Applefags are making fun of us again

why is Android development so shit compared to the jailbreak community?
A jailbroken iphone is far superior to a rooted Android phone.

less pajeets. that is the only reason

why are white men so good at coding?

That's because most of the shit that you get on a jaolbroken iPhone you can get on an non-rooted android

This.
A jailbreak on an iPhone is like getting administrator rights to a computer, which Android gives you out of the box. Rooting is like fucking with the BIOS of your computer and flashing individual chips and shit.

Standards

>A jailbroken iphone is far superior to a rooted Android phone.
In what way? Also jailbreaking does not remove the constant overheating and thermal throttling all iPhones go through.

Is this the state of Sup Forums?

Because jailbreaking can only be achieved through exploiting security vulnerabilities, and the vulnerability cannot be removed without also removing the jailbreak, this implies that all jailbroken iPhones are insecure.

By comparison, a rooted Android device need not have any vulnerabilities. Indeed, new versions of Android with vulnerabilities removed can be flashed onto the device without unrooting. This is because Android was designed so that a user with physical access to the device can install software in a way that bypasses the OS security model entirely, much in the same way that I do not need to have an administrative account on a Windows desktop machine to replace the OS with Linux.

You're the State Of Sup Forums. A brand-new country.

I have owned almost every iPhone and never had any heat issues. The only time is when someone I know left there phone in the sun for hours screen up

An iToddler has damage controlled this.

>jailbreak community is good
>can't even jailbreak an os months after it's release

Kek, jailbreak is taking it's last breath as we speak

Jailbroken iOS is roughly equivalent to non-rooted Android. Rooted Android blows everything out of the water.

And when was the last time they had UNTETHERED jailbreak?

this is the state of uganda
this is da whey

To be honest and get this conversation slightly more on-track, I've owned both, and I actually don't think that heat has ever been an issue for iPhones. I remembered terrible performance and random soft-locks from my iDevices, but eight iPhones taped together, calculating primes or doing chess calculations or something, could never hope to compete with the BTU output of a single Galaxy S2 opening the stock browser. And I'm not talking shit at all, that phone ran circles around every handset at the time it came out, but it also outperforms hot water heaters quite consistently.

Bugs: You tell me.
By the way I am in NO WAY responsible if your phone somehow causes a nuclear disaster wiping out mandkind as we know it.

Wrong. Many jailbreaks patch the vulnerability they use to jailbreak.
For example, the iOS 9 Yalu jailbreakme uses a WebKit exploit. The dev behind that tool, Lucas Tedesco, patched the vulnerability he used with a tweak.

Some jailbreaks remove all sandboxes on all apps, which is insecure, but it’s not all jailbreaks. And even then, since the vast majority of iPhone users aren’t vulnerable, it’s not worth the time to exploit.

If I had a shekel for each time my old iPhone 5 overheated I would have been able to upgrade much earlier. Maybe that’s why it’s battery gave up.

>>>/reddit/