Help me Sup Forums you're my only hope. This is my onlky computer and I can't afford another one and I'm not smart

Help me Sup Forums you're my only hope. This is my onlky computer and I can't afford another one and I'm not smart

reformat your hard drive and

install gentoo

>i am illiterate
i would recommend backing up your data then reinstalling the operating system

Back up your own data first onto an external drive

You just need to buy a new partition table for your disk, can pick it up at any hardware store for under a buck

use loonix on usb
copy that partition using gparted
experiment on recovery using Hiren's BootCD 15.2 or similar

pray, if you ever pray

I already tried but it won't let me pass that

See

If anyone can help me I'll give them a hundred dollars via paypal

not exactly sure what is going on here, but your data should still be there. but you'll need to get that HD mounted onto another system to get the data off. Or buy a new HD, install windows, and then grab your data off the old HD.

Would you be able to get a clue if let you what i did?

I saved enough money for an sdd and tries raiding it, long story short it did nothing and I tried in raising it in bios by deleting the volume

Unraiding it bios by deleting the volume

sorry m8 i dont know shit about raid, maybe someone else can help you figure out the solution

Thanks amyways

Can't you access your drive data with a linux USB live distro like ubuntu?

just try to use a usb distro to send your data to google drive or a usb then install linux.

If it was raided then your only hope is to reraid and get your data back.

THIS
google how to make a bootable USB ubuntu, then try to open the hard disk content

Is it possible to reraid and restore the OS then unraid the disks with Intel rapid technology so I can have my 2nd hdd freed up?

I third this and if you have an external hard drive
I recommend backing up your data to that
to create a live usb I recommend using imageusb on windows and using something like linux mint

format your drive and restore from your backup. Man it sure is a good thing you backed everything up right

I would but I don't know how to linux

your shitty consumer laptop that was designed to die doesn't use RAID. He's shitting you.

Oh nvm

It's easy, and what better time to learn than when recovering all your shit? Get learning

Not possible you'll need to reformat after you get your data
What kind of shit laptop wouldn't at least support bios raid?

just literally look up a tutorial on making a lubuntu usb drive.

use some windows usb installer and then boot with it.

linux mint and ubuntu distros are retard friendly.

I guess but I just got the computer so I do t really need backin up and I can't even open windows

I'll try, so would I open Linux and format it and then try recovery?

No no. You boot into Linux and you should be able to see your original hard drive and access the folders through it. You can then recover them and put them on a different external, or do whatever else. Only after your files are safe can you reformat, but you can do that through Windows as well

No retard, you install a USB distro like lubuntu then you boot with it then copy paste your data to another USB drive or upload it to your google drive client then install linux on top of it or reinstall windows.

fucktard.

don't format your drives yet until you recover your data.

>I just got the computer so I do t really need backin up
in that case you have no problem. just do a clean install, no gay raid shit

its fine, for what you have to do ubuntu is very similar to windows. i don't know how can you make a bootable usb without a pc though

This happened to my brother and he couldn't fix it, he had to send it back to Dell and get a new unit, they only charged him a 200 dollars restocking fee so maybe it won't be too bad for you OP

Give me a couple of minutes to show you what my computer is doing. I'm at work and anyone who fixes this will still be give n 100 dollars via paypal

Brb in 15 minutes

Take your time. Although, if it's brand new with not a lot of stuff on it, why don't you just reformat and be done with it? Also, you can't really trust who would claim to fix it so don't worry about paying, since someone besides the fixer might just get it

Is literally easier to just reinstall your OS when it breaks apart.

if you don't need to recover data from your HD then simply install some linux mint on top.

Take it to GeekSquad and pay them $200 to fix it.

Did you try to put an SSD in RAID with a HDD
wtf

Here are some images

No