>Flanders stays in EU
>Doesnt join Netherlands

Keep dreaming, once we are out Flanders will follow

>valencia

ayy lmao they are just castilians with a funny accent

How's article 50 going?

Wtf is that hole in the middle of my country

I'd wish, but we are merkel's puppet

Even our far-right party (which is currently in power) mostly supports the EU. We would never leave.

Too bad catalan nationalism revolves around the fact that catalans are better europeans than the rest of Spain and they believe that OF COURSE they would be in the EU and contribute to it as a proud european nation without retarded Spain robbing everything.

that makes a lot more sense desu

Georgia has better chanses of becoming EU member than Azerbaijan or Armenia

I don't realistically see France ever leaving without the entire union collapsing.
Also there is absolutely NO WAY Sweden is leaving. And if Sweden leaves Finland follows suite because for the past 50 years our internal politics have been "but sweden did it and it worked for them"/"sweden hasn't done it either so it's probably too risky"

Maybe if the SD do really well and the EU has collapsed more they'll have a referendum. They talk about wanting to leave the EU all the time.

The UK five years from now.

I read after Brexit that the Swedes and Brits were big partners in the EU parliament and voted together almost 90% of the time, and now Sweden is pissed that they're gone and are alone voting against the really extreme EU integration stuff.

I like it

lovely

yeah but people have been talking about wanting to leave EU since '95

Sweden is pretty eurosceptic, they also voted against the euro.

Eurabia approved

>Scotland
>Leaving
Not with the 15bn deficit and all time low north sea oil profits (60m in 2016 down from 10bn in 2013)!

brits voted with us a lot too. I mean naturally our interests align with the swedes since we're the same size nations with the same location so we have the same allies. the UK was a good partner in the EU since they were outside of that france-germany-italy mainland central europe alliance.

IJsselmeer en Markermeer domme mogool

60m from 10b?
What?

This. If France or Germany leaves, it is the end of the EU.

Meant 1bn.
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37167975
>The Government Expenditure and Revenue Scotland (Gers) figures estimated that Scotland's share of North Sea revenues fell by about 97% from £1.8bn in 2014/15 to £60m last year, reflecting a decline in total UK North Sea revenue.

how does something like that even happen?

does that mean we get gib me dats now?
at least we'll move up from ukraine tier to poland tier now

kek