If you see this thread on 0/1, you have reached absolute ZEN

Zen APUs are out in February, RyZen+ comes out in March, Zen 2 is already completed and good to go in late 2018/early 2019.

AMD appreciation thread.
Jim Keller brofist thread.
Amada comfy thread.
Zen worship thread.
Lisa love thread.

Bonus topic: Amada's upcoming retirement and AMD's new Wai-Fu sisters welcoming party. It was a good run, friends, but it's time to let her go. She fully earned a quality rest.
Let the new generation reign. This is the age of Zen duo now. We will know their names soon, but for now let's just retire Amada by holding a proper send-off party for her.

P.S.
This transparent (just like AMD itself) OP Amada hi-res template picture was made by me specially for all of you, Sup Forums. Treat her well while she's still here.

P.P.S.
Official anthem of AMD Zen:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk

>comfy

Should I wait™ for Vega 7nm this year and make a Zen+ Vega 7nm pc for 4k Freesync?

Zen is fully backwards compatible.
Just buy RyZen+ in March and change the stone (and also update Motherboard BIOS/AGESA, naturally) later after Zen 2 comes out. AMD is literal freedom, Zen is literal "only good guy on the market".

Amada a cute! CUTE!

Move aside old hag, the new girls are in town.

What are my serious options for a corporate environment?

I want to get away from Intel but it's got to come from one of the major business suppliers.

who is that ?

Wai-Fu sisters, the Zen Duo. They're new official AMD mascots from now on. Amada filled for official retirement after Zen's successful launch and first year.

New official AMD mascots in Japan. I don't think they have official names but are usually referred to as "Ryzen Girls"

They haven't been properly introduced yet, but it's already known they're going to be tagged as "Zen Duo" and are deemed Wai-Fu sisters.

>official mascots
oh fuck, this is for real
dunno if i should be worried of join the flow
also
>Amada filled for official retirement after Zen's successful launch and first year.
that's kinda sad

Any information about upcoming Zen APU?
I just need something like rx560
Fuck crypto

>that's kinda sad
Not really. She's on a quality vacation now and a very well paid pension. Let her rest, will you?

>I just need something like rx560
2400G is 1400 with 11CU /ve/ga/ on it's board, that has 20% of /ve/ga/ 56's performance and roughly equals full sized RX 470. RX 470 > RX 560.

No >:(

I bet it would be expensive.

Amada is cuter

it costs 169 $
2200G costs 99
data is on internet you faggot

Yes.
AMD doesn't care if you like it or not, AMD won't wait until you accept it or agree with it. AMD is innovation and progression. They treated Amada well and she fully earned her quality rest, so man up already and let her go. It's the Zen future now. New blood is coming in. If Zen needs new faces to promote it - so be it. Besides, Amada already promoted Zen quite a bit anyways, it's not like she was "only an FX girl". She took a part in Zen's campaign too. So stop your whining and get over with the times.

Research some AMD vars dude
I don't have much else for you. I'm guessing HP?

B-but i only discovered her today !

Cool. I will consider buy it.

It's LITERALLY 1400, just BETTER (clocks higher, even though it's NOT 12nm...meaning they highly likely applied better binning for it this time around, as default 1400 was mainly consisting of faulty 1700/X and 1800/X tape-outs) and with full-sized RX 470 graphics on it's board. Price included. They're not going to sell 1400 and 2400G beside each other, as they've stopped producing 1400 and now phasing it out by letting retail nets and individual shops sell the rest of the stock lying on their warehouses. 2400G is direct replacement of 1400 (and 2200G direct replacement of 1300/X), so it didn't get any price cuts like others in the chart presented by AMD on CES 2018 a couple days ago.

You've been living under the rock for the last ~10 years, then. Amada been working for AMD and was it's main representative mascot for almost a decade.

>You've been living under the rock for the last ~10 years
no i'm just not a big anime fan

I'm ready to replace my T430. When are Thinkpad A48x laptops with Ryzen 2700U expected to be released?

First line of Zen APU notebooks from Lenovo sucks, as it's only 8GB RAM (while others already putting out 16GB in dual-channel). If you want Lenovo exactly - wait a bit.

>as it's only 8GB RAM
source?

My T430 right now has 4G of RAM and it's enough for my needs. I just feel it's time for a new laptop (better screen, thinner, lighter, longer battery life).

>source?

"unprecedented security"

>ask about Thinkpad
>he posts an Ideapad
I want to know when the updated Thinkpad A series with Ryzen 2700U is coming out. I have no interest in consumer trash.

>it's enough for my needs
With notebooks amount of ram is not the problem. 8GB signals that it uses a single plank in single channel mode. That's way worse than, let's say, two 4GB planks in dual-channel mode. Amount does matter, while single/dual channel does. If it's 8GB, it's usually a single plank in single mode. 16GB, however, is two 8GB SO-DIMMs in dual-channel. Be it single or dual channel is a factor that greatly impacts overall performance when it comes down to notebooks in particular.

>I want to know when the updated Thinkpad A series with Ryzen 2700U is coming out
I already told you - wait for later. Lenovo currently has only one Zen APU based notebook to offer and it's crap in comparison to products from others. You know Lenovo has it bad when even HP and Acer up it in THE GAME.

>in Japan
In Singapore

Everywhere. It's a world takeover.

I can't afford anought 0/1's to see this thread. I made it wrong.

