Do Poles deserve to be poorer, less educated...

Do Poles deserve to be poorer, less educated, have a lower standard of living and generally be worse off in every aspect than Germany? Shouldn't there have been reparations?

Why/why not?

Don't give anything to Poland we already paid for them after the war and they hate us i am Silesian aka Germany under occupation

This what they deserve for being EU and Nato slaves rather than being Russia allies and betraying their Slavic origins by adopting Catholic faith.

Yeah because Ukraine, Belarus and the rest of non-EU Eastern Europe is so much better off.

>Do Poles deserve to be poorer, less educated, have a lower standard of living and generally be worse off in every aspect than Germany?
yes

> Shouldn't there have been reparations?
no

They reap what they sow.

Russia better

Ukraine is another traitor country. Belarus is fine.

Ukrop you are not better than Poorlaks both savage poor uneducated and leeches

They've been independent for like 30 years, at this point being a shit country is their own fault and there are no excuses.

Germans are an invenctive disease that don't even deserve their own country.

Poland is better than Germany in literally every way. Go import some more niggers, hans.

>Poland is better than Germany in literally every way.
That's why so many of them come here

You're just a knock off Poland.

To work in your factories.

Poland has a lower crime rate than Germany.

>To work in your factories.
Yeah because they're piss poor that is retarded.

Considering the size of the country and what they are recovering from i'd actually say that they are doing quite well for themselves.

The only ex communist countries that have developed further than Poland are absolutely tiny.

Holy kek

you should collect reparations from poms for penal colonization

We're not jewing whole eu out of money

Germany is a thief

Hmm yes I like this. Is this the Polish mindset?

Usually these are too simplistic to work but it's 100% correct this time

Our mindset is about historical justice in monetary terms

But Sicily is in Italy.

>Shouldn't there have been reparations?
There was a treaty between Poland and Eastern Germany (which at that time was accepted as the sole representator of German people by Poland) that Poland will not ask for reparations if Germany accepts the post-WW2 border.
With this treaty, the matter of reparations was settled

>east germany
Current germany shares continuity of government with west germany

you cannot automatically extend discount on yourself kraut

after seeing how germans are ripping off whole eu it does not suprise me that you are trying

it doesn't work like that man we were under 45 yrs of occupation

You can argue that both goverments were puppets of Moscow.

That seems like a pretty shit deal for Poland but I'm probably missing some knowledge

Because you're a bunch of retards, not like your incompetent government ever could do what we're doing.

you do
>oy vey my neighboor got discount so i get it too
It doesnt work like this, adolf

>Shouldn't there have been reparations?
We've got dem sweet sweet EU monies

We made more progress since 1991 than you for the last 500 years you shitlord

Soon your pitiful country will be wiped off by low birth and muslim immigraton

Poland always wins

so let me get this straight:
>Germany is fully responsible for what nazi Germany did
>Poland has nothing to do with what communist Poland did

because at that time, both eastern germany and poland were soviet puppet states

reparations=/=eu funds
French or Portuguese has nothing to do with reparations

We gave discount to communist germany, not you fascist scum

International treaties don't work like this.
If two countries unify, it doesn't mean that all the treaties and obligations of the lesser union partner are magically gone.

>Germany lawfully elected Nazi government
>Poland got forced into communism by foreign power despite resistance
You never made a deal with the legal government in exile.

Exactly
Just because you united with east germany doesnt mean west germany obligations are gone

It's not you stupid fuck

>załóż gównofirmę i dostań eurogrant
>przepierdol hajs na głupoty
>"hurr poland develops with german money"

chyba wille dla złodziei defraudantów developują włącznie z tymi spierdolonymi kolumnami na ganku

>poorer, less educated, have a lower standard of living
Poland is going to be White a 100 years from now.

Australia and UK's population will become Afro-Asiatic.

As far as I am aware after the exile gouvernment got in power, they didn't renounce this deal with Germany, meaning it is still in work

b-but muh Yalta, West sold us.

you made the deal while viewing eastern Germany as the only representator of the German people. Basically, back then, you denied the legality of western Germany as a country.
And since nowadays Germany represents German people and we inheriated the treaties and obligations of eastern Germany, the treaty is still in place

We do not demand money we forgave eastern germany

We want money we did not forgave, from western germany

Every year means just more interest

this, the treaty was good for Germans and Ok-ish for Poland but for that time polish leaders wanted to make sure Germans + Americans won't steal our new land.

Gomułka did the right thing, only butthurt faggots who knownothing about history will shit on him.

why are you changing subject, faggot?

