Which are the cities/neighboorhoods in this continent have been already overtaken by Immigrants...

Which are the cities/neighboorhoods in this continent have been already overtaken by Immigrants? Did you had any inconvenience there? Do you live near one? Add pics if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M
google.nl/maps/@52.3742988,4.8286522,3a,75y,100.71h,74.31t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szqSDuJGdHPs4QEMSGPtOKQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

war for Moscow

I only know of one city where immigrants are almost the majority. Malmö, the third biggest city in Sweden with 14 % foreign born and 49 % of non-Swedish ethnicity. I've never been there but the city has more crime than Copenhagen and any city in Denmark. There happens a lot of car burnings there.

Vallecas and Lavapies, both in Madrid.

In Brussels: Molenbeek, Schaerbeek, the Marols neighborhood and also Anderlecht
In Antwerp: Borgerhout

All Seine Saint Denis department, a few others cities around Paris (Mantes la Jolie, Trappes, Vitry sur Seine, etc...), some northern and central neighbourhoods of Marseille, Roubaix, Vénissieux, Vaulx en Velin.

youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Those are suburbs not cities

No, except for Marseille neighbourhoods every places I quote are cities.

Update: if you want add why/reasons those are wretched hives of scum and villany that compete with any mexican city (corruption, migrants, low exonomic level etc...)

it's correct that malmö is shit and the worst place in Sweden but the 42% with foreign include many white immigrants, including quite a few danes.

Tensta is the most the most infamously worst ghetto in Sweden. 90% immigrant population, bi-monthly killings, basically if you end up here you're done for.

I listed cities and neighborhoods within those cities. I don't give a fuck if google maps or wikipedia lists Anderlecht and Schaerbeek as technically a separate entity from the bigger city they're attached to, any resident in those cities considers those places part of the same big city. There is no separation between the main city and the supposed "suburbs". While walking from the center of Brussels to Anderlecht or Schaerbeek or Molenbeek you cannot notice any border, no change in environment. They're all seamlessly connected.

The big majority is non-Western but yeah it's true that Malmö also is cucked by a few Danish immigrants

>quite a few Danes

Ah that explains the car burnings

none of these places are as dangerous as latin america or south africa, stop whining.

American soon to be traveling in Europe here (Amsterdam, Munich, Bologna, and Rome). Where should I avoid if I don't want to be hassled by ficki ficki?

The problem isn't that it's 49% non-swedes per say, even though that is an unsettling number. The problem is that most of them are poor and end up in small isolated areas, like Rosengård. Although crime is higher in Malmö it's pretty safe in the central parts. It's the poorer parts (including suburbs like oxie) that are pretty much war zones, where they literally throw grenades at each other.

Just checked on street view, why did swedish ghettos look so clean and comfy ?

>Clean

Gums on the pavement

Random shit on the lamppost

Probably wrappers and shit in the bushes

They aren't poor, maybe economically challenged but not poor. Just because you're economically challenged doesn't mean you have to burn cars and such things. and yes the reason why there's much crime is that it's 49 % non-swedes. The majority of crime in general in Scandinavia and Sweden especially is committed by non-westerners (MENA people)

For Amsterdam don't go outside the Ring A10. It's not dangerous at all, but there be muzzies and nigs. Also please aviod the whole Red Light District and the part between central station and Dam square.

What happens in that ring and in the red light district? I kmow it is full of whore houses but in which sense is dangerous?

Outside the ring are the suburbs where the nigs and muslim immigrants live. It's not really dangerous, but there's literally no purpose in coming there.

The red light district is just packed with drunk tourists, cocaine dealers and of course whores.

This is considered a """ghetto""" in Amsterdam
google.nl/maps/@52.3742988,4.8286522,3a,75y,100.71h,74.31t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1szqSDuJGdHPs4QEMSGPtOKQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I disagree. As a tourist you should go see the red light district

Have you noticed that Amsterdam's concentric canals resemble the circles of hell? The middle-class hell, of course, peopled with bad dreams. When one comes from the outside, as one gradually goes through those circles, life — and hence its crimes — becomes denser, darker. Here, we are in the last circle.