

>and i don't know how to use linux
That's generally where every learning process starts, yeah.