Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

#Previous Thread #Read pastebin.com/mbV1aagS before posting.
これなら2行で済む

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5V-auvEuLO4
youtu.be/wd63P7mYXzo
youtu.be/ypNPxwnppU0
youtube.com/watch?v=N2FgHGmetOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

オツカレー

チョンヤクザとチョン右翼は竹島返還を唱えない
豆な

Hello there weebs

>Let's talk at random
これは認められない

>that pic
>didn't exclude 3rd line

こんにちは。

前スレの流れ持ち込まんといてな

youtube.com/watch?v=5V-auvEuLO4

こんばんは

乙カレー

素晴らしい8bit音楽下さい

Post great 8bit music

スペイン語で教会ってなんていうの?

おつ

留学フィリピ…の指摘で発狂糞ワロタわ
あいつら東南アジア嫌いだから、馬鹿にされたNIDAって思ったんだろうなあ

callate

もういいから
その話したいなら前スレまだ生きてるからそっちでやれ

I don't speak japanese yet, sorry.
callateさん, please translate for me.

ごめん
ぜんぜん深く考えてなかった話が発火点になったのがテンプレ通りで笑っちゃった

えっ何マジで

he said, how do you say church in Spanish

youtu.be/wd63P7mYXzo

how cam man say "church" in Spanish?

what is the word for church in spanish? silencio

Oh, thanks.
Iglesia.

The college I'm living in has quite a few Japanese students her on exchange. I've been thinking about learning the language for some time but I'm really busy this year and don't think I have the time to properly focus on it (which I think is the best way I'd learn). Next year I'm going to try learning, and one of my new roommates (friend of mine) wants to try it too. Unfortunately I feel a bit like I'm squandering the opportunity to have conversation practice etc this year but I can't see a way around it.

burdel

I see. No hagas bulla! Peru.

彼らは大日本帝国と大東亜共栄圏を支持してるんだから、何も矛盾してない。

気持ち悪い画像一気に消えてクソワロタ

Are you a white guy? You'll only end up being treated as a weeaboo lmao
Learning Japanese because of the increased amounts of exchange students is not really a valid reason, as if they'd talk to you anyway. You can learn Japanese whenever but don't talk to them, not until you're proficient enough

youtu.be/ypNPxwnppU0

netouyo loves cockroach
zainichi is cockroach
netouyo loves zainichi

ガイジかな
いや、ガイジだ

I'm frustrated because I couldn't look for the song I want to listen.

>2000 was 16 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=N2FgHGmetOk

昔のゲームのピコピコ音とかドット絵とかたまらなく好きなんだが懐古厨かな?

チョンモメン在日親衛隊スレッド

普通に楽しいスレ進行になるように協力してくれよ
音楽とか飯の話とか

Thanks a lot.

thanks.

I liked medarot... I played the game with my friends...

他スレに貼られてた画像まで消えてしまった。

多分BANされたんだろうけど、それにしても独裁者スイッチ並みの存在抹消ぶり。

横からだけど、提供してもあんま盛り上がらないからなあ
やっぱり薬中たてもこりとか中国が日本反核団体に資金援助とか、ニュースとか時事ネタが盛り上がるのはしょうがない

I played pokemon and kirby with my friends when I was a child……
Good old days………

why are netouyo so mad?

そんな話つまらないですBBA

トランプは正しい
不法移民は追放すればいい
自称日本人にはできない
本物の日本人は死ぬまで迫害され続ける

Attacks on neutral powers[edit]

The USS Arizona (BB-39) burning during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Article 1 of the 1907 Hague Convention III – The Opening of Hostilities prohibited the initiation of hostilities against neutral powers "without previous and explicit warning, in the form either of a reasoned declaration of war or of an ultimatum with conditional declaration of war" and Article 2 further stated that "[t]he existence of a state of war must be notified to the neutral Powers without delay, and shall not take effect in regard to them until after the receipt of a notification, which may, however, be given by telegraph." Japanese diplomats intended to deliver the notice to the United States thirty minutes before the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, but it was delivered to the U.S. government an hour after the attack was over. Tokyo transmitted the 5,000-word notification (commonly called the "14-Part Message") in two blocks to the Japanese Embassy in Washington, but transcribing the message took too long for the Japanese ambassador to deliver it in time.[44] The 14-Part Message was actually about sending a message to U.S. officials that peace negotiations between Japan and the U.S. were likely to be terminated, not a declaration of war. In fact, Japanese officials were well aware that the 14-Part Message was not a proper declaration of war as required by the 1907 Hague Convention III – The Opening of Hostilities. They decided not to issue a proper declaration of war anyway as they feared that doing so would expose the possible leak of the secret operation to the Americans.[45][46] Some conspiracy theorists charged that President Franklin D. Roosevelt willingly allowed the attack to happen in order to create a pretext for war but no credible evidence supports that claim.[47][48][49] The day after the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan declared war on the U.S. and the U.S. declared war on Japan in response the same day.

