CHINKS INFLATING RAM PRICES

> CHINKS INFLATING RAM PRICES
> CRYPTO RETARDS INFLATING GPU PRICES
> EVERY MODERN PROCESSOR HAS GAPING SECURITY HOLES

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BAD

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/259036-early-qualcomm-server-cpu-benchmarks-mean-big-trouble-intel
asus.com/Graphics-Cards/MINING-RX470-4G/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause people are willing to pay those prices
supply and demand user, learn it

It's gonna get a TON worse.

2020s will be a rough ride.

>mac os x switches to arm64
>linux can already run on arm64
4 GHz arm64 desktop cpus when?

Welcome to computers

You ever wondered why every cyberpunk story had clever people using old-ass technology? One person can reasonably audit their own shit and it's less prone to being botnetted.

At least CPUs are cheaper now

look up how much an i7-8700k costs

Mac OS can too since it uses the same kernel as iOS

Go to bed, Richie.

Same price as the 7800X and on a cheaper motherboard...

extremetech.com/computing/259036-early-qualcomm-server-cpu-benchmarks-mean-big-trouble-intel

Because the Normietrons don't care
>youtube lmao
>twitter lmao
>install facebook first lmao
For them it's just another trophy, showing how much money they can waste, achieving a higher rank among hi peers

Well I can answear about the GPU part.

I bought a RX 580. Set it to mine a coin. In a month and a half it payed itself.

Crypto may be a meme but damn if you read on buying and renting property (same level of comitment) 15 years ROI is fast.

Well user 1 month and 15 days to ROI or 15 years to ROI. Its not a hard choice.

If you wanna be mad at someone be mad at Nvidia and AMD for promising mining cards and giving cards with half the warrenty and no ports(no resale value) for 30 bucks cheaper.

>asus.com/Graphics-Cards/MINING-RX470-4G/
i didn't know this was a thing
absolute fucking cancer

>wanting shitty qualcomm and arm
>not risc-v and non backdoored cpus

do they have anything that's starting to resemble a high end desktop cpu

What did you mine and how user? I see like £4 a day do I stopped

I have to do it - my Ryzen 7 1700 almost doesn't have this problem

XdD

>shitcoins changed the world forever

No, but I wouldn't say ARM does either due to most high end cpus being aimed at servers and not really available to consumers. In addition, risc-v is scalable more easily to HEDT due to the extensions spec leading to most likely higher clocks and single thread performance.

And in any case we're talking about wants not what is out or closest.

> RX470
>4GB

I know it I also know that it goes for 320$ (used) 370$ new. But it has draw backs a lot. Its mines slower than rx 580. It has 4-GB which is bad because next ETH DAG may kill the 4GB cards.

For instance I got a asus strix rx580 8GB for 400$ (Got it second hand but unopened)... I knew which I would chose if I had the chance.

Mined ETN. Got in a month ago when mining 100 coins a day was possible...coined mooned. I am still mining it though even if I get 20 coins now. Pretty sure it will reach 1$ in a month or two its at 0.15$ right now. Proabably will make couple of K$ in the end.

Planning to get a whole mining rig with 16 cards with the bulk funded by ETN

>EVERY MODERN PROCESSOR HAS GAPING SECURITY HOLES
AMD doesn't, but nice try anyway

Next DAG should be 2.99GB and the one after 3.99GB both of which will be years later. Not that much to worry about. Even then, there'll still be plenty of other shit to mine.

A perfect storm of idiocy, multi-group collusion, greed, and excess profit taking from manufacturer to retail. Both the supply and demand (shit head coiners) have lost their fucking minds. It's at such times that alternatives come to market on both sides and kick people's shit in.

>extremetech.com/computing/259036-early-qualcomm-server-cpu-benchmarks-mean-big-trouble-intel
I came across the Centriq processor yesterday while looking for GPU alternatives for a workload I have. I'm tired of the bullshit supply issues and price gouging and am investigating alternatives. Shit officially went too far.

> CHINKS INFLATING RAM PRICES
due to price fixing and cartelization on a industry wide aquiesced refusal to increase production capacity in order to keep artificially high prices and better margins.

You forgot about Windows 10
I don't know how someone can hate their hobby so much and yet keep playing along yet here we all are