This movie really makes you think, is America really moving in the direction as depicted in this movie?

This movie really makes you think, is America really moving in the direction as depicted in this movie?
>Everyone has IQ 100Watering crops with gatorade
>Everyone's fat
>Everyone eats fast food only
>All the smart people got overcrowded by rapid birth of dumb people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

except there will be almost zero white people

Yes.

>Everyone has IQ 100

You can also look up dumb shit faster and it allows retards to congregate.

As more Americans become dependent on the government, probably that will be the case. But I doubt that's going to happen. Most likely will happen if it becomes more overrun with spics though.

Not "gatorade" buys up FDA and FCC

Technology is actually more likely to decrease intelligence, it enables dumb people to survive in far greater numbers than in earlier parts of human history.

Also something could be said for intelligence from the evolutionary perspective as it's value as a trait is less needed the more automated society gets.

Oh shit
>Doctors that don't do shit
>Lawyers that intentionally fight against their own client
>People that feed their newborn child gatorade
Damn, not sure if i want to have that as a future

Yes.

It's not like there won't be smart people - there always will be, but the general mass would get dumber.

The movie depicts that the smartest would get dumber and dumber, the average intellect would drop through time

>All the smart people got overcrowded by rapid birth of dumb people
That was always the case. It's just with modern technology you can see all the dumb people this planet has to offer.

>USA 2026

However...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Aren't Singaporeans Muslim Chinks?

>Wikipedia link

I'd honestly take President Camacho over either of the two pickleshitters we ended up with now.

>everyone has IQ 100

So? It got multiple references to respectful sources.

>Finland

No we're not, we're first world, muslims are a minority in our country, we have zero tolerance to terrorism and extremism, literally we'll go as far as detain you if we suspect you're a kebab, so the muslims here are generally progressive and not bothered or dare to try shit on us. In any case, we have quite a high pop of caucasians in Asia, i myself am caucasian (half white i guess)

>implying people haven't been giving their babies booze since time immemorial to stop their crying
>implying people don't give their babies coca cola

Not if Trump gets elected.

When Mexicans get deported, US's transformation to Idiocracy will be reversed.

That is with standardization, i'm saying relative to today, if those people take the test with the same standard and expectation as today, they would have gotten like 50 or sth.

>it's a wikipedia is automatically discounted reply
just like the elderly professor at college that apparently doesn't know what sources are

you missed the point of that movie

actually that is the direction the entire world is slipping into

my friend you can believe whatever you want about the US if it makes you feel good

WHAT THE FUCK
>BOOZE TO BABIES
Nice America

>Obama and not Camacho was our first black president

scariest movie to me, not even kidding.

I think you underestimate the average person in order to make yourself feel better.

because of the internet, people have free access to everything from learning cooking recipes to mathmatics and programming. I have learned lots of neat things and facts about various things because of the internet that I wouldn't have known otherwise or would have taken me much longer to learn it.

no, stupid and ignorant people don't exist outside of the united states

Would rather that happen than nuclear war senpai, besides dumb world seems pretty comfy

But people still value intelligence meaning it will be one of the most important things given to engineered super kids in the future.

You're confusing knowledge with intelligence.

r/Im14andDeep

Remember Wall-E? Where everyone on the ship was fat and have to rely on the movable chairs to move?

So your argument is a cartoon? Okay.

No, thats not how it works. But people on the internet will say it is to make themselves feel smarter.

It's

that was social criticism of the entire world, because people in asia certainly aren't glued into their phones 24/7

My problem was that instead of describing the subject you've brought upon in this topic in your own terms demonstrating that you actually understand what you are talking about here, you lazily posts a link into wikipedia article of the said subject. The underlying irony behind this was that you pretty much proved op to be right even though you probably wanted to look smart.

Nah, i'm not argueing at all, just curious what you thought about it, was it just utter rubbish?

That was unrealistic because we will have controlled diets and fitness drugs before we have life in space.

I didn't post the link

Are you suggesting Sup Forums is even remotely interested in a nuanced conversation about social theory? 'Cause I could sit here and write out a few paragraphs if you like but my guess is somebody like you would just reply with a joke about shitting in a walmart.

He's thinking of your neighbors anyway.

You guys are good and Zhou Yihan was good at ping pong.

Intelligence != knowledge

SINGAPORE IS WHITE

Even fewer black people, they're a smaller population and more likely to intermarry

You're a retard nonetheless for not seeing my point in the first place and for writing that smartass reply.

Yeah

I bet you all think society has always been a bastion of intelligence and innovation. Realistically most people were dumb peasants, only a select few were innovative and smart. It's the same today, I'm in that select few and you aren't

how would one join the select few

Why are you humoring him?

