Be american

>be american
>choose the shithole that is ROmania as a vacation
>review the experience online
>ugly fucks retards romania start being butthurt and shitpost on the YT comments
So is life

youtube.com/watch?v=nP4DUT_SOK0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7gp0iB0CpM
youtube.com/watch?v=5vSOB4oxMHo
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8
youtube.com/watch?v=8ISDhxeuYSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahaha romania is poor cunt

ayyyy

at least moldova is worse

>be american
>not understanding gypsies and hungarians
>make ignorant video.

At least Canadians arent retards:
youtube.com/watch?v=a7gp0iB0CpM

Didn't even open the comments and I can predict all these butthurt rromanians

Face it cunts your country is shit, a big fucking pile of shit, we would be complaining exactly like this if we were born in a 1st world country, we just got used to all this

And fuck, Cluj is good compared to other towns and cities

See this is the reason why Transylvania should be Hungarian damn it, this shit doesn't happen there you know

This is what happens when you let mitici run a country
Too bad Transylvanian independence will never happen

bozgor. Transylvania has a bigger gdp then eastern Hungary. If it wasant for poor dumb Hungarians and gypsies it would be first world by now.

shut the fuck up gyppo cunt

>vacation

FOY

>The problem is that my country did not kill people and collonise other countries in order to become rich like the US did and other Western European countries.

that's exactly my point you spastic

hahaahahaha
Classic Americans.

Don't care much about the reaction comments, but those two are disgusting. You can't visit a country, insult it and post a video about it. You should hang them on a public square for national insult.

Fuck off bozgor shit

Sage and report

>Once again, you look foolish. We didn't pick the cheapest place. We spent $41 per night. Ask questions before making uneducated assumptions.

kek thats barely 160RON and this 2 fucks said they stayed at 5 stars hotel

my fucking sides, A 4 stars hotel in Cluj is atleast 400RON

>Marmotadigitala 8821 hours ago
U shit smelly faggot swingers cunts. I know there are some smelly people in Romania, just like in any other country. Now don't tell me that your ratchet wife's snatch never smelled like cheese in sun. I stopped the video when your man, who looks like a total wimp, was bitching about the fact that there was no one to talk in a rural train station on Saturday. I;m writing this for both of ya. Anyways, sa ma pish pe voi.

I love romania lad, fucking muricans he

Good reason to stop, though i assume they're just trolling to get views.

Fucking hell that train looked nice

Not for us

>This comment section reflects the main reason why Romania is in the actual economic spot, I`ve never seen this amount of blind nationalistic rage outside former soviet union-influenced countries. This is the result of the post-communist era that led to a mass number of insecure brethren that are also overly sensitive to criticism because that was the way back then and they`ve passed this type of behavior to their children: being punished for questioning certain aspects of reality because they simply loved living in their own dirt. I`m pretty sure that in real life all this people would act decent but when you have youtube, all the insecurities and frustrations are reflected into these insulting/raging comments that are far more easier to type especially using google translate and youtube autocorrect. Ok, so now for those people that say "you should have paid more for something decent" "you are eating instant soup" please read the channel`s title and description: BUDGET travelers, that means you have to spend deliberately a small amount of money for a certain trip. Of course you are predisposed to bad conditions and is your right to complain if that`s the case. A decent, rational person would accept and debate this critical opinion while also doing something to improve the current situation if needed. With all these raging comments you are backing the corruption that is rotting our state, in our railway system and not only, telling travelers to shut up and endure without making a complaint.

>So all you guys remember is the bad parts of this country. We are very sorry you did not have a pleasant stay. The problem is that my country did not kill people and collonise other countries in order to become rich like the US did and other Western European countries. You did not have a pleasant time because your budget was very low...i could say the same about US if i want 1 dollar quality i would also get the same stuff from back home. So next time please spend like 5000 or 10,000 dollars and you will see true quality. I could also make a nice video about the shitty parts of the US and believe me i will find more crap in the US than in my own country. You said you met smelly people but i think you guys smell worse.

Goldmine.

The mongrel americans paid 40$ for a room at what they said "5 stars" hotel whne in reality, you can barely afford a 3 star hotel with those money.The avg. romanain family spends taht much on renting a hotel...

