Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_uiojy77vw
youtube.com/watch?v=Okeg7KeHkwE
youtube.com/watch?v=raZG_4UyX3k
youtu.be/WhWUvVgHYi0
youtube.com/watch?v=1jfbkbQ1kUs
open.spotify.com/album/5Vk3Rzb1ixewcLYwccKTIf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rio de oro es español! Muerte a Marruecos! El resto de moros me dais igual!

Зaпaднa Caхapa јe мapoкaнcки

it's prohibited to drive big trucks there
i live there it's probably between 20-40 deaths

beautiful

go die pls
you will die in a traffic accident

beautiful

t. miboun

Woah, did I click the wrong link and ended up on a rekt thread on b? DELETE

*Zamel

it may be a terrorist attack
the truck is algerian

>Terrorist attack
>Carrying bags of what looks like cement
Stop being so paranoid

what if i tell u that going in this region with a track is proohibited
and today is a souk is it a coincidence

Yes
Terrorist attacks don't target small city souks, they target night clubs bar or government buildings
last time I checked buying and selling wasn't a sin

youtube.com/watch?v=I_uiojy77vw

Why are slavs such magical creatures lads

this is the city where 90% of terrorist attack happened a terrorist attack yesterday in the same city

Saw a webm of this on /wsg/, thanks for the sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=Okeg7KeHkwE
KEK

k e k

Is living in Morocco viable for an Australian?

I have an autistic desire to live in Morocco for a few years, and I don't know why.

Fuck off we're full

seriously though ? We have enough tourists living here permanently as it is, a simple vacation should be enough to satiate your marofever

lmao why would there be a terrorist attack in Kasserine?Aren't like all the people there terrorists?

You'll be fine m8, just don't pick a subhuman city

Eternal reminder

we're too pure for this world

>tfw we keep complaining about libya but most of the shit is coming from the algerian border

Were the moors really black?

those fuck i knew they can't be trusted

Hispanic/Afro-centric propaganda

it was an accident nigga,chill

no it was the eternal dziri i just know it

The perfidious dziri strikes again

gas the dziris maghreb war NOW

witnesses say he was yelling allahu akbar when he did it

>coming from the algerian border
that's because the only mountains for terrorists to hide in your flat shithole are near the algerian border, if anything we have to deal with your 9000 baghdadi fanboys

>We have enough tourists living here permanently as it is
Why?

t.terrorist hiding in the mountains right now
you shut your whore mouth terrorist

belgian_who_had_sex_with_hundreds_of moroccan_women.jpg

not our fault the only people who want to go to your cunt are terrorists

t. Abu Qawas al Dzayri

truck drivers BTFO

> l'Algérie aurait fini la première phase du mur de sable de séparation sur ses frontières avec la Tunisie d'une longueur de 340 km se prolongeant jusqu'aux confins de la wilaya de Tataouine

why tf am I so hungry today

That's the depression kicking in

>mur de sable

building a wall and Algeria is paying for it you can't make this shit up

>Artist assassins
>Pope slayers
>Truck warlords

Why is maghreb so violent ;-; ?

the fuck is a sand wall lmao?
wouldn't just take a bottle of water to completely take the whole thing down?
>algerian engineering

well it's enough to keep them out they aren't exactly the brightest

terrorist idea for algerian terrorists aka algerians:
>spray the sand """"wall"""" with water
>turn it into mudd
>become invisible when you stand in front of the mudd wall
gettit? because algerians are muddskins lmao

But the majority of their skin is hidden under differently colored clothes, shit plan

Mamset zokommek

Does MENA produce any decent tv?

I was merely pretending

living in mibounia be like

gay

suffering

هادي راه بلاد الإسلام أولاد القحاب

Mnin enta ?

Hadi raha blad l'amazigh a wlad l97ab

هادي راه بلاد الإسلام أولاد القحاب

Hadi raha blad l'amazigh a wlad l97ab

You're very easy to trigger Kraig

just memeing lad

tounes
wentiiiiiiyyyyiiiiiiyyyiiiii :^) ?

poop clouds

youtube.com/watch?v=raZG_4UyX3k

Are your cunts getting alot of migration from sub-sahara? I know Europe is bitching about that shit non-stop but I was curious as to whether you guys are getting migrants too.