Better than Afro-Hispanic :^)

No
We maintained diplomatic relations with both countries

>We want money we did not forgave, from western germany
that doesn't makes any sense. Since back then, according to Poland, western Germany didn't exists as a legitimate country. You made a deal with the representator of all German people, thust you forgave all German people

nie rozmawiaj z napływem z wykopu/krauta
husaria xxi wieku, walczą o dobre imie polski na internetowych forach obrazkowych o mongolskich gobelinach

Western Germany didn't maintain official dipolmatic relations with countries who accepted Eastern Germany

I'm not changing subject cocksucker. I'm suggestint that EU funds are reparation from former members of allied powers.

its not a shitty deal, since Poland didn't have any means to force Germany to pay the reparations anyway

That is only problem of western germany
We did recognize it at the moment, and we forgave debt to east germany not western one

When we joined EU it was nowhere stated we had to accept men from the middle east pretending to flee war so they can rape and rob us without punishment. Kill yourself.

szweda szkoda że nie ma on to jak dopierdoli to posty same lecą

truth has been spoken

>eu = 27countries
>all of them pay
>all of them take money
and you say it's reparation money...

We do now

No, it should be Poland to give reperations to Germany, because half their country used to be Prussia.
I mean wtf...they don't fight for their indepedance, they never existed in the previous 1000 years and when they are first spawned they immedeatily get that huge piece of land?
Some people really do born with their asses pointed to the moon.

Some of the pay more, some of the take more. We take the most.

What leverage does Poland have over Germany?

There's one aspect of the deal that you don't seem to know about.

The deal was made between PRL and DDR, but it wasn't sent to the UN war reparation bureau, making the deal shaky as it's not fully recognized internationally.

Theoretically speaking, Poland has some legitimacy to their reparations claim if they decided to push it.

reported for racism

ask Portugal, Greece, SPain, Finland and others how much money did they get in the first years of their eu membership
Spain has awesome road network thanks to EU

better army

The infrastructure to house refugees is on our territory now.

If they do not comply, we will steal all of their cars and electronics.

Poland decided they would give up on their reparation claims in 1954. Back then, you didn't recognize western Germany as a legitimate country

GIV REPARASIONS GERMAN PIG OR WE CRY AND SHIT

POLAND JESUS OF EUROPE

I don't think any country would recognize Polands reparation claims nowadays.
And keep in mind, if that treaty would be declared void, Germany would get back their claim on Polish clay

>subhumans itt want reparations
how about you get to work and stop voting commies

I will not argue with your lies

Lie all you want kraut, but you will not jew yourself out of obligations

We are their big subcontracor so we could just stop working with them but it would be bad for both of us so we prefer to cooperate rather than fighting.

>Silesian aka Germany under occupation
You mean Czechia under double occupation, faggot

what work i have 3 kids

1500+ and MOPS money give me bennies or I vote PO

i jak byś wymusił na polakach odżegnywanie się od pracy dla niemieckich firm skoro oferują one lepsze zarobki i rozwój? lmao tępy śmieć

żołnierzami wyklętymi sobie wymuś te reparacje XD

bohemia is historically german clay

Tępy śmieć to ty jesteś, przeczytaj mój postjeszcze raz, więcej ci nie będęodpisywał karaluchu

he means Poland under triple occupation

na wykop maszeruj raus XD polska to podwykonawca niemiecki bo nie ma żadnej alternatywy dla kogo chcesz robić kwilący prosiaku dla szweda przez morze? czy dla czecha kofolę produkować

zajeb się polska to z natury niemieckie podwórko

You mean independent silesian duchy under quadrouple occupation

No, Germany is historically Czech clay senpai

we should just reunite

only if we can leech money off you

you are already doing it either way

>reunite

>Poles are butthurt because HRE helped us as allies to BTFO Poland several times in history
I mean more than now. Like Ossies in 90's tier leeching.

Lol, if you wanna be german rape baby ok, I was making fun of you, but if everything attached with my flag is a butthurt then whatever .

oh... hmm... maybe we keep the things the way they are are right now

wow, Poles found another way to be butthurt. This time, because we got to be quality Germanic rape babbys, while they are shitty Russo-mongolian rape babies themselves. Just let it go Polan, you will feel better internally if you stop being butthurt all the time :3

>hurr Polan no take refugees
We gave about 800 thousand visas to Ukrainians in the last year. But I guess only mudmen count :^)

No, you are mistaken, these are separate treaties.

USSR did sign the deal with DDR saying that they will abandon seeking reparations in 1953. 2 days later PRL did a one-sided proclamation that they agree with this treaty (Poland was supposed to get 15% of the sum that USSR gets, according to the treaty of Potsdam). West Germany was not recognized back then.

Later, in the 1970, a treaty normalizing the relations between DDR and PRL was signed by the vice-ministers of foreign relations of both countries. This treaty is not really valid as at least a minister of FR is required to make a legitimate international treaty, and is not recognized internationally.

Polish-German border was confirmed in the border treaty of 1990, separately from any other international treaty, which also rejected any claims of german reparations for expulsion. This treaty was the result of 2+4 conference, which put the recognition of eastern border as a requirement for German unification.

tl;dr
You have no claim over Polish stuff, while Poland does have some legal possibility of seeking reparation.
Reparations were not tied to claim recognition in any way, while your own unification was.

I agree, Germany should pay reparation for the destruction of Varsaw and the death of millions of white Poles.

>it's another bait thread made by bored australian

I am submitting this whole thread to German authorities for holocaust denial

>
>
>

Not only Germany, the allies as well for sold them to the nazis and the commies