Does your country have a city/town that everyone makes fun of?

Does your country have a city/town that everyone makes fun of?

>uk
>milton keynes

Literal Simcity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_All_Hate_Toronto
google.co.uk/maps/@52.039806,-0.7586083,3a,75y,150.97h,75.59t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sMzKLI2W1bmPM8zhoF88LqA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=MzKLI2W1bmPM8zhoF88LqA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=81.215836&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656
ad.nl/wielrennen/kunstmatige-berg-van-twee-kilometer-komt-er-niet~aae89081/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toronto, its so bad we made a documentary about it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_All_Hate_Toronto

Detroit/Flint, but you feel bad afterwards because it's kind of like picking on the crippled kid.

Poland
London

>Germany
>Düsseldorf
Understandable of course. Their beer and carnival sucks almost as much as their football team. And its the weeb capital of the country.

>Malmö
Poorest city in the country, 1/4 of budget comes from other cities that need to bail them out lol

Still one of the richest though

Helsinki

*Helsingfors

>Hong Kong
>Tin Shui Wai New Town
>labeled as City of Misery

Thats not how you spell Turku

Wuppertal is much more widely ridiculed than Düsseldorf. In fact, no one makes fun of Düsseldorf except people from Cologne.

wtf

just looked it up, looks like the average american city, it's kind of gross tbf

what's the story behind that city?

btw

>belgium
>charleroi i guess

The government decided to make a new city after WW2 because London had been fucked up basically

t. Kölner

Ciudad Juarez used to be the bogeyman for everything bad.
But they turn from being the most violent city in the world to not even being in the top 50 in 4 years.
Mass executions at night and curfew are to thank.

>mfw I'm near Milton Keynes

Do you live there m8?

Rio

Fucking hell

Looks like the US desu

Commie blocks seem so comfy to me, imagine all the people living there, their stories, dunno seems such a dramatic place to make a pseudo intelectual b&w movie.

It butts right up against the border at El Paso.

not really
El Paso looks more mexican than american

Where do you live?

it looks pretty recent

we've got one of those as well, a university town built in the 70s, it kinda looks like shit too but not in the same way. i think they're interesting though, lots of good ideas but they often end up feeling soulless, it's pretty fascinating stuff though

that's basically how every city commercial district with >300,000 population looks like. Tourist traps are always located downtown or in the shore.

Yes.

Almere.
I live there.
It's a city that's about 30 years old. 200.000 people live here including a LOT of non-whites scum skin.
There entire city is a giant suburb of Amsterdam. It has nothing special, there is nothing to do. It's also rated as the ugliest city of the Netherlands.

Every single idea that comes up about having something special in the city is turned down
>giant mountain
No
>Maglev train
No
>metro for quick access to Amsterdam
No
>superspeed bus
No
>Castle
Half build / concrete ruin
>Theme park
Failing atm
>Pro ice skate facilities
No

JUST

What about the Schwebebahn?

Yeah it was made in the 60s

i mean most of the buildings look like they were built in the 80s the 90s and the 2000s

Strabane

>what's the story behind that city?

It's a planned city, was built in the 1960's.

They built it in the 60's, it is really weird because it doesn't have a regular city centre so people hate it.

My ex gf used to live there and the suburbs are actually really decent they just ruited the centre, you never feel like you are anywhere because everything is so spread apart.

Just check out this virbant centre compared to any normal city centre in the UK

google.co.uk/maps/@52.039806,-0.7586083,3a,75y,150.97h,75.59t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sMzKLI2W1bmPM8zhoF88LqA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=MzKLI2W1bmPM8zhoF88LqA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=81.215836&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656

I'll do California since it basically can be its own country. I'll name three though.

SF
LA
Fresno(middle-west California)

Oddly enough, those cities are the big Cali cities. SF is full of liberal faggots, LA is full of fake plastic faggot and Fresno is made fun of because it's boring and represents boring middle California. I'd say the most respected Cali city is perhaps Santa Cruz or Monetary.

WHY NOT BUILD MOUNTAIN

Santiago.

Rio.

Don't even need to explain.

ad.nl/wielrennen/kunstmatige-berg-van-twee-kilometer-komt-er-niet~aae89081/

:(

Paris

That's not how you spell Kouvola.

>t. Kölner

Berlin, it's the city which tries to be hip, but is perma-bankrupt.