Why is Germany's economy better than your country's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have more people

Hey I won this thread yesterday

You haven't. To win, you should've answered the question.

I already answered this yesterday.

Bigger doesn't mean better, Bruder. I am happy with how things are going, but would be less worried about my finances if I were Norwegian, for example.

cos we are untermenschen

then are you thinking Japan is best?

Because they are intellectually superior

I manipulated the question according to my own interests and proved the UK has a superior economy

German have more peole than ours

Norwegians are oil niggers and we're losing their money by the thousands, as oil prices fell.

Underpaid Turkish doing shitty jobs and lots of engineer immigration from other EU countries. I work with german guys and they are low-average performance wise to say the least.

Certainly not because of all the muslim waste you keep inviting.

German economy was built by white people who knew what they weere doing. And white people who don't, as well as their pet muslims/niggers are going to be it's downfall.

You're poorfags, safe for a single, Muslim ruled, 50% British city.

Is towards

Where are you from?

>tfw no Switzerswabavaria
fick einfach meine scheisse hoch familie

what's that ramp for?

Kill the finance, kill the brits. After brexit, I don't why no one seems to go after the City

>After brexit, I don't why no one seems to go after the City
They are. Well they're trying. Dublin, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdaam even Warsaw are all trying to rip chunks out of the City

>Warsaw
Kek, at least with our softy cunts of politicians, you won't have to worry too much about Paris

German people is better.

Good thing the Netherlands never had any problems with Moroccans. Or right-wing politicians being murdered.

except that it isn't

verrekte kut

It is. You may have higher wages, but lower purchasing power.

I guess because

a) people in the German government don't give contracts to their cousins who bid the highest price

b) taxpayers don't then hide tax money because they don't trust the government

>Germans are good at planning.
>good at creating and maintaining infrastructure.
>good education.
>Germany designed the EU's monetary union.
>Germany created a trade structure that prevents development in other European states to keep jobs in Germany, and exports to other European countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=06N0fPtw7qE

Because we are the laziest nation on the planet.

>mfw all these northern european neets posting during work time

that was a good talk, but I have no idea how credible it is. He's making some pretty big assumptions and some pretty ambitious predictions.

Good video, thx

its not better than ours

but your GDP hasn't grown since the 1990's...

And yet still higher

Islamisierung

It isn't

Zeihan does videos about other countries and regions. I like most of them a lot.

Yeah, he's really showing a lot of things in perspective.

But I don't like his emphasis on demographics, as this implies we should import more shitskins.