No, she said it was RATED 5 stars on the site she booked on (eg. Booking.com), not that it was actually a 5 star hotel.

same thing

With 160 RON in Romania/Cluj you can expect 1 room with a very narrow bathroom, and some tube tv if you are lucky lol

>same thing
no its not

Here's what I mean

This hotel is a 5 star hotel but is rated 4 stars by guests.

i really really like this comment, especially the bit where he said that we are smellier

No way 5 star hotel is 160 RON.5 stars here is atleast 100$/night.

bro you are retarded

This irish guy traveled on foot from Maramures to Bucharest, relying on food/water/house only from the people he meet, and i did not see him complain.

youtube.com/watch?v=5vSOB4oxMHo

It says 5 stars hotel you scrub.

btw, why do ameritcans go into other countries and expect everything to be in english? This is probably the thing that annoys me the most about them.
They say the French are rude about language stuff, but anglos are far far more arrogant.

if you cant piece together the explanation the british guy gave you with the example he posted after im not gonna waste my time re explaining kek

Hey fuck u buddy

stop it you are only embarrassing us further

italians language skills are almost as bad except no one speaks italian outside of italy tbqh

It says it's a "5-star hotel" and it's rated 4 online.

that wasnt the hotel in question holy shit

he was saying that they stayed at a three star hotel, that was rated five stars online.by users staying there with the expectations that come with a three star hotel

Lmaoing at this non country

and when did I deny this?

i give up

When the cities they visited existed, anglo's would still have a few hundreds years untill they arrive in America and exterminate the natives, to form their non-country.

I wonder how much of a shithole and forgettable country Romania would be if it wasn't for Bram Stoker and VTM with it's Tzimisce/Caparthian Mountains origins.

SHART

>all these comments
>this whole thread

be honest vlad how many comments did you leave on youtube for this video

>americans visiting balkan countries
RAUSSSSSSSSS TOURISTS NOT WELCOME

>they're going to Moldova next

HAHAHAHA

>sharts
>complain about the smell

It shows something, amirite?

Romanians must be rank as fuck if us burgers can't handle the smell.

I thought Romania was first world, Nordic, and Latin.

Yea, when you compare it to Bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Why would americans do this. They are just asking to get robbed

Did you lie to me, Ross?

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

Hmmm no

Im just saying that the difference between us is like North and South Italy =))))

youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQZLtsfp8

Northern Italians are cunts

You lied to me, didn't you? You're on a national crusade to bullshit everyone on the Internet.

and they're whiter than south italians while romanians are darker

White people are scum

You would trade RIGHT NOW your left arm , to live in Romania , so stop bullshitting

romanians are a few shades lighter than bulgarians,which were turkified.

People insult the US all the time after visiting here, why not do it to others

Romania is Nordic, I know, not Cuman in origins.

The only people related with Cumans ITT are bulgarians.Take a look in the mirror, slanty eyed turanic fuck.

Jesus fucking christ lad

that's right, nordics lived and mixed with the people in romania, not cumans, pechenegs, bulgars, avars, mongols, magyars, slavs

Westerners don't know how to not get scammed.

Idiot I said acknowledged that they stayed at 3 stars hotel rated 5 online, then the dumb fuck posted a picture of a 5 stars hotel rated 4 online and I told him thats a 5 stars hotel rated 4 online.

If I google the int archive, I would see the exact same reply you post everytime.

Do you realise that you are dwarf brachycephalic brownskinned wogs ??

I will not be convinced until I see some dank haplogroup maps.

I liked Romania when I visited on a black Sea cruise, we went to Constanta

There is no need for that, take a look out the window.

All memes aside, Bulgarians and Romanians are white.

Anyone who disagrees with this is either trolling or an idiot.

I certainly wouldn't consider bulgarians white, trust me, it's for good reasons.

We cannot compare to your blinding Daco-Roman blindness, that is correct.

Doesn't matter if you think they're beneath you, they're still white Europeans.

shit, meant to write blinding whiteness

he feels the opposite
he has inferiority complex

>same thing
Esti prost.
Erau reviewuri de 5 stele.

Si ce?Review de 5 stele la un hotel de 3 stele, e tot un hotel de 160RON.

Cam atat dau taranii din provincie cand se cazeaza, si aia sunt obisnuiti cu conditii de rahat(comaprat cu americanii)

Nu inteleg de ce se agita lumea pentru ca niste necunoscuti irelevanti zic cacaturi pe net:

Sunt nenumarati youtuberi care au avut numai pareri bune ffs, uite pe asta chiar lam vazut langa La Ceaun:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ISDhxeuYSQ

>Going to Gypsymania in vacations
You have to be a fucking retard

In your case its "Bram Stroker"

Good thread desu

What's the basic translation of that video?

huh

What are they saying?

Some irish men that was so impressed by Romania that he moved here.He's saying that this is the last place on Europe that has untouched nature and traditions, something that in ireland or other places in Europe, you will not find.

He is traveling this distance on foot.

Well yeah, but

>be American
>choose a poor ex-soviet shithole as your travel destination
>whine about everything like you were surprised that things aren't nice and organized like in more developed countries

Bucureshitean detectat. Parerea ta nu mai conteaza

I want to visit romania lads.