I'm extreme leftist
I hate commies and fake-leftists like you

Mass killings[edit]
From top to bottom; Japanese soldiers shooting blindfolded Sikh prisoners before bayonetting them. This set of four photographs were found among Japanese records when British troops entered Singapore.
R. J. Rummel, a professor of political science at the University of Hawaii, estimates that between 1937 and 1945, the Japanese military murdered from nearly 3 to over 10 million people, most likely 6 million Chinese, Koreans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Filipinos and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war. According to Rummel, "This democide [i.e., death by government] was due to a morally bankrupt political and military strategy, military expediency and custom, and national culture."[58] According to Rummel, in China alone, during 1937–45, approximately 3.9 million Chinese were killed, mostly civilians, as a direct result of the Japanese operations and 10.2 million in the course of the war.[59] The most infamous incident during this period was the Nanking Massacre of 1937–38, when, according to the findings of the International Military Tribunal for the Far East, the Japanese Army massacred as many as 300,000 civilians and prisoners of war, although the accepted figure is somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.[60]

During the Second Sino-Japanese War the Japanese followed what has been referred to as a "killing policy", including against minorities like Hui Muslims in China. According to Wan Lei, "In a Hui clustered village in Gaocheng county of Hebei, the Japanese captured twenty Hui men among whom they only set two younger men free through "redemption', and buried alive the other eighteen Hui men. In Mengcun village of Hebei, the Japanese killed more than 1,300 Hui people within three years of their occupation of that area." Mosques were also desecrated and destroyed by the Japanese, and Hui cemeteries were also destroyed.[61] Many Hui Chinese Muslims in the Second Sino-Japanese war fought in the war against Japan.

じゃあせめて変な画像なしでお願いします
HP削られるんで
トルコネタのせいでintのカタログ見るのも勇気いるようになってしまった

Cannibalism[edit]
Many written reports and testimonies collected by the Australian War Crimes Section of the Tokyo tribunal, and investigated by prosecutor William Webb (the future Judge-in-Chief), indicate that Japanese personnel in many parts of Asia and the Pacific committed acts of cannibalism against Allied prisoners of war. In many cases this was inspired by ever-increasing Allied attacks on Japanese supply lines, and the death and illness of Japanese personnel as a result of hunger. According to historian Yuki Tanaka: "cannibalism was often a systematic activity conducted by whole squads and under the command of officers".[108] This frequently involved murder for the purpose of securing bodies. For example, an Indian POW, Havildar Changdi Ram, testified that: "[on November 12, 1944] the Kempeitai beheaded [an Allied] pilot. I saw this from behind a tree and watched some of the Japanese cut flesh from his arms, legs, hips, buttocks and carry it off to their quarters ... They cut it [into] small pieces and fried it."[109]

In some cases, flesh was cut from living people: another Indian POW, Lance Naik Hatam Ali (later a citizen of Pakistan), testified in New Guinea and stated:

"... the Japanese started selecting prisoners and every day one prisoner was taken out and killed and eaten by the soldiers. I personally saw this happen and about 100 prisoners were eaten at this place by the Japanese. The remainder of us were taken to another spot 50 miles [80 km] away where 10 prisoners died of sickness. At this place, the Japanese again started selecting prisoners to eat. Those selected were taken to a hut where their flesh was cut from their bodies while they were alive and they were thrown into a ditch where they later died."[110]

なんか女の文章ってキモさがにじみでてるよな

wtf I am big brother of chinks cuz japs raped them?

今のヤングは通信ケーブル知らんの?

変な画像ってなんや
常駐してる訳じゃないので流れがよう分からん

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

*begins to have faith in japs*
*realize they are subhuman savages again*

welp...

さすがゴキブリ貼るのが好きなやつは言うことが違うぜ!

Is this green vegetable popular in japan?
I used to eat it daily in china
I believe that vegetable help me to lost weight

Later investigations[edit]
As with investigations of Nazi war criminals, official investigations and inquiries are still ongoing. During the 1990s, the South Korean government started investigating some people who had allegedly become wealthy while collaborating with the Japanese military.[165][166] In South Korea, it is also alleged that, during the political climate of the Cold War, many such people or their associates or relatives were able to acquire influence with the wealth they had acquired collaborating with the Japanese and assisted in the covering-up, or non-investigation, of war crimes in order not to incriminate themselves. With the wealth they had amassed during the years of collaboration, they were able to further benefit their families by obtaining higher education for their relatives.[166]

Non-government bodies and persons have also undertaken their own investigations. For example, in 2005, a South Korean freelance journalist, Jung Soo-woong, located in Japan some descendants of people involved in the 1895 assassination of Empress Myeongseong (Queen Min). The assassination was conducted by the Genyōsha, perhaps under the auspices of the Japanese government, because of the Empress's involvement in attempts to reduce Japanese influence in Korea. Jung recorded the apologies of the persons.

