What is the worst country in the world, and why is it the U.S.?

Bump this thread like a mother fucker.

fuck you, pomie

As someone who was unfortunate enough to be born in america (though spent much of childhood in Europe) and despises america and Americans as well, I have a question.
What are every bodies general stereotypes for Americans, and what percentage do you believe fit those stereotypes?

>that feel when you want to leave the shitty us but know everyone will hate you wherever you go.

Because it was created by Brits

It started well!

How is your first week of university going?

But something went wrong. You didn't kill separatists, that was your mistake. How's it feeling to lost your empire?

America would be good if it didnt import its race politics and progressivism to the rest of the world

But it starts in the 1st Monday of September

>A bunch of traitorious savages whose sole purpose is to create a state where you are free to shoot anyone and proceded to genocide North America.
>Started well

Life go on. Not worry empire buddy.

B-but Brazil

That's my point too. Big empires sucks, just look at the US or Russia. I can't call their level of life really high.

I currently have too many student loans to go back, thanks.

I live a pretty great life in middle class america i won't lie.

>>>R*ddit

Don't get a degree from DeVry in Gender Studies then retard

>I live good because I think my existence is good because of I've never lived in really good cunts
I spent 3 years in the US and I don't wanna live there. My salary was around $8k.

>I spent a week in a dumpster in a country therefore the whole country is smells like trash.
Also
>salary 8k

No fucking wonder. The entire point of moving to the us is to make money- which you can do better here than any country in the world.

I don't like american people and this lifestyle. I live in a village on Hokkaido (northern Japan). There is peace and quiet. USA is too rude and loud for people like me.

That's true.

Bump

Americans are the biggest hypocrites in the world.

Please kill me, I hate this country.

I wouldn't move there if you paid me to

>Its another brazilian ameriboo post

just say you're Canadian :^)

yeah that drug money you're living off of is prob way too good a thing to leave behind, si Andres?

>There is peace and quiet. USA is too rude and loud for people like me.

You were very likely not in a very good area if it is too loud for a jap, because there are many places in the US that is quiet. Hell, you just have to drive 20 minutes out of a city like Chicago for a calm, quiet setting.

>if it didn't import it's race politics and progressivism to the rest of the world
Lol the rest of the world just won't quit lapping up our shit like a bunch of hungry dogs. For every American shart stain there's a Europoor licking his ass

Bumping for a good thread

usa is alright, it's their niggers and wetbacks that should be exterminated

>40% of the country

TOP KEK
It's the 1st (or at least in TOP 5 - when it's not the 1st, I'll show it in parenthesis) in:
- economy,
- GDP,
- GDP per capita (5th),
- median household income,
- military size (2nd),
- military budget size,
- military overall,
- industries,
- innovations,
- private education,
- universities,
- private healthcare,
- population (3rd),
- number of inventions,
- number of Noble laureates,
- number of immigrants or descendants of immigrants per 100,000 people - that just shows how great the US is,
- personal freedom,
- economic freedom,
- number of companies on Fortune 500,
- number of medals on the Olympic Games,
- and many, many more things I don’t currently know of ;)

Also mart +++++

Is there anything redeemable about the UK nowadays? Seriously, I can't think of a single thing.

It has a high crime rate despite extremely intrusive laws and law enforcement that severely restrict human rights and freedoms.

It's full of ugly people who are less intelligent on average than the immigrants they say are ruining the country.

It's one of the poorest nations in the OECD with the worst social mobility.

Its a shadow of its former self as a nation that is respected by no one outside the anglosphere.

It's education is mediocre at best and, despite creating the language, its English proficiency is the lowest in the West.

It's politically stagnant with a backwards bastardization of Republican and Parliamentary politics.

It's poorest regions have the lowest life expectancy in the West, and the highest rate of drug and alcohol abuse anywhere.

Cities are prohibitively expensive to live in while wages are lower than in most of the west.

All of this on top of the fact that the weather is extremely dreary and gives off a depressing aura. It's so hard to imagine that this was once the center of Western civilization for the past century.

Because it's like Justin Bieber when he was first making it big, everybody hates it for little to no reason and/or are subconsciously jealous of it.

Cyкa

The reason why he is hated is that he was making so much money, even though he produced shit, which had no depth and skill.

blyat

Don't lie you, absolutely love the country

Shit

New World >>>>>>> Old World