You have 10 seconds to explain why haven't you built your portable linux machine yet

You have 10 seconds to explain why haven't you built your portable linux machine yet.

wish.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulkan_(API)#Compatibility
slant.co/topics/1629/~single-board-computers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My x200 is portable and cost less than that kit.

Because I am not a faggot incel.

What kind of people are you trying to attract with some cheap looking, glued down, diy nerdy-looking gizmo? Certainly not the kind of people who want to breed another human being.

Save yourself the trouble and invest your money on a good shirt and pants that will make you look like a man of class instead of buying this shit, in fact, do the same with all your purchases of electronics or software, it will net you a bigger value in terms of social gain, and emotional stability.

Use those manly pants and shirt to impress that qt you've been thinking about, you know which one I'm talking about :^)

Rasp pi is a meme unless you use kodi for some reason. The linux OSes can't even open files through networks reliably, io errors. Can't run nromal videos at normal speeds. Thinkpads x series way more bang for a little more bux

I did that for a CNC project. Touchscreens suck, and its shitty slow.

Why, I have a rooted Android phone in my pocket when I leave the house.

top kek!!!

Because fuck small computers

>Use those manly pants and shirt to impress that qt

>impress girl

when girl should impress you

>she probably can't even go through a day without deleting system32

what makes her so special

I'm too lazy

Why would a woman put effort into starting a relationship with someone who doesn't put even the minimal amount of effort?

What makes you special?

>touchscreen

You have great typing speed to say that in 10 seconds

Pulling out a small computer you put together yourself is just as effective to get laid as nice pants and shirt. Difference is delivery. Dumb gurls just care about a man who demonstrates value. Making your own small computer or wearing nice clothes(implying you got money) both demonstrate value. lrn2pua.

>quinten.jpg

do

you

know

how

I

know

you

are

frrom

r*ddit?

I know JavaScript!!!

But....but I have...

lmao kys incel you have issues

If you put attention, the actual response to OP's question can be written in less than 10 seconds, and it can be found in the first sentence of the post. The subsequent information was more of an encouragement for analysis and improvement of the self, of sorts. I kinda detect some hostility on your post? I'm here giving great advice, and it somehow seems to bother you?

Do you unironically think women are attracted to bare PCBs and 3d printed parts?

>Why would a woman put effort into starting a relationship with someone

Women don't put effort to start a relationship. Men do that. Women put in effort to attract and select/reject whatever shows up. Men have to show up and act/floss/pump chest/workout to show abs/be loud/lead/make freedombux/show power/dominate and risk rejection.

>wearing the same overpriced jeans stupid broke people wear cuz they insecure and let brands define them

>jeans so tight your balls stop producing sperm

no thanks

>What makes you special?

I'm special, like everyone else :'). Choose a partner that you can build a future with. You don't need to fucking impress anyone on this planet.

Men should stop fucking wasting their money and time on dead-end relationships. Stop fucking around and build yourself a future. A man has the upperhand in this game when he carves for himself a future with enough money to put his own food on his own table and drive around in a car he owns. What those things cost is not important. No debts, don't be a bank cuck. When you design a frame for yourself, you will see women in a different way. When you have your life together, caring about impressing women is lulz. What does she bring in your life that merits her your attention/protection/devotion?

>When you have your life together, caring about impressing women is lulz. What does she bring in your life that merits her your attention/protection/devotion?

Wise word my man!

this is really cute

I've been trying to find something powerful enough but there isn't shit ass out there and the last powerful SBC with a good GPU is the asus tinkerboard and it's over a year old

beautiful

>I've been trying to find something powerful enough but there isn't shit ass out there and the last powerful SBC with a good GPU is the asus tinkerboard and it's over a year old

Memepad X220/230

I did put together a rasp pi as a media server for my dad and he seems pretty happy about it.

Trying to find an sbc that supports some gpu programming like vulkan/opengl.

Need at least a mali 760 and such and the only thing I can find that seems to support it is the tinkerboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulkan_(API)#Compatibility

I wish there was more SBCs on the horizon to look forward to

I haven't gotten around to it yet, been meaning to for a while. I need to get a 3D printer large enough to print my netbook's chassis first.

>Save yourself the trouble and invest your money on a good shirt and pants that will make you look like a man of class instead of buying this shit

"Get on our level, stop doing productive shit and start hunting pussy like us men"

Those incels keep your facebook running, shut the fuck up and go atleast read a book before you open up your stupid mouth ever again

slant.co/topics/1629/~single-board-computers

this sucks

id rather build an sfx than buy this week shit

Women are attracted to everything if you do it right and you're attractive to them.

I don't need one.

I'm not really a fan of shitty performance.