I don't have a faceberg account and I don't want to play shitty free to play microtransaction-ridden "games"...

I don't have a faceberg account and I don't want to play shitty free to play microtransaction-ridden "games". What would be the point of ever buying a smartphone for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcHc54Z_b3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that you made this thread shows that you want one really.

No, I'm just interested what people do on smartphones all day. I can't think of a single reason I'd ever need one.

I'm assuming you don't have a job

Sup Forums
le web browsing
navigation
notes and todo lists
keep your contacts data in sync, not just a sim card with your numbers
send your gf a qt emoji

gps is useful but otherwise it's a complete waste of time

I have a job as a software developer. Why would you assume that?

This is what I do minus the gf part. Notes and contact sync has proven very useful for me.

Doing literally everything else that's possible on a smartphone. Retard!

>send your gf a qt emoji

This bro

I don't have Facebook
I don't use Social media

I only post on Sup Forums and thats it

I used to use FB to fuck hoes back in the day but that was about it

Fuck that kike

There is no need to own a cell phone unless you are a socialite or it's a job requirement, which is extremely rare.

I stay in touch with my friends without a smartphone, and I have a fiancee. It's a meme that you can't contact people without facebook, probably proliferated by facebook employees to make it seem irreplaceable.

what is the point of this thread?

we do sell phones here.

shit tons of sites are demanding a cell phone number capable of recieving texts just to sign up to their site for an account these days. that is one reason to have one

Web access that fits in your fucking pants.

What botnet websites do you need that require a cell phone?

And you just give your number away to any nigger asking for one? Do you know this is the easiest piece of information to correllate all your online accounts on different websites?

I have a job so I can afford a laptop and a desktop pc for web access

>Sup Forums
Phoneposting is a sin
>le web browsing
Better on pc or laptop
>navigation
Good point, however I speak for myself when I say I have only used navigation once or twice in my life
>notes and todo lists
Good point, however I don't make lists or notes because they are pointless for me because I'm not a brainlet who whips out his phone to check misty of groceries
>keep your contacts data in sync, not just a sim card with your numbers
Doable with a dumbphone
>send your gf a qt emoji
No gf

Those don't fit in your pants.

Yeah, but why would I need to carry a crippled web-browsing device with me at all times? If I want to browse the web, I have two great devices that can do it. If I'm outside, I'm typically preoccupied with something and have no time or need to browse random websites.

But you can't fit it in your pocket or anus. buy some used old android with 1gb of ram and install official lineage on it.

And why would I need that?

or get a real computer, custom roms are for broke BRs with autism

Being able to have uninterrupted access to look shit up on the internet, facts, prices, reviews, manuals, instructional videos at all times should be compelling enough by itself to not need further warrants.

It also doubles as a second screen to look up documents when I'm in the field with my laptop.

It also frees up my laptop options a bit.

searching things up to prove your friends wrong

Post your fave zizek talk

Get nudes from girls on snapchat, they do it a lot more easily without the guilt of having their pictures saved

imagine everything you can do on a computer, but it's a handmotion away available in your pocket.
I got one last spring and the fact I have all my documents with me at all times is already worth it.If you have a mobile phone, your provider tracks all your movement anyway, and SMS has to be one of the most insecure means of communication available in 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcHc54Z_b3w

>browsing
>you need twice the time to navigate through websites or post something compared to a desktop
Thanks, but no thanks. Not OP, but I don't see the point either. I've no gf I need to message constantly and my job barely requires an email account, much less to be constantly online.

>mindlessly shares crucial personal info to random online entities
Next time you visit the bank to ask for a loan, do not expect the terms to be in your favor

Yeah like there's anything preventing you from saving them lol

>he takes loans
good goy

Got my first smartphone (galaxy note8) a few weeks ago and it pretty much changed how I do everything when I'm not at home/work

before I used to carry a laptop, multiple flashdrives with bootable distros, pgp keys and documents, portable music player, a handheld gps system and a hotspot, now I just carry the laptop and phone.

I am a dumb phone user. I have had smarties in the past.

1. Your headphone-listening habits can be staged out of the device.
2. Your kindle or e-reader habits can be staged out of the device
3. Instead of using physical maps or garmins, you can get your maps on the device

But if you want to meet people on the bus, know where you are, and not be boring, then don't get a smart phone.

dumber cell phones send and recieve texts. It's a little slower, but whatever.

You can read books on your phone.

>implying I was to associate with random normalfags on public transportation
Why are americans so chatty? Visited family there last year and every random wanted to make small talk even when I had headphones on the universal "leave me the fuck alone" symbol.

Frogposting on the go

The only thing my smartphone can do that my old Razr couldn't is web browsing and email.
That's really all I use my phone for anyway.

90% of my phone's usage is email and alarm clock.
9% light web browsing.
1% other.

People bitch about Windows Phone "no apps", but I don't give a shit because I don't use them anyway.