We do, too many of them tbqh

yes, we arent cucked enough to #welcomerefugees entirely so they are routinely deported, but their presences is still noticeable

we get a lot of college student too which are kinda cool, if you want to dp business in SSA they're valuable contacts to have since they're usually upper class folk

Shame boys, I like you guys and am planning on visiting NA at least once, would rather you guys not have to go through the same cultural suicide that's happening in the west.

anyone up for some textual *glomp* exchange now that assman is kill?

I can't wait for NA and Europe to get swarmed with the superior black man's seed
Whitey's reign is over, its our turn to shine

our cultures already suicided by allowing the arabian culture to infuiltrate so much

doubt ooga booga's will do worse

Dindus won't do it as bad as Umayyads

Most of them come here to study and work, the rest get deported or thrown to Ceuta and Melilla to piss off spainiards

Sup guys

Don't know a whole lot of North African history, I know the Umayyads took over the western Mediterranean but beyond that I know nothing.

Sending them all to yurop is probably the best solution, let Merkel deal with them.

bump

Yo.

Yo yo yo.

Yo yo.

Yo.

>tfw we keep complaining about libya but most of the shit is coming from the algerian border
brah all of our shit is coming from tunisia
and im sure this applies to algeria too

>Libya is bottom in the food chain

Thoughts?

Seeing that NGO guy Algeria posted yesterday and the bio of the creator of the Moroccan video I posted yesterday

I think it's within the realm of possibility that the west or Israel is funding NGOs that are active on social media or produce viral content that is intending to liberalize the youth. By slowly introducing liberal western norms and values, or juxtaposing modern with supposedly outdated concepts, or even building brand recognition of western companies, western media can be used to slowly used to supplant the traditional imam on TV and normalize western concepts in an unnoticeable way, but tinted with local flavours. That's important because a full on Hollywood invasion can't gain traction given cultural differences and some deep seated distrust of the West's content wrt. morality and local sensibilities.

The endgame can be a very very long process but the idea is to reduce the traditional hatred of Israel in the Arab world starting with the younger generation, with the intention to create an atmosphere conducive to normalization and acceptance of the Israeli's favoured status quo.

Or even trying to reduce the grip of Islam for easier western Anschluss

I'm not even talking about Sup Forums tier Soros blaming, but this is completely possible, right?
In fact Israel and the West would be stupid NOT to be engaging in a propaganda war, given how effective certain factions in the Arab world have proven their campaigns to be (IS for one)

A video poking fun at gender relations that the hip modern generation can relate to can slowly build more momentum to changing attitudes towards gender as opposed to saying that the hijab is oppressive, ban your women wearing it or we won't trade with you, as a crude example.

Ohebbou Yadayka is such a comfy song btw

we're just innocent :(
>legit using human wave tactics
I go kill ISIS go for the motherland

You're putting your head too much into it tbqh

>3 to 1

>human wave

Oh you innocent child

Take this video for example. Maybe funded by a Western NGO? Read the bio for example. In the context of eroding gender norms, this video makes total sense. Of course change won't come overnight, maybe even up to centuries before (((they))) reach their effect?

youtu.be/WhWUvVgHYi0

Are you saying it's far fetched?

I bet the only thing you got out of that video is that you want a qt to tease you by taking your hat while you're minding your own business

Egypt has problems with them

I am 100% sure than the western powers have nothing to do with this and couldn't care less, It's just westernboo maghribis (That's about 30% of this cunt) trying to force western humor and culture
Our actual mainstream media tends to have a bit more conservative and traditional
youtube.com/watch?v=1jfbkbQ1kUs
yes ;_;

>During their advances, the GNA discovered a major horde of gold, money and weapons inside the IS security headquarters. In one room, there were boxes of gold, jewelry, wads of Tunisian currency, rifles and shotguns, computers, radios and cartons of telephone cards.[75]

just stop it tunisia it's not funny anymore

yeah we do
they come here use our free education and when they learn how to speak human language they go out to insult libya and say our education system and doctors suck
which it does but have some respect homie

>tends to have
tends to *be

can't make this shit up

I see...

Regardless, it's been an interesting dialogue with you.

be a sick cunt brah

Meant to add, that made me think (srs)

Someone fully translate the title and the buttom stuff. I can make out some. Elements of horror, blacks in cairo. Most criminals are from south sudan. Did I get it right?

wtf happened? fucking tunisians

Listen to this open.spotify.com/album/5Vk3Rzb1ixewcLYwccKTIf

Tunisian meme magic

explain plz

No u explain me how tunisians work

gasoline?

EHHH? EHHHH?
GEDDIT?