As these investigations continue more evidence is discovered each day. It has been claimed that the Japanese government intentionally destroyed the reports on Korean comfort women.[167][168] Some have cited Japanese inventory logs and employee sheets on the battlefield as evidence for this claim. For example, one of the names on the list was of a comfort woman who stated she was forced to be a prostitute by the Japanese. She was classified as a nurse along with at least a dozen other verified comfort women who were not nurses or secretaries. Currently, the South Korean government is looking into the hundreds of other names on these lists.[169]

さっきまでゴキブリたくさん貼ってた奴がいた
消されたけど

I need hentai manga raped-chinks edition
they are good at making rape fiction

どうせWikipediaだろうが
無意味にコピペしやがって
ホント犯罪的なサイトだ罠

List of major crimes[edit]
Andaman Islands occupation
Balalae Island
Massacres
Alexandra Hospital massacre
Banka Island massacre[68]
Changjiao massacre
Kalagong massacre
Laha massacre[67]
Manila massacre
Nanking Massacre
Palawan Massacre
Pantingan River Massacre
Parit Sulong Massacre
Sook Ching massacre
Sulug Island massacre
Tol Plantation massacre
Wake Island massacre
Units
Unit 100
Unit 200
Unit 516
Unit 543
Unit 731
Unit 773
Unit 1644
Unit 1855
Unit 2646
Unit 8604
Unit 9420
War crimes
Bataan Death March
Burma Railway
Chichijima incident
Comfort women
Hell ships
Panjiayu tragedy
Sandakan Death Marches
Three Alls Policy
War crimes in Manchukuo
Changteh chemical weapon attack
Kaimingye germ weapon attack

このキチガイオーストラリア国旗のせいか?ゴキブリの方が可愛いやん
WIKIネタだけど突っ込みどころ気になるな

If I would have been starved to death, I would do the same thing desu.

>Korean comfy women

kan-deli.net/main.php

fucking cheap and comfort

写真は嫌やわ
ほんとこれで常連のトルコ人とかいたらどんなことなってたか

I'm frustrated when Japanese input is on these days.

he Nanking Massacre or Nanjing Massacre, also known as the Rape of Nanking or Rape of Nanjing, was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (then spelled Nanking), then the capital of the Republic of China during the Second Sino-Japanese War. The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants who numbered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[9][10]

Several key perpetrators were tried, found guilty and executed by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East and the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal (both convened in 1946). A key perpetrator, Prince Asaka of the Imperial Family, escaped prosecution by having earlier been granted immunity by the Allies.[citation needed]

Since most Japanese military records on the killings were kept secret or destroyed shortly after the surrender of Japan in 1945, historians have not been able to accurately estimate the death toll of the massacre. The International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo estimated in 1946 that over 200,000 Chinese were killed in the incident.[11] China's official estimate is more than 300,000 dead based on the evaluation of the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal in 1947. The death toll has been actively contested among scholars since the 1980s.[3][12]

「東京裁判は不当裁判だ」と言っても分からんレベルだろうなあ

誰かパール判事貼ってやれよ

別人だが?
やっぱり女の脳みそは腐ってるな
早くまともな知能を身に付けろよ

常連のトルコ人も写真を連投すんの?

いや貼られてた相手はと

United States war crimes are violations of the laws and customs of war committed by the United States Armed Forces since the signing of the Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907. These have included the summary execution of captured enemy combatants, the mistreatment of prisoners during interrogation, and the use of violence against civilian non-combatants.

War crimes can be prosecuted in the United States through the War Crimes Act of 1996. However, the United States Federal Government does not accept the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court (ICC) over its nationals, as the United States is not a party to the Court.[1]

Contents [hide]
1 Philippine–American War
1.1 Moro Rebellion
2 World War II
2.1 Pacific theater
2.1.1 Rape
2.2 European theater
2.2.1 Rape
3 Korean War
3.1 No Gun Ri Massacre
4 Vietnam War
4.1 My Lai Massacre
5 War on Terror
5.1 Activities and incidents characterized as war crimes
5.2 Command responsibility
6 See also
7 References
8 Further reading
8.1 General
8.2 By nation
9 External links

intのネタだよ
トルコ人はゴキブリっていう
画像もよく貼られる
常連にトルコ人がいたら単発で現れる外人とかが画像貼ってからかうかもしれん

>"Japanese"
Good comment

>Japanese were the strongest in the world cuz they did genocide like God unbelievably quickly
Very honorable Aryan

