In-screen fingerprint sensor

cnet.com/news/vivo-first-in-screen-fingerprint-scanner-for-phones-ces-2018/
Where were you when iPhone X was BTFO by a chinkphone?

I simply see no use of this feature, you will only use this to unlock your phone(if you can unlock it on every single part of screen). Thats it. Why not invest on something else, better battery for instance. Its just useless in my opinion. Too fucking lazy to put finger behind phones back

Jesus Christ,I can't believe how fucking dumb you are.

>botnet
>good

That's what Apple wanted a while ago but gave up because they couldn't figure out how to do it, Face ID was just their backup plan and it's fucking bad compared to Touch ID.

The technology to do this was from Synaptics. Apple could have easily taken back the title of "innovator" if they buddied up with them instead of trying to reinvent the wheel and failing at even that.

>ifag totally doesn't need soon-to-be standard feature
Just like you didn't need more than 320x480 pixels. Or more than 3.something inch screen size. Or a headphone jack.

>Can't explain so starts tossing big boy words
Ok kiddo

Ok buddy

In my country, only the nigger would buy it.

What are you even trying to say?

OK, kid.

Only niggers buy the latest cutting-edge technology in your country?

Why would someone need something more secure, faster and convenient than FaceID...........

Brainwashed apple fag

I think he meant only Niggers buy Vivo Phones. I've noticed that Vivo owners are usually really fucking ugly/average looking and are buying them for the "selfie cam that makes you prettier".

I've never seen a vivo owner outside of China.

Went on a vacation to SEA recently (Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore) and the poorshit people usually own Vivo.

Where you you when iPhones were BTFO by anyone with any common sense?

Steve Cancer Jobs literally died of cancer. Narcissists and weak willed pissants are still buying his shit for the sake of an apple logo. You can't make that shit up.

Current Apple is what happens when you have all the money in the world but absolutely nothing else.

So how does some random chinkshit company manage to develop this while one of the largest companies in the world cant after years of development?

why am i not surprised?

>Narcissists and weak willed pissants are still buying his shit for the sake of an apple logo.
i mean, you clearly can because you did. unless you're saying you got this from surveys or some study or something.

apple products are objectively easier to own for consumers. if you have a problem, you take it to an apple store and you throw money at the problem. there's no question about it. that's the solution. if you have an android device, there's no store to take your phone if something goes wrong. you have more control over it, but it's more personal labor. even if you make an effort to find a professional to do that work for you, you have to evaluate someone's credentials to vet them. there's none of that uncertainty if you own an apple product.

i don't like apple products, but i'm not a zealot with foam coming out of my mouth either. reasoning about why people buy something i don't like doesn't require me to infantilize them.

don't act like such an idiot or people will mistake you for one.

I simlpy see no use for you

An iphone is like 2$ a month, and considering niggers are all on welfare, thry basically get it for free

they didn't develop it, it was synaptics