how are polandboos seen in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

visitbydgoszcz.pl
bentoandstarchky.com/dec/rants.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are nonexistant.

We don't have any Polanboo.

they don't exist

I don't remember anyone ever talking well about Poland.

As you don´t mean men who want a bride from Poland ...

There are no Polanboos in this country either.

crazy xd

t. nazi

Explain.

Doesn't exist

polandboos are generally opposition, so either nobody cares about them or they are disliked because muh russia
such is belaruse

Seen only by blind men

Why did you reject your national dialect? It's so much nicer to hear than Russian

I have an offer to work in Poland

How much should I ask? To live an OK life, eating, buying clothes, go to pub, pay hooker, just the basic.

This is the city where I will live:
visitbydgoszcz.pl

Thank you, poles!

>Bydgoszcz
>my city
>triples

because there's no use for it

1000 euro per month will be more than enough for comfortable life.
Not that you shouldn't ask for more.

It would be if you promoted it. The way things go now, it'll become extinct. That's kind of sad.

2000 is too much, then. 1500?

Is it a good city? It looks nice

>2000 is too much, then. 1500?
What kind of job?

not really
there's no decent literature in it, nobody use it to do business and hardly would do so even if it became more popular, and russia won't allow it
i like the language itself better than russian tho

>Is it a good city? It looks nice
Depends. Where will you live there?
>in fucking b4 Fordon

Also 600 euro is required in Bydgoszcz for a basic, comfortable life with not too many expenses

Toruń is nicer imho

There are any?

people would laugh

never seen one irl, but i heard they drink more than finns

12,000 euro per year is fucking criminal, what is your minimum wage?

Everything is cheaper though

network engineering, but they give me a house and free food for 6 months

I live in a nice city of Buenos Aires but that is surrounded by favelas and shitty cities.

but but...

I used to live for some time in Warsaw and then visited my friend in Bydgoszcz-it's a small city which can be visited in a one-two days. Really small for someone from Warsaw or of course your Buenos.
Very quiet and calm. You can get everywhere fast so if you like cycling it would be perfect place for using it daily. They have renting system for bikes. You can also rent a kayak and swim in a calm river right in the centre of the town.
Nightlife is not spectacular but very comfy, especially during summer when there are beer gardens in the historic centre.

only poles i have seen in here were all truck drivers

1,800 pln, so I guess around 400 euro?

>house and free food for 6 months
Neat, that is the majority of living costs.

No such as as a Polandboo. That is like saying if there is a Mexicanboo

nobody talks about poland here

That's because your nations are profoundly historically illiterate on an average level.

You're just butthurt that we don't care about Balkan history.

what the FUCK is poland?

We're not talking of Balkan history, we're talking of a tradition of intentionally misrepresenting Poland in order to justify the Partitions.If people knew more about her, then they would naturally start seeing German claims on it's territory as nothing more but primitive expansionism.Also, it's not surprising that all countries with a sizable German ancestry are negatively predisposed towards Poland, even though they're practically unaware of it's existence.

Let go.

It's a pointless fight. Poland lost its chance for relevance countless times. It's not worth it. Poles are dumb animals now and it will remain so.

You were one of the most powerful countries in Eurasia for nearly a century and a half, you could at least try to regain a portion of your former glory.

With what?

There is no glory because Poles can't do Realpolitik.

i like pole posters

You shouldn't judge the German peoples' opinion on the partition of Germany by what they say on Sup Forums. Today, for pretty much everyone claiming back the former German territories in Poland, France, Denmark, Belgium, Lithuania, Russia and Czech Republic would be just as unjust as taking back our African colonies.
>unaware of its existence
>pic rel
On our media they're like rank 3 of the most often mentioned slav countries.

szyfaute, are you that jew from karaków?

>On our media they're like rank 3 of the most often mentioned slav countries.
So after Russia and Ukraine?

The thing is, those territories inn Poland and Russia weren't yours to begin with.You've acquired Poland after you've partitioned her with Austria and Russia and in Russia, most of your people were barely above the Russian serfs, with the exception of some individually imported aristocrats.

>On our media they're like rank 3 of the most often mentioned Slav countries

"Slav" is written with a capital "S" and that's not even our true name, it's "Slaveni".Also, what does that have to do with you trying to sabotage Poland's industry and resurgence as an active geopolitical entity?

My mother is a poleaboo.
Of course, her grandparents were Polish.

Yes
Was Trianon treaty rightful? Was giving Crimea to Ukraine rightful or taking it back? Borders change over time, otherwise we could go further and further back in time and keep switching the borders again and again.
Hurr "in" is written with one "n", smartass.
>Slav is not your name
You do realize that's a translation?
>Sabotage
You mean sabotage by claiming those territories that once belonged to Poland?

(..and nowadays belong to Poland)

It's an abbreviation, it's like calling Germanic people "Germs".

>Borders change over time
The borders are not the problems, you Germans have kicked most of the Poles from western and northern Poland, while forcefully assimilating the remaining population, you've basically pulled a "refugee" on them and you don't even have the decency to admit it.

>You mean sabotage by claiming those territories that once belonged to Poland
No, I mean buying off their Media, attempting to destroy their native industry and agriculture.

>Bydgoszcz

laughing my ass off at the very existence of eastern Poland

> Was giving Crimea to Ukraine rightful or taking it back?
Russia did sign memorandum in 1994 that stayted more or less "You give us your nukes and we won't attack you or take any of your clay ever."

Like this guy:
bentoandstarchky.com/dec/rants.htm

Sorry.