I prefer Amada to the Singaporean grills.

That looks like a box I could place in a place, yes

Remember 2011 and 2012? Did anyone ever imagine AMD to recover how they have now with Ryzen? I'll admit I jumped to Intel after being long time AMD user but now I'm tempted to pickup a 1700X.

Where do you get stuff like that?

I did.

Is it cheaper than individual components?

>Did anyone ever imagine AMD to recover how they have

Mid - ~8700$, Full - ~11000$. You tell me.

I did, that's why I went all-in on AMD stock.
Envy much?

Kid...sigh...I bought roughly 24000$ worth of their stock when it was at 1.8 per share. Where were YOU, huh? Tough cookies.

Similar amount, similar time.
I wish I'd put more, but NASDAQ:100 performance hasn't exactly been bad anyways.

I still haven't sold even one cent from that, though.
Waiting for it to get to stable 15~18$. Not long now, really.

>Where do you get stuff like that?
I live in Tokyo, got the bag plus some other stuff at the AMD fan fest in Akihabara back in November

No it's literally just Singapore

I'm not in a hurry to sell, I see it as a long term thing like NASDAQ:100.

why two? the win8 twins I get, they were supposed to represent the desktop and tablet versions. but ryzen? why?

>APU
>CPU

>ryzen apu

Those are the dead eyes of a mindbroken rape victim

These are gonna be perfect for small emulator/htpc builds

For small domestic NASs too.
I built one (2 disk mirror zfs @ debian) on intel months ago simply because there wasn't an amd option with builtin GPU.
These solve this. And the even cheaper ones that are supposed to appear in the near future will be even better for the purpose.

2200G a cute

hope there will be a robust laptop with proper keyboard, normal sized touchpad
and if one could wish, a 16:10 screen

2200G a cute. A cute!!

Feeling comfy on my 1700x. Probably won't even upgrade to zen+ or zen2. This processor is just too fast. The only thing thats cucked is my DDR4 is only 2400mhz, but RAM is too expensive right now to get the 3200 stuff.

what manga is this desu

Is anime finally going to replace the jew?

Ryzen+ will be the foreshock of the Waifu Age.

>literally been under a cave for the past 2 years
>remember intel broadwell 8 core being top of the line and costing 1k+
>amd comes out of nowhere and releases 8 core on par with it for 300
>releases threadripper on top of that for 16 core ridiculousness

what teh fuck its not fair bros ryzen wasnt supposed to make 8 cores the new standard

I think I'm in love with Amada Kokoro lads

hands off breh

Jaguar made 8 cores the new standard, not Ryzen. Console games being optimized for more threads drives PC games to do the same, and thus demand for more threads on consumer hardware increases. You may not like it, but gaymer shit decides what we get.

>Pink and blue girls
>No orange/yellow/red ryzen colors
>No poneytail

Really?

Sure, I'll build me a nice red box... IF DDR4 prices return to 2015 prices.

I'm not building a new box because DDR4 prices are insane right now.

You're not building anything ever again.

Then so be it.
Or see if the price fixing investigation in China actually pulls through.

your choices
>get used/open box RAM
>get one 8gb stick and wait in the future to buy the other stick

MEGA MILK

I can only hope that they're involved in as many wacky antics that make for good reaction images

Those little 'antics' were what got that little anti-semite axed.

See . They're in Japan.

>Why two?
Mainstream RyZen & THREADRIPPER.
Also CPU & APU.
Also Zen & Zen+/2.
Also CCX + CCX = 8/16/32 cores.

They're absolutely fine, fuckard.
It was Ruby who was raped by liberast SJW'ing feminazi landwhales sometime ago.

>Waifu
Please spell it right: Wai-Fu. New AMD mascots are Zen Duo - Wai-Fu sisters.

>Jaguar made 8 cores the new standard

SOON™

>No orange/yellow/red

when are the APUs coming out? I want them for some office builds. they are perfect

Is this a meme now?
The "asking when Zen APUs are coming out" thing, I mean.
Like, seriously, you Sup Forumsoys and Sup Forumsoyrls. Fucking stop with this shit already. It's not even funny anymore.

so when are zen apus coming out

makes no sense desu

are these graphics going to be actually comparable to anything or is it just garbage for displaying slideshows at 60fps and watching netflix?

Some user said the APU of 2400G is similar to rx570

>igpu comparable to 570
>at 65 watt total
big if true

What could I get if I sell my Haswell + board + R9 270? I want to replace them with Ryzen APU ;^)

Alright faggots, listen up. Which choice should I make?

>be me
>have Ryzen 7 1700, B350 mainboard
>want the 99USD Ryzen APU as HTPC

Should i;

(A):
buy a mini-ITX motherboard for the APU and don't touch my main computer

(B):
buy an X370 for my main computer and hand down the B350 mainboard for the new APU build

(C):
buy cheapshit B350/A320 for new APU and don't touch my main computer

>Precision Boost 2
>XFR 2.0
muh singlethread finally?

>computer dies a month ago
>finally get tired of phoneposting and splatoon
>buy new psu and hook it all up
>lol jk it was the motherboard, or maybe the cpu, who knows :^)
>fuck it, might as well upgrade all the core components since they're 5 years old now
>$2k in the bank
>ryzen price drop and zen+ immediately announced

>Alright faggots,

how rude