Thanks America

Be Jewish

Well you might start at not being Australian so killing it there

they are born rich and are able to sit around doing the medieval equivalent of watching youtube how-to videos. Just basically bathe in interesting ideas and new stuff.

This is why basic universal income is so important to humanitys future.

You're welcome 新加坡

It wasn't a a movie about the future though
The whole meme is that people today are stupid

This.
At least now if you're in the middle of nowhere and you meet your local redneck equivalent, he usually can read, write and knows that if he's feeling bad it isn't because some demons is sucking his soul out, but he's sick and he should go to the doctor.

The difference between now and then is that the peasants are glorified in our history and not treated like the dumb shits they were
Our culture revolves around the peasant class

>See average people doing shit
>Do the opposite
There done that will solve 90% of the issue for you

And now, they are also voting that racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted Drumpf into office
America has fallen

He's down in the polls and trying very hard to dig that hole even deeper.

You disgust me

>transphobic
>a bad thing

I love idiocracy. It brings out the hubris in everyone since no one will ever admit that they belong on the "idiot" side of the dichotomy that the movie plays off of.

I'm not for either one of them.

it is just a movie, evolution doesn't work this way.
Women want men who can support them. Dumb men have hard time finding jobs, thus they are less attractive to women and less likely to produce offspring

As more and more manual labour is done by robots, more and more dumb people will die without offspring and the average intelligence will increase

Including yourself..?

That's not why you disgust me

Hum yeah, no.
Dumb people are doing more kids, it's a fact, stop saying shit.

Is it an odor..? I took a brawndo shower this morning.

I didn't know Idiocracy was well known in other cunts. What other american movies do you foreign friends like?

it's like that but with negros

>
>intelligence is looking at shit on the internet
yep, idiocracy was right.

America's average intelligence has been on the decline for awhile now
Robots are just going to put the dumb out of work but they will still fuck like rabbits

The only thing that is going to get rid of the dumb is some sort of population killing disease

>The only thing that is going to get rid of the dumb is some sort of population killing disease
I hear measles are coming back into fashion...

>America's average intelligence has been on the decline for awhile now
source?

it's your insecurity about america desu
you felt the need to respond to polish shitpost like a little bitch boy
it was SAD

Vito: Britain
Carmela: Ireland
Sonny: USA
Fredo: Australia
Michael: India
Connie: New Zealand
Tom: Canada

I don't know about intelligence, but mobile internet really makes your memory worse. I've noticed it a lot recently.

Luckily I don't give a shit what you think, or I might feel something.

None.
Hollywood is trash.
Thou there are some interesting more independent films.

Memory is the last thing to worry about. People don't know how to fucking talk anymore.

And those dumb people are never allowed to just die as a result of their idiocy.
Nations with free healthcare being worst offenders.

>Michael: India
top hah

The whole point of a world wide web was to communicate better and share knowledge. But all people do is shitpost Kek

10/10

>Women want him
>Men want to be him
>Not the tallest but definitely the smartest
>Goes from the bottom to the top
>Is so cool that people resent him for it

Michael has all of India's characteristics.

and those kids are gonna get shot by cops/die in gang violence.

>Robots are just going to put the dumb out of work but they will still fuck like rabbits
good thing condoms and piss exist

What the point of knowledge, if people forget things the moment after they learn it?

Only 1/5 is true
>>Not the tallest but definitely the smartest

People aren't getting dumber.

Just notice what do people around you do for work, especially those better paid. 90% of jobs in first world countries revolve around intelligence. The elite always uses intelligence to rule the dumb. As long as we keep the power in the hands of the elite, which is basically always (even in modern democracy, elite still rules through propaganda because people are retarded), we will be okay.

You're forgetting that the ruling class has children, and don't always necessarily pass on their best genes or have time to raise them.
Plus, growing up too rich fucks with your brain;
imagine everything in your life is great and the mildest inconvenience is hell for you.

So those children will waste away their fortune or generally fuck up. Same as some smart guy born to dumb parents can get super rich and join the elite.

Thats the only advantage of modern democracy, the transparency, when smart people born anywhere really have the chance to rise.

>Just notice what do people around you do for work

I notice a Czech cuck who thinks he has the formula for success but he's posting here.

I've seen both, knew one guy with super rich engineer parents, he grew up great, he's at Harvard now. Knew a different guy who was >$150000/yr and ended up an alcoholic selling weed on campus in high school and now is in community college. Wealth is what you make of it.

Granted I went to public school so I never saw the super rich kids. DIY culture was more popular.