I love linux. It gives me so many options

I love linux. It gives me so many options.

You don't know how confortable this is until you try it.

And it feels like hacking NASA when you get into it too.

lmao 4panels

More panels, more KDE.

>that desktop
As long as you're happy and not infringing on other people's happiness, that's the matters

>3 docks
>4 clocks
>So many options
I remember my first Linux

This looks like bait.
>icons on desktop
>crappy widget
>dead memes

Atleast somebody does find panels okey.

Hiding waterfalls by neofetch should be considered crime.

>Icons acessable on keyboard shortcut usually having mouse in that position, well. if you need made some rice to do that, you must lack something.
>There is widget you have to remove, thus realizing widgets.
>Waren't it dead before it became meme?

wtf

I see fact I have 3 system trays yet not one in windows position or security position highly beneficial.

Also rx are not real stuff.

Did you have a stroke while writing this

Yes, around a sentance of keystrokes.

>not placing your windows optimally to have maximum security

>It gives me so many options.
just you wait till systemDicks, Wayland and Gnome are done with it

this is medium/low quality bait

Well, you like cock that you have to mention it every time, do you?

Well, there are different options than wayland and gnome. Also having shared resolving matrix in contributers is found to be beneficial.

>black terminal background
>not using bright range for neofetch color blocks
>black block on left virtually invisible.

I just noticed
>Memory: 1412MiB / 1819MiB

>so many options
>has kde installed
>isn't redpilled about minimalism

On chrome it is 1000 / 1819 but nevermind. Even if I run chromium as interface base, you would be more happy shills.

How does minimalism increases your power to reason?

t. Lennartbot

>function over form
heresy, I know!

it increases your power to be smug
[spoler]and need to do twice the work for everyday tasks[/spoiler]

Killing your eyesight doesn't do you any favors though. You can take 5 minutes to fix that shit permanently and still keep your function

Well, windows 10 is quite minimal, I saw no screenfetch with line I can type in shell command without launching emulator first... Well. It must be hidden by a keyboard shortcut.

and yet underage retards are failing for it unironically

LMAO LOONIX users are all clearly children.

Ask for genuine Microsoft software.

Well, if we put cognitive efford from minimalism into rocket science we would have been on the open orbit already.

I find out fact that 4 people doing JS/PHP frontend of systemD would create more automatizable OS than 400 developing, well, linux. Even being botnet.

What the fuck are you on?

"I can read a code not having a bug being valid"

Well, i can filter for that output in assembler so you won't find a trojan, and you would need to start somewhere on fucking magnetic tape. RETARDS..

Checksumming is agains SKIDDOS, because if I gave you iso with virus, than you've been given checksum too.

Literally, trojan is 1KB or less. Deal with it, what has your compiler been compiled in? Was it clean?

Just when you have virus in compiler that compiled your compilers compiler?

Just... Well.

Paranoia is daily like $100 atleast,
16GB of ram is $100 too.

You can do computation on headless server if you are not utterly retarded.

You are just being given manual you trust. Like arch is meme too, having manual that don't even work.

You are being given suckless, so... Well, you have all those sources you compile, but you compile on a compiler from botnet.

Do I have to reprase your minimum reasoning skills?

Please seek help

Well, hands up, who written own compiler in assembly? That line of trojan is now so thin, and it can prevent even manual analisis of bitcode.

I'm just here, so you can't tell nobody could think of that with another security stuff being told to you. Disconnected ethernet cable is one. In cage, or not having wifi capabilities, in which case those heatsinks on mofsets looks suspicious. Deal with it, you are not bulletproof at all.

Bunch of programmers rellying on gaming benchmarks, having racks of brains to have currency, well you are doomed, just in case you will argue that you was not told.

You are making literally 0 sense. Fuck off

Have you ever written trojan in assembler that is kinda once is there invisible??

Well, security for that trojan was having it.

How much you analyzed stuff you compiled your SAFE kernel in shills?

Guy's thinking recent technology is on the market and maximum amount of cache is 64kb could not get any futher. I know.

Can you imagine somebody with well optimized code doing against you in AI having TWICE only much L1 L2 and same L3? That's twice as large dataset for firing or double precision.

WTF is going on with these retards sperging out itt?

>says Five to eleven
>clock shows 10:53
>your shit is like, borked

Bright colors kill your eyesight. Why do you think most websites now have dark mode?

wat
I read this at least 5 times and I have no idea what he's trying to say

They discovered sunglasses before computers.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

When has been the compiler checked for not containing a Trojan horse?

How much bytes is tiniest code you can make a compiler compiling compiler make it compile so it will make something compiling have something additional, and how much does it extends, to passing such behavior in another compiler?

Since when are unpublic chips capable of doing that optimalization so fast?

Have you ever considered you can already have like negative numbers in caches on processors, and you would have problems seeing under microscope? And it can be sandwiched?

Never used Linux but KDE Neon looks cool I hear it's outdated outside of KDE though

KDE Neon is a guinea pig distribution for KDE.

Because debian have KDE options in installer, but PSST.

It's stable af though, as long as you don't use the git version that is for testing and development.

hey he put in as much effort to add the widgets which is a step up from a no effort shitpost.
that is rare might as well acknowledge it

F O U R

O

U

R

C L O C K S

L

O

C

K

S

>Ask for genuine Microsoft software.

