Ask an American anything

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TJpac7VqtX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you love Japan

Post boipussy.

is sharting a part of being free?

Do youshart?

Why is it so hard to get buckwheat in 'Murca?

Buckwheat (especially roasted) is the food of the gods.

What is your waist size?

Where is Marty McSharty?

vocaroo.com/i/s0TJpac7VqtX

はい、私は日本語少し分かります

Is it possible to find white virgin girls older than 20yo in America?

No
Yes
I've never defecated in a wal mart before.So no
I've seen it before. I had buckwheat pancakes when I was younger. But it's not common here. Maybe in health stores.
Who?
You're a faggot.

Yeah. I'm actually a virgin and turning 20 next month. I'd say 2/5 of the girls that age are still virgins. Don't get your hopes up tho.

I rec u putting landmines on border instead wall

We'd get bitched out at the UN and by pretty much everyone else. Defending your borders is racist apparently.

>Yeah. I'm actually a virgin and turning 20 next month.

>No

Fuck you nigger.

Female. In all honesty,American guys aren't cowboys or war heroes or action stars like the movies make you think. Most of them are pussies and still live at home. I don't respect weaklings.

give me citizenship

Know that American girls love tan Mediterranean guys with accents. Find one to charm online and get her to marry u

ok which state should i try i'm always travelling but i never been to the us before

what is your favorite American battle ship?

Depends what you're looking for m8.
The south and the midwest have the least sluttiest girls and they tend to be more friendly at least for now. The only downside is they can be on the chubby side due to our heavy cuisine. But it's still better than a skinny superficial whore.

>Female. In all honesty,American guys aren't cowboys or war heroes or action stars like the movies make you think. Most of them are pussies and still live at home. I don't respect weaklings.
This problem of the last two generations. Fight club is very well revealed this subject.
What is the point to be strong if in the modern world you don't have to exert any effort in order to have a quality life? This is especially true in America

Give me green card

USS Iowa

great time to put mah dick where it don't belong

Dude why?
your country is richer per person,has less crime and violence and better standards of living

*tips fedora*

Is common core and forced gender theorie studies at school a real thing, or is it an internet thing?

>common core
It exists unfortunately.

>forced gender studies
I've never heard of it.

Why didn't you post the cuter america?

Common Core is real.I am out of school and didn't have to deal with it really,but from what I've seen nothing has changed. My generation had to deal with No Child Left Behind and the obsession with standardized test scores.
And no. I haven't heard of such a thing IRL

Have you considered offing yourself you quince

Not OP here. That's probably true at some liberal arts schools, but not at most colleges.

That said, humanities is basically all PoMo shit now, so you are getting exposed to that even in an English class. Don't start thinking you aren't any different, though. Most of it is based off contintental "philosophy" which is centered in France.

Can you find a job in America without connections or a master/doctorate?
Can you get a master/doctorate without paying 100k?

this is the cutest

Whether anal sex is one of the main stages of service in the U.S. army?

We need an answer

Would you let your child watch this """"""""cartoon""""""""?

We always had standardized tests. This is part of our humanist past. We all had to get the same chances at the start, so same education and tests for everyone. This ensured a lot of social mobility for two centuries.

Our philosophy is borring shit about the quest for mathematical truth. We have a few well know """"philosophers"""" who write bullshit like how great the world would be if everyone was nice but it is all.

Yeah
You can. But it's likely to be part time or paying 8 an hour. I have a friend who dropped out of hs and has a construction job at 12 an hr. But of course he has connections.

No.
No. My children will watch quality 90s cartoons

Are there a lot of weebs in America?

Also, gib green card pls

Are girls like Kay exist?

>weebs
Yes
>green card
No comrade

How much do you weigh?

Here's another just for you.

Who is Kay?

Not happy with my weight,but I've made progress

>posts Kay
>who's Kay
S

oh. Yeah definitely

160 kg? That's pretty good for an american

legitimately lol'd

That's good.

Are there many girls like her in USA?

American women have big tits
Many? I'm not sure. American women are less feminine and more brash and outspoken than Europeans. There are def some though,

Ford or Chevy?

>less feminine
I don't think so. I found American women to be very feminine and very girly compared to those I know from Germany and the Netherlands

What is your state?

I like big bobbies.
God bless Murrica.

Americans aren't exist. You are anglos/germans/poles/irish..

if you disagree - you are a left cuck

>40
amerifats are real, yall

>muh heritage

Neither.Ford is forced.But American cars aren't as good as Jap ones now
Pennsylvania
We're Americans. Most of us have no real cultural ties to other countries

americans arent exist

hahahaha cool

This
>have a 33 inch waist
>feel fat as fuck

she's English btw

>We're Americans. Most of us have no real cultural ties to other countries
Shit m8, I wanna live in Texas, owns a pickup truck, drink cheap beer and have a gun. What the fuck is it if not a culture?

Go to Texas then.

Can't you do that in Russia?

Op's thread is gay, join a comfy thread here

>Can't you do that in Russia?
Pretty much everything except gun's owning.

Pennsylvania? This state has good climate, like in England, is not it?

Really? I thought a fuck load of people owned Kalashnikovs and other rifles there?

Because German women look like men

No m8, guns are banned in Russia.

It's a typical continental climate

I live in Ohio and it's pretty much the exact same here

why are you so fucking edgy?

>why are you so fucking edgy

What is 1/2 + 2/4 + 3/8 + 4/16 + 5/32 + ...?

That is because they are damned for ages.

Fuck me?

Fuck you.

Sent photos first

Do you have to be careful when walking [drunk] in big cities after 18 o'clock? From my understanding USA is pretty close to a developing country in crime rates.

Just as an anecdote I've been about 12-20 beer drunk in Finland like about 500 times and the worst thing that has happened to me was dropping my passport once never recovering it. Not counting near fatalities from being too drunk though.

Kay best girl

>18 o'clock
Also, it depends on the city and which area of the city.

I've walked around by myself at 1 in the morning and felt no danger

Bout tree fiddy

Wrong.
Wrong (but closer to the Dane's answer).

Correct.

Not really. Crime is concentrated in very certain areas. Violent crime is usually gang on gang, and doesn't target civilians. It's fine. I've been that drunk tons of times too and nothing bad has ever happened.

Exactly my point
What am I, some kind of Hope Solo?

How do I find myself a 2d anime girlfriend?

Sum(b/b*2), where b is a simple row.

You will get bitched, but nobody could do anything against it anyway. You are doing all sorts of crimes against humanity around the world and UN kinda ignores it.

It's easy.

Fuck, I wanted to post it, but it's too late.
I don't get it