そんなもんよりまず原爆投下反省しろ
オーストラリアはアボリジニの虐殺な

把握

誰からもレスをもらえなかったガイジが発狂して
誰彼構わず女認定して荒らし
つくづくワンパターンだな

そもそも戦争なんてww1前はボクシングみたいなもんで、善悪・責任の概念などなかったし。

というか水戸黄門じゃあるまいし、負けた側の政治家・指導者・軍部だけ極悪犯罪者扱いとか無理が有りすぎる。

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that, in an addition to children and the elderly, 20,000 women were raped.[48] A large portion of these rapes were systematized in a process in which soldiers would go from door to door, searching for girls, with many women being captured and gang raped.[49] The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation[50] or by penetrating vaginas with bayonets, long sticks of bamboo, or other objects. Young children were not exempt from these atrocities and were cut open to allow Japanese soldiers to rape them.[51]

On 19 December 1937, the Reverend James M. McCallum wrote in his diary:

I know not where to end. Never I have heard or read such brutality. Rape! Rape! Rape! We estimate at least 1,000 cases a night and many by day. In case of resistance or anything that seems like disapproval, there is a bayonet stab or a bullet ... People are hysterical ... Women are being carried off every morning, afternoon and evening. The whole Japanese army seems to be free to go and come as it pleases, and to do whatever it pleases.[52]

On March 7, 1938, Robert O. Wilson, a surgeon at the American-administered University Hospital in the Safety Zone, wrote in a letter to his family, "a conservative estimate of people slaughtered in cold blood is somewhere about 100,000, including of course thousands of soldiers that had thrown down their arms".[5

俺って本当にヤバいくらいのイケメン

Please tell me "the truth" more. Your teaching is very interesting

GIVE A NIP GF

I NEED A GF

The International Military Tribunal for the Far East was convened at "Ichigaya Court," formally Imperial Japanese Army HQ building in Ichigaya, Tokyo.

General Iwane Matsui[103]

General Hisao Tani[104]
Grant of immunity to Prince Asaka
On May 1, 1946, SCAP officials interrogated Prince Asaka, who was the ranking officer in the city at the height of the atrocities, about his involvement in the Nanking Massacre and the deposition was submitted to the International Prosecution Section of the Tokyo tribunal. Asaka denied the existence of any massacre and claimed never to have received complaints about the conduct of his troops.[105]

Asaka was never prosecuted before the International Military Tribunal for the Far East at least in part because, under the pact concluded between General MacArthur and Hirohito, the Emperor himself and all the members of the imperial family were granted immunity from prosecution.[citation needed]

Evidence and testimony

This section does not cite any sources. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

どうぞ

コレットさんはかわいいっすよ
魏志倭人伝に出てくる鯨面は
南方の風習なんだよな
確かにアイヌにもあるけど
名字にもなっているな
イグレシアさん
なんか、それ
昨日もあったような
結局、タイの串かよ
だから
イケない
メンたる
やろ?

is this general the spawn of retarded weebs with proxies, ruining other threads?

>tfw no Japanese friend to go to the gym with

またハゲか

enials of the massacre by public officials in Japan
In May 1994, Justice Minister Shigeto Nagano called the Nanjing Massacre a "fabrication".[117]

On June 19, 2007, a group of around 100 Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) lawmakers again denounced the Nanjing Massacre as a fabrication, arguing that there was no evidence to prove the allegations of mass killings by Japanese soldiers. They accused Beijing of using the alleged incident as a "political advertisement".[118] [119]

On February 20, 2012, Takashi Kawamura, mayor of Nagoya, told a visiting delegation from Nanjing that the massacre "probably never happened". Two days later he defended his remarks, saying, "Even since I was a national Diet representative, I have said [repeatedly] there was no [Nanjing] massacre that resulted in murders of several hundred thousands of people."[120][121] On April 1, 2013, Kawamura said his position remained unchanged when the issue came up during an election debate.[122]

On February 24, 2012, Tokyo governor Shintaro Ishihara said that he also believes that the Nanjing massacre never happened. He reportedly claims it would have been impossible to kill so many people in such a short period of time.[123] He believes the actual death toll was 10,000.[124]

On February 3, 2014, Naoki Hyakuta, a member of the board of governors of Japan's public broadcasting company, NHK, was quoted as saying the massacre never occurred.[125] He said that there were isolated incidents of brutality but no widespread atrocity, and criticized the Tokyo Trials figure of 200,000.[126]
yes, help me

BBAつまらね

>タイの串
とは限らんのじゃね?タイ人が在日なのは置いといて
オーストラリア人は頭悪いの多いだろ

Gym?pokemon?