>Ask

Piss on that. The last time I paid for Microshit was 98SE on my new eMachine Celeron 400. The first thing every new PC user used to learn is how to pirate everything.

I love computers . It gives me so many options.

You don't know how confortable this is until you try it.

Story tim
>Be me this week
>2nd year CompSci student
>Doing project in uni for client (it's sort of a way to introduce use into how the industry works and dealing with clients etc)
>Group of 6
>One dude from another group we don't know
>Call him Tom
>Seems quiet but ok
>We get to work
>We all use Windows except Tom (uni gives it us for free and we do tonnes of .NET stuff so it's comfy for us)
>Tom uses Arch or something like that with a tiling wm
>We're all doing our assigned tasks and contributing to the git etc
>Go over to Tom's desk to see how things are going and stretch my legs a little
>He's still trying to open IntellIJ IDE
>Googling how to open it
>Wtf

It's our second to last day and this nigger hasn't contributed a single line of code other than some stuff that measures how quick one of our scheduled events takes
>It's literally 5 lines of code

I can't fucking take it anymore. This cunt annoys the fuck out of me. He just chimes in giving us advice on random stuff that makes no sense whilst doing none of his work. The only consolation is that at the end of the project we do an assessment on each other on how well we worked together, and he's getting a fat fucking 0.
Help me Sup Forums

Giving someone a 0 actually shows that you're unable to work with people well.
Nice job, failure. Also, people like you are cancer. Tom already knows he sucks at things he doesn't need Chad to tell him. Leave Tom the fuck alone and assign him a task, but just assume he won't be able to do it and plan accordingly.

I have 2 panels plus 2 docks with xfce, faggot.

Actually Ive been trying linux for the first time for like a week now
Compatibility problems with network card and printers
For some fucking reason the wifi disconnects when I plug in a vga cable
Wifi disconnects when closing the laptop lid even though I set it not to do anything when I close it
Have to manually set DNS every time I log in even though it appears right on networkmanager settings
And some other things Ive managed to fix with the help of google and this board

Also libreoffice is shit

Not him but
>giving someone who doesnt do shit the number he deserves means you cant work well in a team

Oops I just took the bait

What’s even the point of customizing your desktop? It’s all gone the moment you open any application.

I usually just stick to a nice wallpaper, no icons.

If he can't install JetBrains products he's retarded

This is *THE* most autistic thing I have ever seen; and I've seen some shit.

the best option is restraint

this is only true if you're the only one giving them out
if the whole team is giving consistent numbers to one person, it shows that person is an asshat

jesus it is impossible to get any more windows user than this

I refuse to believe stories like this

it's so busy

GTFO of here child; real linux users have xeyes on their panels

what the fuck

I thought Sup Forums people being like this in real life was a meme as well

Fuzzy time is a clock option/widget...

Hey I too want to have the same things 5 times on screen just in case it takes me more than a milisecond to reach one of the buttons

I have a linux question.

Any other distros other than Fedora that support booting in UEFI 32bit devices?

I can't find any documentation, it's like it's a hidden feature to most distros.

>arch can't
>ubuntu can't

It's for a lenovo stick PC, only boots to 32bit UEFI but has a 64bit CPU

'uni gives it us for free'

stay stupid

>3 docks

Are you just fucking retarded or what?

Fucking Neverhood guy & EWJ? Holy shit. This is fucking great. Well played.

>that idle ram usage

Fedora twirling gaggot.

Windows vs Linux: Installation

The distro can then be installed from within the live-booted OS, or simply run live for as long as you need. However, while more polished distros such as Ubuntu are a doddle to set up, some of the less user-friendly examples require a great deal more technical know-how to get up and running.

Windows installations, by contrast, while more lengthy and time consuming, are a lot simpler, requiring a minimum of user input compared to many distros.

Windows vs Linux: Software and compatibility

Windows has a big advantage over Linux which is that in the software stakes, virtually every program is designed from the ground-up with Windows support in mind. In general, Windows users aren't affected by compatibility worries.

Most applications are tailored to be written for Windows. You will find some Linux-compatible versions, but only for very popular software. The truth, though, is that most Windows programs aren't available for Linux.

Windows vs Linux: Support
As it’s created and maintained by a community of passionate fans, Linux has a huge wealth of information to fall back on, in the form of tips, tricks, forums and tutorials from other users and developers.

However, it’s somewhat fragmented and disarrayed, with little in the way of a comprehensive, cohesive support structure for many distros. Instead, anyone with a problem often has to brave the wilderness of Google to find another user with the answer.

Microsoft is much better at collating its resources. Though it doesn’t have quite the amount of raw information that’s available regarding Linux, it’s made sure that the help documents it does have are relatively clear and easy to access.

network of Windows forums and tutorials if the official assistance doesn't help you.

Linux variants will require adjustment period for those familiar with Windows Linux little bit less polished when compared with the big boys.

>using KDE
>konsole terminal

kys if you are not using yakuake on kde

I hate how the only really good option I have on Linux for google drive is kio-gdrive. Every other solution is either shit or paid. On macOS and Windows there are official clients for that.

as I remember that guake is a thing

and installed

ye yakuake is something similiar quake like terminal but i think better you can have multiple shells and faster i think it came preinstalled in manjaro linux